AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

LightningZERO 2007-11-27 02:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by supperrfreek (Post 1272499)
just a side question, I didn't want to start another thread for a small question. Does anyone know if they're making a green astray model?
http://www.astrays.net/mechanics/index.html
http://www.astrays.net/mechanics/ima...chanics_04.jpg
yes there is a green astray, I'm not a joking, bandwidth wasting troll.

I think it's safe to assume there will be one

dodgethis_sg 2007-11-27 07:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynames/ Virtue (Post 1272766)
I hope it isn't as strong as tranformers' unicorn weapon.:rolleyes:

facepalm.jpg

beamknight87 2007-11-27 20:27

Done

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/1...0102rq3.th.jpg

LightningZERO 2007-11-28 05:05

Wow...pretty!!! Good job!

beamknight87 2007-11-28 08:31

je, thanks, I wanted originally to pose it with the Buster Rifle but man, that thing is huge o_O and after all, the other 3 Gundams I have are posing with their beam sabers so...

I think next I will get the Zaku II 2.0 and the RX-78-2... but of the latter... which version is more advisable :confused:? Since there are various editions of that mobile suit, like the OYW or the Ver. Ka

LightningZERO 2007-11-28 09:57

Maybe you should wait for the Ver 2.0. According to gunota, it's coming soon

mikoo 2007-11-28 10:31

all japan "ora-zaku" championship


oh wow

LightningZERO 2007-11-28 18:49

Wow. The power of grunts!

beamknight87 2007-11-28 19:12

That Qubeley has a color scheme similar to the one of Hi Nu.... but looks quite awesome!!!

wavehawk 2007-12-01 01:37

It'll depend on whether the Astrays manga will be popular enough. As it is, the Green Astray is just Blue Frame colored Green--not really all that hard to repaint, so why bother? If they release a 1/144 Green Frame, it'd better have somethign the Red and Blue Frames didn't have, something exclusive--otherwise, not worth it. I'd rather have the Mass-production Hyperions.

LightningZERO 2007-12-01 02:13

Is this posted yet? Box art for Graham's Union Flag Custom

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9...fa621bfbt1.jpg

U<3Anime 2007-12-01 03:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1278526)
Is this posted yet? Box art for Graham's Union Flag Custom

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9...fa621bfbt1.jpg

One word: Pimp

duotiga 2007-12-01 07:32

1/60 Exia Gundam Release!!!

http://www.1999.co.jp/dbimages/user/...g/10063146.jpg

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10063146

noaamari 2007-12-01 14:19

Can anyone please confirm that the MG legend gundam and infinite gundam will be released cause I was wondering if I should get the MG legend and destiny first if those 2 will be released XD

Critias 2007-12-01 16:43

It was rumored, but highly dounbtful. Until it's confirmed by the regular sources, then believe NOTHING.

The Black Flag's sword alone is enough to warrant a purchase :heh:

Akyra 2007-12-01 17:16

Hey, any one know what the 15th Anniversary Dengeki mag Astrea mod look like?

And yes, if they release the flag in 1/100 scale, i'll definitely buy one. Are there any more in 1/60 or the Astrea's it?

Critias 2007-12-01 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akyra (Post 1279386)
Hey, any one know what the 15th Anniversary Dengeki mag Astrea mod look like?

And yes, if they release the flag in 1/100 scale, i'll definitely buy one. Are there any more in 1/60 or the Astrea's it?

There's some shots of it like 2 pages back, if that's what you were looking for.

As for 1/60 scales, am I the only one who do NOT like them? :uhoh:

MasterChief1961 2007-12-02 00:43

Looking for Instruction Manual
 
Greetings All...

A few years ago, I purchased a Perfect Grade MKII AEUG Prototype Gundam. In moving over the past few years, the instructions have gone missing. I'm now at the point where I'm going through models that I haven't built and am wanting to build this one now. However, without the instructions, (and I'm not selling it) obviously, I can't do it. Does anyone have a scanned or PDF copy of the instruction manual for the model? Even a link to a webpage on how to build it would be great.

Thanks...

Allelujah Paptism 2007-12-02 03:17

can someone get a bigger pic of the Graham's Union Flag Custom

LightningZERO 2007-12-02 03:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterChief1961 (Post 1279847)
Greetings All...

A few years ago, I purchased a Perfect Grade MKII AEUG Prototype Gundam. In moving over the past few years, the instructions have gone missing. I'm now at the point where I'm going through models that I haven't built and am wanting to build this one now. However, without the instructions, (and I'm not selling it) obviously, I can't do it. Does anyone have a scanned or PDF copy of the instruction manual for the model? Even a link to a webpage on how to build it would be great.

Thanks...

There you go
http://dalong.net/review/pg/p06/p06_i.htm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:35.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.