AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Rozen Maiden (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Rozen Maiden (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=19318)

USCPharmacist 2004-12-26 03:19

Hope for 2nd season, finger crossing.

Bracken33 2004-12-26 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takemi_Ikazuchi
This anime had potential
but in the end, the much anticipated drama didn't deliver what it promised...

I would consider this a solid B anime. One step above mediocre, but it's worth to watch based on its unique charm alone.

On another note, I heard the manga was lightyears better.

I somewhat expected this after episode 5, so I asume you are right. Too much comedy imho. But I will watch the rest of the show, so far I still think its good.

Raptor 2004-12-26 11:33

In my opinion this was definitely 1 of the best this season.

Spoiler:

Muir Woods 2004-12-26 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bracken33
I somewhat expected this after episode 5, so I asume you are right. Too much comedy imho. But I will watch the rest of the show, so far I still think its good.

Is there such thing as too much comedy :heh: ? Well the humor do subside later.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor
In my opinion this was definitely 1 of the best this season.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bracken33 2004-12-26 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muir Woods
Is there such thing as too much comedy :heh: ? Well the humor do subside later.

Then I am looking forward to see the second part of the show.

USCPharmacist 2004-12-27 00:32

no room for 2nd season you say? Ever heard of the phrases "New Enemies....", "The return of...", "The revenge of....", "Alternate Universe...", and the famous "I am from the future to bring you a warning...."


j/k :heh:

Lost Souls 2004-12-27 09:28

*cries*

Only upto episode 6 has been released as a sub, we need more Rozen Maiden, i hope this isnt another MoO, dont know if i could handle another of those.

USCPharmacist 2004-12-27 11:50

Don't worry there are no Cow dolls.....

Pai 2004-12-27 13:15

2nd season? I don't know.. I'll appreciate it, but I think it's improbable :-/

randall 2004-12-28 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Souls
*cries*

Only upto episode 6 has been released as a sub, we need more Rozen Maiden, i hope this isnt another MoO, dont know if i could handle another of those.

don't worry, we juz had a little break cuz of xmas... the rest of the series should be out very soon ;D

eugeneyan 2004-12-28 09:26

I like that part where Jun sewed up the tattered clown-doll, it showed a side of him not often seen, a gentle and caring person. Otherwise most of the time, he is constantly screaming at the dolls or storming off in frustration. The battles between suigin tou and shinku are gonna be awesome, the clash of black feathers and cherry blossom (?, or other type of flowers?) petals is like the good 'ol conflict between good and evil. Flower power! :D

Oh yeah, gd to hear that staff at AYU is just going for the xmas break. Yes, do look forward to ep7 and beyond of Rozen Maiden. Cheers people~!

USCPharmacist 2004-12-28 12:21

I think they are rose petals, no?

Seravy 2004-12-28 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by USCPharmacist
I think they are rose petals, no?

yup rose petals. ep 13 was great. definitely one of the best shows this season, and hoping for another run. (suiseiseki <3)

Lost Souls 2004-12-28 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by randall
don't worry, we juz had a little break cuz of xmas... the rest of the series should be out very soon ;D


I kinda figured you had, but i was still having withdrawl :)

And its so annoying when people discuss episodes past those that have been released without using spoilers, since it just rubs in how much ive missed hehehe

Ahhhh well, looking forward to more releases :)

eugeneyan 2004-12-29 02:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by USCPharmacist
I think they are rose petals, no?

Oh yes, how unobservant of me, I must've been too attracted by the pinkish glow on those petals... :sad:

ordnance11 2004-12-29 03:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by USCPharmacist
no room for 2nd season you say? Ever heard of the phrases "New Enemies....", "The return of...", "The revenge of....", "Alternate Universe...", and the famous "I am from the future to bring you a warning...."


j/k :heh:


Even better...a human girl shows up about Jun's age...with Shinku's features, but with Jun's eyes is the messenger. Watch Jun freak out!

USCPharmacist 2004-12-29 12:11

Let me guess.....she is a terminator going back in time to kill Jun :heh:

chiam_ace 2005-01-01 05:59

Just finished watching the chinese subs of Rozen Maiden. Was with A-Keep's subs til ep 04 and I found out that I cant wait anymore, so I went on with Ayu's 05 and 06, and waited and waited, then I got 7-12 from chinese subs.

Spoiler:

Jekyll 2005-12-20 16:43

I made an archive of this thread's missing pages (12-20). Sadly, a complete copy of page 11 was nowhere to be found, thus about 2 posts are lost.

Ziv 2006-09-19 23:16

I've been watching it and it's been great up till the somewhat disturbing episode 10.

Spoiler for what disturbed me about the episode:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:14.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.