AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season - Episode 9 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=74764)

4Tran 2008-11-29 19:46

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season - Episode 9 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season, Episode 9.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

MeesesGlokmah 2008-11-29 20:05

Woot! I can't wait for this episode! I hope there is a lot of mobile suit action!

LightningZERO 2008-11-29 20:35

Can't wait to see what Arche Gundam can do!

Sordes Pilosus 2008-11-29 20:50

Well this time around I'll be able to offer a Summery again. Last week I sadly was unavailable as i was in the hospital (was in a car accident the day before) So now im sitting here with a broken leg infront of the computer, but atlest its nothing that wont heal in a little time and it gives me plenty of time to sit around and write a Long Episode Summery again (Provided its wanted.)

MeesesGlokmah 2008-11-29 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sordes Pilosus (Post 2080555)
Well this time around I'll be able to offer a Summery again. Last week I sadly was unavailable as i was in the hospital (was in a car accident the day before) So now im sitting here with a broken leg infront of the computer, but atlest its nothing that wont heal in a little time and it gives me plenty of time to sit around and write a Long Episode Summery again (Provided its wanted.)

Summaries are always wanted:D. Hope your leg feels better soon.

RAVNEN 2008-11-29 22:02

Finally,Ali al Sanchez has the spotlight on him.Oh,can't wait to see how Ali deal with Setsuna & Tieria existence.:DHopefully there will be summaries of this ep on this thread.

mike_s_6 2008-11-29 22:09

I really feel like both Setsuna and Tieria's @sses will get whipped by Ali this round. And I honestly really want to see that!!!

console65 2008-11-29 22:16

I want to see some Fangs flying around!

RAVNEN 2008-11-29 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by console65 (Post 2080639)
I want to see some Fangs flying around!

Yeah,me too,I miss some Fangs action & Ali scream & cursing.:heh:I hope Ali deploy two leg beam saber not just one.:D

patnam 2008-11-30 00:02

Two on one battle may not very long battle...

NyxOne 2008-11-30 00:03

Uh, yeah, Ali ain't a crap pilot. And it's even said that he:

Spoiler for For the sake of it:

So yeah.

Rising Dragon 2008-11-30 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by patnam (Post 2080790)
Two on one battle may not very long battle...

Yeah, Celestial Being should've brought more Gundams, maybe then they'd stand a fighting chance.

Ardi220288 2008-11-30 00:27

Definitely can't wait to see Ali crazy skill.

Revolutionist 2008-11-30 01:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by NyxOne (Post 2080794)
Uh, yeah, Ali ain't a crap pilot. And it's even said that he:

Spoiler for For the sake of it:

So yeah.

To be honest I would not be surprised if that actually happens. Tieria and Setsuna were never really that great to begin with.

Critias 2008-11-30 01:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 2080642)
Yeah,me too,I miss some Fangs action & Ali scream & cursing.:heh:I hope Ali deploy two leg beam saber not just one.:D

believe he actually does, judging from the preview shot. One just isn't being used to block anything lol

Halibel-sama 2008-11-30 02:16

No Trans-Am to save you now, Setsuna.

Mangaka-chan 2008-11-30 02:29

I have a feeling Tieria will charge in due to blind rage and Setsuna will have to bail him out.

kanon78 2008-11-30 02:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sordes Pilosus (Post 2080555)

Looking forward to your summary ! Hope your leg will feel better soon

Sordes Pilosus 2008-11-30 02:42

Well, I doubt Ali will be totaly overwhelming, or more accuratly Arche wont be. Ali might be superb in Arche making it perform excelent and Tieria and Setsuna have no info on Arche while both Seravee and Exia use same prinsiples as Virtue and Exia, pluss their "cards" have pretty much been shown in battle so far giving Ali the advantage. Also Setsuna and Tieria wherent exactly in "Battle Mode" at the end of last chapter when Ali showed up, firing up the engines can take a minute or two also.

Kelrys 2008-11-30 02:58

Hope the fights last longer.