AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 619 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=117726)

james0246 2013-02-05 01:17

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 619 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

No spoilers yet, but there are some advance One Piece spoilers, so better safe than sorry. Here's the new chapter thread. Discuss away...

Kenu 2013-02-05 03:01

Finally a good chapter. I bet Kishimoto had this chapter in the works for a very long time.

Ushio the Omega 2013-02-05 03:02

The 2nd hokage is an asshole :( while the first is ... well I can see why Tobi said he could see the first in Naruto now :)

Kenu 2013-02-05 03:08

Tobirama is OK, he's just more serious than his bro who is more like Naruto and Tsunade. I really enjoy the change. It's a subtle 'plot' twist to his character since everyone has expected him to be super serious bad ass Madara dominator.

ragez2010 2013-02-05 03:27

so that why tobi become evil and irrational, this all because of power of love. the 1st personality kinda remind me of someone else.

Vladrave 2013-02-05 03:33

Hashirama is like Naruto and Tobirama is like danzou for some reason.

Cub-Sama 2013-02-05 03:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragez2010 (Post 4541475)
so that why tobi become evil and irrational, this all because of power of love. the 1st personality kinda remind me of someone else.

The first reminds me of Tsuna's dad or Yamamoto from Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Tobirama reminds me more of Hibari or Reborn.

Taco Bell 2013-02-05 03:52

so it is confirmed. Sasuke got his sharingan when he was protecting Naruto so that means he loves him. Naruto x Saskue is now canon!

HasuMasu 2013-02-05 04:05

^ He got it after Itachi killed his parents. :heh:

ranchan13 2013-02-05 04:10

I'm hoping that Sasuke asks something of the Fourth.
Most relevant question, "Why did you seal the Nine Tails in Naruto?"
Expected answer, "Because he is my son, and I would not place that burden upon any family but my own."

ImperialFlameGod8190 2013-02-05 05:58

okay that was a massive waste of a chapter

~Yami~ 2013-02-05 06:21

okay.... I can't get serious in reading this...

This is the HELLISH FUNNY chapter....

poor Senju... it's so funny when he learned about the future... (especially about Tsunade and when he seems not really sure whether Hokage would stand up for long or not)

Tobirama is wise... He abandons his own feeling and based everything on reasoning..
I believe he is a good tactician

for Itachi, it makes me wonder again... why did the mangaka kill his best character?!?!?!

last question is for the God of Shinobi?...
then, what will Minato do?

I'll be angry if at the end, 4 Hokages give their blessing to Sasuke as sixth Hokage :heh:

TimeMask 2013-02-05 06:45

It seems Kishimoto confirmed that Uchiha are naturally more sensitive and they get a special chakra in their brain which activates their MS. I finished my review for this chapter already.

I think some people may dislike that the Uchiha been given a slight excuse to act emotional but it was predictable, I'm waiting to see another translation for this.

This would fully confirm that mangekyou sharingan can be gained without killing someone like how Obito got MS.

mrShady 2013-02-05 06:55

The love thing was a bit corny though.
Other then that I did enjoy the chapter, there's some plot and proper conversations.
Still I want Minato to do something just to baffle all onlookers, he's the only one besides Itachi that does badass stuff. Also a comment about the current war and the 2 main fighters (Madara and Naruto) would be great, I just really want to see their reactions.

Randrak42 2013-02-05 06:57

The love thing was very corny and kinda...meh.

But I must admit that I really love the First and Second's personalities xD

Jehuty 2013-02-05 07:10

The way that Tobirama explained it was from the point of view of an outsider.

We all know the requirements to activate Mangekyou as known by the Uchiha, which is to kill the person closest to you. However, that could have been lost in translation as time passed. You don't need to kill the person closest to you (that you love) - they just have to die while you witness it. It's not the actual killing, but the sense of loss that activates it. The way Tobirama explained it made much more sense to me. The initial conversation between the Hokages was amusing - Hashirama was way sillier than I expected, but I like that about him. Tobirama speaks like an old man though, and even Sarutobi doesn't speak like that - again, a reflection of how time changes.

I can't wait to see more of this dialogue; after Sasuke gets his answers, I want to see Minato and Sarutobi team up with Naruto. I want to see what happened to the other half of Kyuubi's chakra. I want to see Sasuke protect the leaf, instead of wanting to destroy it as he has. I am pretty sure it will lean that way - becoming an antihero of sorts.

Casshern 2013-02-05 07:15

So the uchiha are by canon now officially recognised emos. Oh kishi...

Eragon 2013-02-05 07:22

^ hahahaha............................ The love thing was way too corny. Although I'm still against the resurrection of the previous Hokages, I can't deny that I enjoyed their interaction.

Randrak42 2013-02-05 07:22

Orochimaru: "Tsunade is Hokage now."
Hashirama: OTL "Is the village alright?"

I'm sorry but this killed me.

and if Naruto suddenly got the other half of the Kyuubi chakra he'd be Godlike or something...

TimeMask 2013-02-05 07:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randrak42 (Post 4542574)
Orochimaru: "Tsunade is Hokage now."
Hashirama: OTL "Is the village alright?"

I'm sorry but this killed me.

and if Naruto suddenly got the other half of the Kyuubi chakra he'd be Godlike or something...

Did you say this a while back as well? I agree Naruto would get a big boost and the Kyubi would be able to give Naruto more chakra which should make the 9 Tails stronger. 9 Tails ran out of chakra vs the Ten Tails which he may not have to worry about again if he got his other chakra back.

It seems Sasuke can control how his EMS design looks or it somehow regressed back to his MS like when Cell from DBZ lost power and turned back into his 2nd form (if you've seen DBZ).