AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   K-On! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   K-On! - Character Discussion - Ritsu (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=80402)

Fariken 2010-08-28 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by VEE (Post 3205505)
My my, what a surprised. I always thought Mio was the oldest.

OMG I thought Mio was the oldest too, and Ritsu, the youngest .___. I lived in a lie xD




Ah, by the way...



http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3296/12853534.th.jpg Jaa ne~

kenjiharima 2010-08-28 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of Fire (Post 3204810)

From the start they where destined to Yuri. :heh:

SaintessHeart 2010-08-28 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fariken (Post 3216021)

Ooh, they are married eh? :heh:

keroro gunsou 2010-08-31 12:59

Spoiler for epi22:

!no-K 2010-08-31 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by keroro gunsou (Post 3220656)
Spoiler for epi22:

I'm surprised they skipped so much of the manga.

The whole
Spoiler for Manga:
scene was cut.

Lord of Fire 2010-09-01 03:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by !no-K (Post 3221546)
I'm surprised they skipped so much of the manga.

The whole
Spoiler for Manga:
scene was cut.

We still have two 'canon' episodes to go, and then two extra episodes that lie outside the main story arc, so it's still possible they'll use that bit later on in a different setting.

bloppyblue 2010-09-01 06:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by !no-K (Post 3221546)
I'm surprised they skipped so much of the manga.

The whole
Spoiler for Manga:
scene was cut.

Yeah, let's just hope it gets in somewhere xD

I felt that it was actually a pretty useful chapter since it shows up front Mio's jealousy and feelings for Ritsu.

kitten320 2010-09-01 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by !no-K (Post 3221546)
I'm surprised they skipped so much of the manga.

The whole
Spoiler for Manga:
scene was cut.

I think that they will animate it, we still have time :)

keroro gunsou 2010-09-01 07:38

In this show, ritsu has not felt love for boys.

but, she has knowledge that girls love boys,because she misunderstood like that mio's letter was loveletter from a boy. in the season1 ep 13 extra ep !!!

So , sometime ritsu will really understand the feeling of love for boys.

Anyway,I dont want ritsu to love boys !!! ritsu & mio is so great couple, ever.

I guess, ritsu needs mio,mio needs ritsu too.

They will never get boyfriend at the same time. so one get her boyfriend,another is poor

kitten320 2010-09-01 08:54

She thought that it was a love letter, but it never was said that she thought that it was from a guy :p

TakuanInc. 2010-09-01 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 3222062)
She thought that it was a love letter, but it never was said that she thought that it was from a guy :p

Yeah, the way she looked at the passing students (who were girls) the thought that it could be from a girl would no doubt crossed her mind.

Though, she reacted when the word "boyfriend" was mentioned...but that could be because she never thought it would be from a boy? :heh:

kitten320 2010-09-01 11:30

Or she was placing a bet on both :D

risingstar3110 2010-09-05 03:20

Mio is my all time favourite for all media, but it actually go like this for me:

Season 1 - Mio
Manga- Mugi
Season 2 - Ritsu

Having my favourite two pairing up (Mitsu) is a good sight to see. But they are so close now and have such good interaction, that i don't want rash decision or some cheap yuri fan service. I will prefer them to think and plan out carefully in the future before spending their life together in serious relationship

keroro gunsou 2010-09-05 04:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by risingstar3110 (Post 3229391)
Mio is my all time favourite for all media, but it actually go like this for me:

Season 1 - Mio
Manga- Mugi
Season 2 - Ritsu

Having my favourite two pairing up (Mitsu) is a good sight to see. But they are so close now and have such good interaction, that i don't want rash decision or some cheap yuri fan service. I will prefer them to think and plan out carefully in the future before spending their life together in serious relationship

Ritsu & Mio should get boyfriends, and I hope , that happens at the same time.
Mio have depended on Ritsu since elementary school unconsciously. Mio is very shy girrl. She cannot be honest to her feeling without Ritsu.
Ritsu is conscious of that relation. And she is willing to guard Mio.
But they are never lovers !!! Maybe ,they want to get nice boyfriends sometime.

I cannot help being afraid that getting boyfriend chnge the relationship of Ritsu & Mio. In season1 ep11 Ritsu expressed her jerousy to Nodoka,who is girl. Only one of them gets her boyfriend, that means loneliness for another.

bloppyblue 2010-09-05 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by keroro gunsou (Post 3229436)
Ritsu & Mio should get boyfriends, and I hope , that happens at the same time.
Mio have depended on Ritsu since elementary school unconsciously. Mio is very shy girrl. She cannot be honest to her feeling without Ritsu.
Ritsu is conscious of that relation. And she is willing to guard Mio.
But they are never lovers !!! Maybe ,they want to get nice boyfriends sometime.

I cannot help being afraid that getting boyfriend chnge the relationship of Ritsu & Mio. In season1 ep11 Ritsu expressed her jerousy to Nodoka,who is girl. Only one of them gets her boyfriend, that means loneliness for another.

Well the reason why Ritsu was so jealous that episode was cause she felt like she was being replaced with Nodoka as a friend and Mio was starting to get ticked off with all of her antics (after so many years, it's a shock). If Mio were to get a boyfriend, I'm sure Ritsu would be much more supportive as she, a best friend, won't feel like she's being replaced by a boyfriend, who's a lover. They'll both fill different roles you know.

keroro gunsou 2010-09-05 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloppyblue (Post 3229710)
Well the reason why Ritsu was so jealous that episode was cause she felt like she was being replaced with Nodoka as a friend and Mio was starting to get ticked off with all of her antics (after so many years, it's a shock). If Mio were to get a boyfriend, I'm sure Ritsu would be much more supportive as she, a best friend, won't feel like she's being replaced by a boyfriend, who's a lover. They'll both fill different roles you know.

You are right! Ritsu must be supportive to Mio. people want Ritsu & mio to be couple. I guess they are best friends but couple.

Micromonster 2010-09-05 12:27

Hmm, but would Mio be able to let so close anyone that she hasn't known for a lifetime? Love requies trust. And back when they were children, even Ritsu had to be extra 'forceful'/bold to become friends with her.

risingstar3110 2010-09-05 14:27

The problem for those two to have boyfriends (in the same time?) is i will find it hard for any guys to be good enough for them...

Sooo... I will take the easy way out and support Mitsu just as usual. Even when i doubt if any official pairings will come up someday.

Maybe when the author is on crack...

bloppyblue 2010-09-05 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micromonster (Post 3229914)
Hmm, but would Mio be able to let so close anyone that she hasn't known for a lifetime? Love requies trust. And back when they were children, even Ritsu had to be extra 'forceful'/bold to become friends with her.

Well because of Ritsu's aggressive attitude, Mio should be a lot less shy now than when they both met.

Besides, it seems like Mio's become friends with Nodoka and the rest of the K-ON club pretty easily.

Micromonster 2010-09-05 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloppyblue (Post 3230139)
Well because of Ritsu's aggressive attitude, Mio should be a lot less shy now than when they both met.

Besides, it seems like Mio's become friends with Nodoka and the rest of the K-ON club pretty easily.

True true. :D I can't even imagine where'd she stand without Ritsu's 'nurturing'.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:48.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.