AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

beamknight87 2008-03-02 18:25

both packs come together, so unless you are one AWESOME fan of the Strike you will end up buying 2 to be able to display BOTH Sword and Launcher at the same time. Personally I will get this only for the Sword pack, the Launcher was my less favorite Striker pack

LightningZERO 2008-03-02 20:43

I think I will wait for the Strike with all packs included :p

beamknight87 2008-03-02 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1435747)
I think I will wait for the Strike with all packs included :p


holy $h1t, what a GREAT idea to continue ripping us off!!!!!!!!!!! >_<


let's see... its Aile, IWSP, Launcher, Sword, the one of the Noir and the missing Lightning and the GunBarrel packs, maybe Bandai will include one of the last two to try to tempt us -_-

philmein 2008-03-03 01:15

Wow, honestly, instead if milking the Strike series, why doesn't effin' Bandai release other models like, lets say, an MG Nightengale or possibly Gundam X, OR an MG Exia? I like the Strike series, but come on, it's getting redundant.

beamknight87 2008-03-03 01:52

there are several MG's that shouldn't even be on that line. Bandai has ignored a whole bunch of awesome designs that would make amazing MG's. Who and how he decides the MG lineup since the Unicorn should be shot (several times) in my opinion: notin' but remakes!

sword.impulse 2008-03-03 02:29

Yeah, i wish bandai would have more varied timelines for MG releases.

Here's my top 5, add yours too!

1. Turn X
2. Gundam X
3. Wing Zero (non-katoki)
4. Overflag
5. Justice/Infinite Justice

Honorable Mention: Rest of stargazers: Stargazer/Blu Duel/Verde Buster

Rey Za Burrel 2008-03-03 02:54

my list : :D
1/ Deathscythe ( ver Ka )
2/ Graham's Flag
3/ GX
4/ Legend

philmein 2008-03-03 02:56

lol....

Honestly, the one model, actually, three models I DESIRE are the MG Epyon, Nightengale, and Tallgeese III.

I will die happy knowing that one of the three would be made..

Astrana 2008-03-03 02:58

hmmm tough question for me, since they already have MGs for my favorite gundams. I wouldn't mind to see Master Asia with it's horse that would be pretty sweet. I can't really think of anything right now..

anything Hazel from Advanced Z

beamknight87 2008-03-03 02:59

In my humble opinion, MG desperately needs:

1.- Gundam Double X
2.- Gundam Mk III
3.- Shin Musha Gundam
4.- Akatsuki (although this one would be a $ b1tch due to the gold coating and both backpacks >_<)
5.- Any of the 00 Gundams
6.- Justice/Infinite Justice
7.- V2 Assault Buster
8.- Phoenix Gundam
9.- RX-78-2/Nu Gundam Ver. EVOLVE
10.- Gundam Astray (any color and/or variant)

What do you think?

Astrana 2008-03-03 03:15

Good Ideas, I wouldn't mind to see some Gundams from 00F, 00V... Exia Avalanche or Dynames Torpedo ^^

MakubeX2 2008-03-03 03:16

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5...6209971zx3.png

1/100 Gundam Astraea for April Release ?

Astrana 2008-03-03 03:25

just checked Gunota

http://www.1999.co.jp/10068468 yep, it's coming out

Darth Atma 2008-03-03 05:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1435747)
I think I will wait for the Strike with all packs included :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamknight87 (Post 1435882)
holy $h1t, what a GREAT idea to continue ripping us off!!!!!!!!!!! >_<


let's see... its Aile, IWSP, Launcher, Sword, the one of the Noir and the missing Lightning and the GunBarrel packs, maybe Bandai will include one of the last two to try to tempt us -_-

For me, the most needed striker packs for MG Strike are the Sword & Launcher. It's a good idea to buy this guy and the Rouge, then display the AILE Strike and Launcher Rouge for the first time.

By the way, how about MG Stargazer with lighting gimmick?

JackRydden224 2008-03-03 05:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamknight87 (Post 1435525)
both packs come together, so unless you are one AWESOME fan of the Strike you will end up buying 2 to be able to display BOTH Sword and Launcher at the same time. Personally I will get this only for the Sword pack, the Launcher was my less favorite Striker pack

or you got the strike rouge and have been wanting to do a sword rouge for the longest time :D

dodgethis_sg 2008-03-03 06:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunota
1/100 Gundam Astraea
HG Gundam Throne Drei
HG Gundam Nadleeh
MG Launcher/Sword Strike Gundam
MG Gelgoog Ver. 2.0 (mass-production version)

Delicious Flamehaze Gundam Louise Custom ver. NAGI :D

Pride 2008-03-03 06:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by sword.impulse (Post 1436377)
Yeah, i wish bandai would have more varied timelines for MG releases.

Here's my top 5, add yours too!

1. Turn X
2. Gundam X
3. Wing Zero (non-katoki)
4. Overflag
5. Justice/Infinite Justice

Honorable Mention: Rest of stargazers: Stargazer/Blu Duel/Verde Buster

Heck yeah for Turn X, it has always been one of the most badass non-gundam mobile suit.

LoweGear 2008-03-03 06:48

Model pics from Hobby Search

Spoiler for 1/100 Gundam Astraea:


Spoiler for HG Gundam Throne Drei:


Spoiler for MG Strike Gundam w/ Launcher & Sword Striker:

duckroll 2008-03-03 07:14

That HG Drei looks really ugly. Pretty bad choice of color for the molding. It's probably the worst recent HG I've seen, because most 00 HGs look pretty good. :/

LightningZERO 2008-03-03 07:14

Astraea? Since it's a mod of Exia I guess the 1/100 of it is pretty much confirmed, and it turns out pretty awesome too! Strike with Launcher and Sword Packs are looking good as well

Throne Drei is disappointing though, especially the head


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:22.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.