AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Yomeiro Choice (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=77078)

Falkor 2009-01-19 16:12

Yomeiro Choice

I didn't see a thread for this manga, so my apologies if there's actually one...
There are two chapters so far scanlated...

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/6...xtrasc6.th.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baka-Updates
"The story is about Saku, a high school student who lives with his cousin Ran and has a childhood friend named Karin. It turns out a girl suddenly appears in his house and claims to be Karin's and Saku's child from 10 years in the future. Not long after, another girl appears and this time she claims to be Ran's and Saku's daughter.
Now both girls are convinced that if Saku doesn't marry their respective mothers they will both disappear, and things aren't turning out easy for him..."

a few comments:

* if you didn't get the hint by reading the premise of this manga, I will tell you now: this is ecchi, like, really ecchi.
* a loser-like male character surrounded by: two lolis, one osana najimi and his cousin with huge oppai. Can you imagine the ecchiness/hilarity this will ensue...?
* the story is just hysterical, and it made me laugh quite a few times.
* the artwork is an eye-candy, if you know what I mean.

Wargumm1i 2009-01-19 16:18

Iv heard about this manga :) there are currently 2 chapters out by Xamayon :D going to read them :D

KaneDragon 2009-01-23 12:15

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6...p008qs2.th.jpg Delicious cousin who proposes to the guy out of nowhere on her first appearance. It's a love-love Kotomi~ ( ¯‿¯) http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8...isedwr2.th.jpg

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/4...p029iw4.th.jpg A childhood friend who is fine, too, and willing to... take one for the team. :heh:

Spoiler for chaper 3, NSFW:

You can only choose one. :heh:

Eyecandy indeed.

Wargumm1i 2009-01-23 12:22

I mean this manga is just under hentai, and i would not be suprised if it went on the level of hentai.

Falkor 2009-01-24 17:14

I found a total of 10 chapters for this manga, including a tankoubon which accounts for the first 6; but scanlated chapters only go up to three, being the last one of these released a few days back.

let's see, chapter 3 can be summarized in one simple mathematical operation: "harem + 2," which makes a total of four delicious chests. :p
it feels so wrong to imagine his daughters as part of the harem...

There were quite a good number of funny situations/lines in this chapter: the "hungry baby" and the one recurring theme when it comes to ecchi :p ... but the funniest one has to be the line "He'll impregnate you" ... lol, what an irony (that's really the issue the girls should be worrying about, if you know what I mean). oh and the last scene: great way of punishing your daughter for making you go ecchi (being "the mother" one perverted person and I mean it). :heh:

oh and the artwork continues to be such a guilty pleasure to look at (flat chests never looked this good... :p)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wargumm1i (Post 2176993)
I mean this manga is just under hentai, and i would not be suprised if it went on the level of hentai.

I'm not sure of how to describe this manga; hentai is not because it lacks the most crucial thing: graphic sex. But I must admit that the situations are very "extreme"--perhaps that's part of its charm. It throws at you every single ecchi situation you can think of, and I just can't help but laugh at how hysterical they are, like taking the term 'ecchi' as far as they can without becoming hentai. At least for me, I find it very entertaining, especially with the artwork which is one of the major reason I'm enjoying this manga a lot.

Wargumm1i 2009-01-24 17:45

Im looking forward towards chapter 4.

ZODDGUTS 2009-01-25 00:39

Yeah it's a fun ecchi series like how he's daughter's pretty much try to turn him on and try to get their mother's ready to get pregnant by him. :heh:

Who's your favorite mother to be? I like the loli ecchi girl, she's all against ecchi but when she gets embarrased she turns slutty. @_@

Wargumm1i 2009-01-25 01:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS (Post 2179672)
Yeah it's a fun ecchi series like how he's daughter's pretty much try to turn him on and try to get their mother's ready to get pregnant by him. :heh:

Who's your favorite mother to be? I like the loli ecchi girl, she's all against ecchi but when she gets embarrased she turns slutty. @_@

I have to say Ran is my favorite and Im hoping she gets pregnate :D

ReddyRedWolf 2009-01-25 02:28

On that they haven't even said when they are going to be born.

I doubt they'll be concieved at this time.

Also seen that relationship chart? More girls so more daughters from the future would come.

What I'm waiting is confirmation that the harem male was the one who invented time travel.

Wargumm1i 2009-01-25 09:46

Lol that sounds a bit extreme.

Falkor 2009-01-25 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS (Post 2179672)

hmm, favourite character, let's see, that has to be osana najimi; she is reeeeeally cute (especially on the second chapter), and her character design is the one I love the most (plus, she has a nice body; neither too much nor too little :p). As far as the daughters go, the one he had with his cousin is my favourite, I guess; she sort of looks like the silent character with the addition of ecchiness for good measure--and she is a cock block in the strict sense of the word (me points to the last scenes of the second chapter).

I actually like all the characters; they all have a charm on their own... :heh:

Wargumm1i 2009-01-25 12:24

Still it hasent bin explained how he can have many daughters at ones, it cant be alternative futures.

Duo Maxwell 2009-01-25 14:33

Polygamy? Maybe they allow it in the future.

War_Lord 2009-01-26 04:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wargumm1i (Post 2180670)
Still it hasent bin explained how he can have many daughters at ones, it cant be alternative futures.

Unless he really was a womanizer I don't see why there can't be alternative futures. Anyways, I think the bigger question is why they'll disappear in the first place if they were already conceived in their timeline. I believe they put themself in more danger just by going to the past. Well, thats manga for ya, an ecchi one at that.

Falkor 2009-02-16 16:54

chapter 4 & 5 have been scanlated...

chapter 4

* onsen... onsen... onsen...!
* oh my, they are floating... lol
* "my mom's small, so that means she's nice and tight downstairs!"

...strawberries...

wow, I feel sooooooo sorry for Karin (yeah, I can finally remember her name); that was so unfair, and really, I don't think she deserved to be treated that way. Oddly enough, It reminded me so much of Tsugumi's situation: the way she faced the awkward scene in front of her and how she ended up doing the same thing, running away.

Spoiler for chapter 04 image:

chapter 5

* swimming pool!
* Karin is sooo cute! (that bikini and her new hair style)... :love:
* this guy is beyond hopeless... really...

Fran~ 2009-02-16 19:58

This is what Back to the Future had to be :heh:

Falkor 2009-03-21 13:49

chapter 6 has been scanlated...

that has to be the craziest, if not the most ecchi chapter so far.

* the center of the harem has gone back to his young and perverted days.
* one pantsu is not enough...
* gymnastics was never this fun...--I mean, the things you can do in/with gymnastics...
* 'marking' is another way to put it...
* milk... a lot of milk...
* 'boobies'... 'boobies'

hmmm... the things you can get away with if you were a kid once again...

On a random note, I haven't payed attention to the chapter titles until now, but they have to be most unusual and yet hilarious parts of the chapter itself...
#1 Fuck to the Future
#2 Tired from a hard day
#3 Gonna have another baby
#4 Spread Pussy in the Spa
#5 All Wet
#6 Oh no... tiny!

KaneDragon 2009-03-21 14:29

"Divine Wind no Jutsu", hm? That kid really is a ninja, to be able to strip panties so easily. That and his "Bondage no Jutsu". :heh:

"That wasn't my butt..." :heh:

Johnny 2009-03-21 15:58

"I'm not a frog, I'm a butt monkey!" Classic, that's all there is to say...

Wargumm1i 2009-03-21 23:16

Did anyone notes the "volume 2 preview"? is it real or just a joke?