AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=121322)

Kairin 2013-08-10 00:10

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA, Episode 6.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Xemnonsis 2013-08-10 05:46

Time for Illya to save the day using the power of cosplay!

Kanon 2013-08-10 09:50

They better have an Emiya remix playing during that scene.

Random Wanderer 2013-08-10 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4788808)
They better have an Emiya remix playing during that scene.

Now that would earn them an absolute awesomeness rating from me, and pretty much guarantee the episode a score of 10 no matter what else happens.

ukulelembo 2013-08-10 11:26

Dat Archer Illya! Dat Emiya remix! Dat fu*king everything! Best Fight! Best Episode! :D
http://i.imgur.com/xuf00tk.jpg

Kanon 2013-08-10 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random Wanderer (Post 4788898)
Now that would earn them an absolute awesomeness rating from me, and pretty much guarantee the episode a score of 10 no matter what else happens.

10 it is then! They had a remix playing throughout the whole battle. This surpassed all of my expectations. They extended the fight quite a bit and had Illya use most of Archer's abilities (Rho Aias, Caladbolg, reinforced Kansho and Bakuya, throwing a bunch of swords). The result was mind-blowing. I can't wait to see this in HD.

Only thing missing was Miyu shitting herself when Illya traced Excalibur.

GDB 2013-08-10 12:00

That was AMAZING. I especially liked how they had Illya keep overdriving Kanshou and Bakuya, having them shatter, and retracing them. That was just so great on every level.

bhl88 2013-08-10 15:12

Totally made up for the fact that Sparks Liner high can't be made.

gecd 2013-08-10 15:35

the first half is feels so weird and slow
IMHO luvia & rin beam attack and the first excalibur didnt have impact at all

luckily the battle of saber vs illya pays it up
very awesome battle!! ( and it still have a lot of re-used animation )
cant wait for the BD!

U<3Anime 2013-08-10 17:25

HOLY SHIT!!!!

All the dragging paid off.

I had a big stupid grin on my face as I witnessed the whole battle unfold.

Requiem-x 2013-08-10 18:23

I'm not the biggest TM fan, but that was pretty darn impressive. If you only saw fate/zero before this you'll most likely go insane :D

I remembered the fight from the manga, but what I didn't remember was DOUBLE EXCALIBUR. Neither the part at the end with Miyu, which was super adorable.

Now to wait and see what course of action Illya prefers to take with the maids:cool:

The Green One 2013-08-10 21:52

All I can say is marvelous. It lived up to everything I hoped for with this scene. Watched it raw and loved it, and I'll watch it again subbed. Hopefully this'll get the show some of the attention it deserves. I especially enjoyed Saber alter's first Excalibur attack, really showed it as the piss your pants level of scary it should be.

whitecloud 2013-08-11 02:38

hehehe...i cant wait to see it later even more in heavens feel adaptation (heee)

FlareKnight 2013-08-11 03:57

Yeah, totally wanted to just watch this series by the later versions. But this episode is just too awesome not to watch in any form possible.

Haru-kun 2013-08-11 04:44

The first part was really draggy but the fight scene made it up.
Though it was awesome, something felt wrong... Like something was missing.
I dunno, but I felt that the manga had more impact while watching this episode.

whitecloud 2013-08-11 07:30

you know what....im kinda thinking...each card has its power source from heroic spirit, in this case archer is from future shirou, which is quite ironic, in even after all said and done with or without holy grail war, he still become heroic spirit in the end, with all its additional title

FlareKnight 2013-08-11 08:37

Damn, by installing the card directly into herself Ilya brought out some insane power there. Of course couldn't make it any more clear that something snapped there and in the end she saved all their lives. Took a while to get to the main showdown, but it was certainly worth it. An unsettling search for survivors before things became desperate.

Can't wait to see this whole fight again with some high quality visuals.

D-KLAC 2013-08-11 08:51

the only saying to sum this ep indeed UNLIMITED ILLYA-BLADE WORKS nuff said.

GDB 2013-08-11 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitecloud (Post 4789952)
you know what....im kinda thinking...each card has its power source from heroic spirit, in this case archer is from future shirou, which is quite ironic, in even after all said and done with or without holy grail war, he still become heroic spirit in the end, with all its additional title

The Throne of Heroes is separate from time and reality. A hero does not have to come from the reality it is summoned to, especially in Archer's case. Otherwise the Heaven's Feel reality would implode due to a spacial paradox, but it doesn't.

Kanon 2013-08-11 10:32

You know, I think this is the first time Archer's fighting style was animated correctly. It was said in the VN that it was similar to dancing and I can definitely see that here. In DEEN's adaptations, his attacks were too straightforward.