AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Appel 2012-03-31 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4083898)
i feel the final battle they wld still retain the VN claw & launcher to retain OVA uniqueness of Banshee....possible of green pyscho frame or maybe blue (since logically flame is from orange to blue)?

yeah, a re-release of the OVA version with a green frame would essentially be the [final battle] version for the OVA while the ver.ka limited edition is the [final battle] version for the novels.
im pretty sure that we will get one like that with a green frame close to the end of gundam unicorn.
and im sure the frame would be green since psycho frame technology works the same way for the unicorn, the banshee and every other machine that is equipped with it^^ green seems to be like the ultimate color for it or something and represents the mindset of the pilot. (but really, bandai doesnt care. they only made it up because it looks cool and sells more toys! XD)

duotiga 2012-03-31 10:29

hmmm..frm gundam wiki , unicorn full armour novel ver is actually red?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...52870_full.jpg

Appel 2012-03-31 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4083970)
hmmm..frm gundam wiki , unicorn full armour novel ver is actually red?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...52870_full.jpg

interesting... the article about the FA unicorn also says that its frame is green in this form^^ maybe it was red but then turned green later on. no idea, i didnt read the novels. where they even ever translated? i dunno :P

suiton629 2012-03-31 10:40

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...announced.html

^ Oh? Bandai is now doing 00 stuff... Hm. I can taste MG Exia Repair 2... MMmMmmMmm

hAhAHhahhah HA ahdfhs;pgfja;lfkjsdafkjas HA hAHAHahahap

O_O

o_O
O_o
@_@
>_<

maknaedik 2012-03-31 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 4083889)
What exactly is a Metal Build?

I assume ofcourse it's just a regular model with metal parts, but not everything would be metal...I think.

Metal Build are just like MGs that were already built, also in 1/100 scale and has the same articulation of their MG counterpart (if not better). They already have decals applied. Yes, they're pretty much like GFFs, but very poseable which makes them better. Sadly, their price is not so friendly. But come to think of it, some (if not most) of its parts are made of metal (die cast metal if I'm not mistaken) for additional support.

suiton629 2012-03-31 10:43

Well if they weren't interested in Exia or the 00 series, why would they do this? o_O
Exia R2 in MG would require a lot of reusing, recoloring, and new new weapons (or borrow from 00 Raiser MG) and slightly modified armor parts...and of course more LED sales.

Appel 2012-03-31 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4083997)
Well if they weren't interested in Exia or the 00 series, why would they do this? o_O
Exia R2 in MG would require a lot of reusing, recoloring, and new new weapons (or borrow from 00 Raiser MG) and slightly modified armor parts...and of course more LED sales.

the fact that they make a metal build exia now actually could mean that some more OO stuff is on the way.
it all really just depends on whether the folks at bandai think making the R2 is worth it. you will just have to be patient^^

Asunaki 2012-03-31 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4083997)
Well if they weren't interested in Exia or the 00 series, why would they do this? o_O
Exia R2 in MG would require a lot of reusing, recoloring, and new new weapons (or borrow from 00 Raiser MG) and slightly modified armor parts...and of course more LED sales.

The GN-Sword from MG Raiser is completely different from the one from R2, if you want your R2 so badly you could just mod an already existing Mg Exia kit rather than hoping for something that'll never happen.

maknaedik 2012-03-31 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4083997)
Well if they weren't interested in Exia or the 00 series, why would they do this? o_O
Exia R2 in MG would require a lot of reusing, recoloring, and new new weapons (or borrow from 00 Raiser MG) and slightly modified armor parts...and of course more LED sales.

They'll make a Metal Build Exia RII just for you, don't worry :))))))))

suiton629 2012-03-31 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by appel (Post 4084051)
the fact that they make a metal build exia now actually could mean that some more oo stuff is on the way.
it all really just depends on whether the folks at bandai think making the r2 is worth it. You will just have to be patient^^


:d :d :d :d :d :d

Appel 2012-03-31 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4084088)
:d :d :d :d :d :d

dont get too excited, you need to take the second part of my post into consideration as well^^ the R2 isnt very different from the regular exia, the main difference being the GN sword.
and i dont know about you guys but i heavily prefer the chrome plated pieces of my ignition mode exia over the clear green stuff on the R2^^

suiton629 2012-03-31 17:08

Well...

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...obot_2855.html
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...-robot_31.html

...and more 00 stuff. Hm~

MG Exia R2, MG Exia R3, MG 0 Gundam (Type ACD)... anyone?! Hm??

Appel 2012-03-31 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4084567)
Well...

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...obot_2855.html
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...-robot_31.html

...and more 00 stuff. Hm~

MG Exia R2, MG Exia R3, MG 0 Gundam (Type ACD)... anyone?! Hm??

those are just RDs and they are only webshop exclusives.
bandai hasnt released any new OO HG kits since november 2010 and only 2 MGs in 2011 and not even announced anything since then. even their 1/100 NG line seems to be dead.
there wont be anything any time soon. the metal build exia is really just a small flicker of a sign that they might release more soon but for now i wouldnt get my hopes up at all.

suiton629 2012-03-31 17:32

Well I think we'll at least get MG Exia R2 since it'd reuse MG Exia and MG 00 Raiser. =D

Appel 2012-03-31 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4084601)
Well I think we'll at least get MG Exia R2 since it'd reuse MG Exia and MG 00 Raiser. =D

not really the OO raiser since the sword design is a litte different but definitely the exia (obviously).
but this is an issue between releasing the kit (which still costs money for bandai even though they just have to print most of the exias pieces again) and actual demand for it. and since the R2 is essentially the exact same as the exia and since OO is yesterdays news i can see why they wouldnt want to release it.

the R2 would use the regular exia as a base which is generally regarded as one of the most terrible new MGs ever. the differences between the regular exia and the R2 are also so small that probably not a lot of people would care to buy it. the exia was released in 2009 afterall, those who wanted a model of it already have it.

suiton629 2012-03-31 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4084622)
not really the OO raiser since the sword design is a litte different but definitely the exia (obviously).
but this is an issue between releasing the kit (which still costs money for bandai even though they just have to print most of the exias pieces again) and actual demand for it. and since the R2 is essentially the exact same as the exia and since OO is yesterdays news i can see why they wouldnt want to release it.

the R2 would use the regular exia as a base which is generally regarded as one of the most terrible new MGs ever. the differences between the regular exia and the R2 are also so small that probably not a lot of people would care to buy it. the exia was released in 2009 afterall, those who wanted a model of it already have it.

~ And then we get a MG Exia R2 using the 00 Raiser's frame, MG Exia's armor with altered pieces, etc.

Appel 2012-03-31 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4084638)
~ And then we get a MG Exia R2 using the 00 Raiser's frame, MG Exia's armor with altered pieces, etc.

if anything the frame would be closer to the OO Qan[T] which would still be a stupid idea though. why use a different frame that would have to be modified when they already made a MG exia? O_o they want to CUT costs not create new expenses.
this also doesnt change the fact that not a lot of people would want a new exia. they are focusing on different stuff for now, they have three shows that are running right now afterall! AGE is about halfway through which means we will get more MGs from it, unicorn is CRAZY popular so we are going to see MGs from that for at least the next two years and SEED is in full swing again as well.
my guess is they will do the same thing with OO that they did with SEED. maybe not an HD makeover since the show is already released on blu ray but im sure we will see some MGs by then.

maknaedik 2012-03-31 18:41

They'll be making an MG Harute already and they said that MG Exia Repair II is next. Congrats nike :))

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...48698942_n.jpg

Butagami 2012-03-31 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4084677)
They'll be making an MG Harute already and they said that MG Exia Repair II is next. Congrats nike :))

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...48698942_n.jpg

If you hadn't mentioned RII, I would have believed you, simply because a MG Harute would be glorious. Alas, I will remain sceptical about it arriving anytime soon...

Makes me wonder though: Will the eventual Harute MG include the boosters, like Duel and it's AS, or will it be more like the Full Sabre? I think/hope more like the shroud, since it actually appeared in the movie....

Appel 2012-03-31 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4084677)
They'll be making an MG Harute already and they said that MG Exia Repair II is next. Congrats nike :))

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...48698942_n.jpg

this makes me moist. but only if its real. if not i call biggest c*cktease ever! XD
i would love a MG harute. its probably my favorite suit from the movie.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:19.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.