AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fullmetal Alchemist (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   [Anime] FMA:B Favorite Character Poll - rd 2 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=87372)

White Manju Bun 2009-10-15 10:16

[Anime] FMA:B Favorite Character Poll - rd 2

It's time for another Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Favourite Characters Poll! This poll is a multiple choice poll and while we won’t restrict you from voting for every character, please try to limit your choice to your top 3 or 4 picks if you can. If you like the entire cast equally, then so be it, but if you can narrow it down a bit, then that’s even better. If you like one character the most, then don’t feel the need to vote for anymore.

Please remember that once you make your vote you may not "come back" later to add or change your previous vote(s). So make sure you know all the characters you want to include in your vote before you click the "Vote Now" button.

And of course the vote is public, so your votes will be visible to all. :) This poll include characters NOT included in the first poll.

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.
    Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• This thread is Anime only
    No mention of characters that haven't been shown yet in the anime. Manga spoilers will lead to BAN!

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

This time I remembered the multi choice :D

Kirarakim 2009-10-15 15:38

Voted for Ran Fan, Mei, and Ling because along with Ed, Al, Riza, Roy & Winry they have always been my top favorites (I am sad to only see one vote for Mei so far).

Other than that I also voted for Xiao Mei (because she is adorable), Hohenheim (can't wait to see more from him in the anime) and Falman (my favorite of Roy's subordinates besides Riza).

Deathscyther 2009-10-15 15:48

Voted Ling, Ran Fan, Mei and Hohenheim:)

Ran Fan and Ling are both in my personal top 10, and Mei is just adorable. Hohenheim is pretty interesting as well.

Shiroth 2009-10-15 15:51

Voting for Ran Fan, Hohenheim, Havoc and of course, Yoki. :p

tieria.erde 2009-10-15 15:56

Ling of course!

White Manju Bun 2009-10-15 20:47

Voted for Ling, Ran Fan, Barry the Chopper and Xiao May cuz that panda is darn adorable!! Man all the votes for Hohenheim make me wonder whats coming up with him!

Shiroth 2009-10-16 03:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Manju Bun (Post 2708407)
Man all the votes for Hohenheim make me wonder whats coming up with him!

Maybe we've just got a lot of people here with a bearded old man fetish? :p

Kirarakim 2009-10-16 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 2709173)
Maybe we've just got a lot of people here with a bearded old man fetish? :p

I confess that's totally my reason. And don't forget the glasses. :p

Darklord_bg 2009-10-16 14:37

Voted for:

Ling - both funny and badass - simply amazing
May Chang - really cute and adorable
Xiao May - cute and funny animal
Hohenheim - he seems to be a much more developed character in this adaptation
Havoc - he's pretty cool and he's got such rotten luck that he deserves our sympathy.

furato 2009-10-19 03:58

Ling (as said above, funny and badass--I love every time he fights)
Lanfan (total badass, I like her from the start, but the moment she cuts her own arm I developed a girlcrush)
Xiaomei (aaaah cute panda<333)
Breda (smart & reliable underrated guy)
Falman (very earnest even though he's kinda weak compared to the others)
Havoc (retains his coolness even after hit by a worst luck, I hope he gets a girl who loves him in the end)
Barry the Chopper (funny dude and his death was quite sad)

Avira 2009-10-19 14:14

Ling - because he can pull off funny and bad-ass in 2 minutes; seriously, first he's all relaxed and comical and then he starts fighting:heh:

Hohenheim - I call it the 'aura of awesome-ness'. In other words I'm not sure why I like him, he just seems like an interesting and important person (he's the main characters' father who mysteriously disappears all the time...)

Havoc - He's just so likeable and I can't help feeling sorry for him. Comical relief sometimes but not hollow like most support characters in other anime who serve to this purpose.

Father - I've got the feeling I am going to like him.

Vicious108 2009-10-19 16:06

Poll should've included Dr. Knox. Guy's the man.

Shiroth 2009-10-19 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endless Twilight (Post 2716223)
Poll should've included Dr. Knox. Guy's the man.

Yeah. Should be room for him in the third poll, which i'm sure Kimbley will dominate!

Ziziphus 2009-10-19 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 2716237)
Yeah. Should be room for him in the third poll, which i'm sure Kimbley will dominate!

Or maybe a certain Major General will dominate. :)

K_Babyy 2009-10-19 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziziphus (Post 2716275)

Oh yes, I'm sure she and Kimblee both will dominate the next poll!

As for this one, I voted Ling, RanFan, Mei, Xiao May, Hohenheim, Maria Ross, and Havoc.

Krazzy Angel 2009-10-20 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziziphus (Post 2716275)

Or maybe
Spoiler for ep 28:

Ziziphus 2009-10-20 08:54

^ Oh yeah, he can count as a new character, right? Almost forgot.

And poor Gluttony! If he were in this poll instead of the 1st one, he would probably get more love.

Shiroth 2009-10-20 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziziphus (Post 2717548)
And poor Gluttony! If he were in this poll instead of the 1st one, he would probably get more love.

You mean because of his true form? I don't know why that would be he'd have more votes. :heh:

Ziziphus 2009-10-20 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 2717549)
You mean because of his true form? I don't know why that would be he'd have more votes. :heh:

Not just that. Because Gluttony has had more scenes in recent episodes and I have heard more people declare their love for Gluttony. :) He has more personality than he does in the 1st series, and that hadn't been shown much until he revealed his true form.

EDIT: Plus, the 1st poll has so many awesome characters that he actually couldn't get a chance!

Guardian Enzo 2009-10-21 00:38

Sigh... Where's the love for poor Barry?