AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam SEED DESTINY (Phases 11/12 Discussion) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=25774)

LynnieS 2004-12-25 06:32

Gundam SEED DESTINY (Phases 11/12 Discussion)

This will be a fast one; I desperately need to find some aspirin for the hangover. Kids, don't over-indulge at parties. :o Have a safe and happy holiday!

Spoiler:

Next episode - Assassins and Freedom reappears.

DwArD 2004-12-25 06:45

Thanks for the summary! Merry X'mas to all! Jeez, I can't believe I forget about that. Shinn going seed!? Well, that's expected right? I still remember Kira goes seed at phase 11 in GS. Its about time Shinn goes seed. This proves that most main characters in GS and GSD have the ability to go seed. This is sure getting a bit too common. Looks like Freedom will be appearing in the next ep. Can't wait.

Deviation 2004-12-25 06:46

Freedom freedom. Wonder if there are any modifications to it.

Madell 2004-12-25 06:47

w00t thnx....Marry X-mas To All !!!! :bow:

LynnieS 2004-12-25 07:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwArD
Thanks for the summary! Merry X'mas to all! Jeez, I can't believe I forget about that. Shinn going seed!? Well, that's expected right? I still remember Kira goes seed at phase 11 in GS. Its about time Shinn goes seed. This proves that most main characters in GS and GSD have the ability to go seed. This is sure getting a bit too common. Looks like Freedom will be appearing in the next ep. Can't wait.

There're also interesting bits in episode 11 in which Yuuna spoke in a meeting of Orb movers-and-shakers; he also did his player bit with Cagalli as well.

A lot of verbage, though, so if you're watching the raws, be prepared. :)

Gattzu 2004-12-25 07:27

Wait wtf nonono, I havent seen phase11/12 will they be out soon?? Jebus, I wanna read the spoiler but I can't, it will ruin the show.

wao 2004-12-25 07:36

For your information she lives in Japan and just watched the episodes on Japanese TV. Which is why she was able to talk about it. The subbed episodes are obviously not out, the Japanese broadcast of it just ended a few hours ago.

Thanks again for the summary LynnieS. A lot of words, eh? I guess I'll have to take my time watching the raws...

LynnieS 2004-12-25 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by wao
For your information she lives in Japan and just watched the episodes on Japanese TV. Which is why she was able to talk about it. The subbed episodes are obviously not out, the Japanese broadcast of it just ended a few hours ago.

Who's she... Oh. No, sorry to have to say you're wrong, wao, but I'm not a girl. :)

Quote:

Thanks again for the summary LynnieS. A lot of words, eh? I guess I'll have to take my time watching the raws...
Not a whole lot of words when compared to earlier episodes. I was still in a zombie state when sitting through it, however.

Tri-Klops 2004-12-25 08:14

sounds like Freedom won't be out until ep 20 at this rate

renasis_force 2004-12-25 08:21

no freedom will be out at ep 13, wow cant believe shinn goes seed

brightman 2004-12-25 08:30

DAMN! Shinn really PWNS them... He almost singlehandedly wipes out the entire EA fleet by himself.

lol... Now Luna and Rey are the ones doing "WOW~~~!!!"

On the otherhand, it seems the Windams are still no match for anyone... Shinn destroyed like 40 of them by himself even without SEED mode.

Ansa 2004-12-25 08:32

Edit: Found thanks for the help!

Shinn going Seed sounds cool can't wait to see it.

wao 2004-12-25 08:34

Sorry LynnieS ^^; I simply guessed your gender from your name...

But eh, Shinn finally went SEED huh. I hope this is the beginning of him getting more screentime.... seriously!

And after that I hope they develop Luna and Laser and Stellar soon.

Shiryuu 2004-12-25 08:54

Question: Is there new op\ed for this eps. cuz I just DLed a bunch of mp3 and it says gs destiny but the names don't seem familiar. (ex. Promised land, truth)

Shix 2004-12-25 09:01

Could anyone post screenshots with Shinn in SEED Mode plz.

DwArD 2004-12-25 09:32

Raws are already available. Just watched phase 11. Seems like Andrew Bartfeld was the one who warned Minerva that Orb is now with EA. He mentioned something after declaring himself, which make Murrue laughed. Kira then entered the room later on. And that Yuna, he kissed Cagalli! Well, on the forehead. And that guy stroking Cagalli's hand! Man, why do we have to wait for another 2 weeks for phase 13....I can't wait to see Kira save the day again.

Btw, the new op seems to be Pride. Not sure if I'm correct though. I just listened to it and I don't really like it.

brightman 2004-12-25 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shix
Could anyone post screenshots with Shinn in SEED Mode plz.

Shinn's SEED mode:

Yes, Pride is the new OP... Though it won't be used for a few more weeks.

wao 2004-12-25 09:43

Bleehee... more absurdities, Shinn's gundam seems just way too overpowered - how could the power be restored in less than 30 seconds (yes yes, they have to save time to make things go faster but other things oculd have happened during that time or something) for such a large gundam and power seemed to be fine all that time but the last bit it suddenly drops very fast... but I suppose this sort of thing has been around all this time.

Shinn going SEED... again from those memories. That's not fair, people who cling to the past can go SEED too? Moo :<

Yuuna also seemed to have really pwned Cagalli a lot these two episodes. Really, Cagalli... I can't stand her anymore!! And Yuuna really puts the moves on her very fast! The tone of voice he took, acting all touchy-feely... Ughhfsodiseue!~(@!#.

Ahhh, I just wish they'd say more about Luna and Rey...

EDIT: By the way... I know this is so stupid and trivial but did anyone else think Yzak looked awful in that suit? :p

renasis_force 2004-12-25 09:43

damm did you guys saw the sword impulse in action

man shinn was outrageous he own the whole EA fleet :heh:

DwArD 2004-12-25 09:51

Hmm...Shinn's seed is red in colour.....just finished dl phase 12! Gonna watch it now. Can't wait.