AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Sexual Hunter Riot (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=114773)

Axiszero 2012-09-16 00:03

Sexual Hunter Riot

I don't hve much info but will try to find info. Originally a light novel published by kodanaha, if I'm right has drama cd and now manga. dakara's ryosuke is quite Similar to mc in the sense that they both lost sex drive, but mc can turn panties into lightsaber. :P

Will post summary later

Quote:

From MangaHelpers:

The Kirionira are the demons that live in another dimension and invade the human world through their dreams. The only defense humanity has against the demonic assault are the hunters who rely on their sex drive as a source of power to fight against them. Riku Yoichi came from a long line of hunters and had high amounts of sexual energy which allowed him to be a great hunter. He moved away from his home town after middle school to demolish the Kirionira and was successful in finishing off the king and ending the battle forever. However, the peace came at the price of Yoichi losing his sex mojo. Returning back to his home town, he soon learns that the demon invasion was not over, but without his sex drive, he is helpless to fight back. He tries convincing his childhood friend Namba Midori and her female classmates to get him sexually aroused, but they want nothing to do with it. [vyc]
ok thi is the synopsis from baka updates and currently there are 3 volumes of the LN. Vol 1 introduced i the main characters as you all know, one of them who would later crossdress, (more of like wear bras and such i think an is also a hunter like main chara

Richocet 2012-09-16 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axiszero (Post 4354388)
I don't hve much info but will try to find info. Originally a light novel published by kodanaha, if I'm right has drama cd and now manga. dakara's ryosuke is quite Similar to mc in the sense that they both lost sex drive, but mc can turn panties into lightsaber. :P

Will post summary later

At first just looked over and as I was dismissing it, I read that...don't quite know what to think after this
Am looking forward to your summary

willx 2012-09-16 00:59

Hm.. just found out that there's a manga out for this series, haven't read it myself but thought I'd mention it to be helpful.

Reek of Blood 2012-09-16 01:19

just read on mangafox and the MC in this series is very hilarous.

Seriously, in his last battle he lost his sexual desire, and he needs to regain it in order to replenish his energy
Spoiler:

Kakaka....kinda reminds me of Dakara Boku

Axiszero 2012-09-16 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reek of Blood (Post 4354522)
just read on mangafox and the MC in this series is very hilarous.

Seriously, in his last battle he lost his sexual desire, and he needs to regain it in order to replenish his energy
Spoiler:

Kakaka....kinda reminds me of Dakara Boku

Actually the protags are almost identical, both lost thir power of sex and both were hentais from the start

Reek of Blood 2012-09-16 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axiszero (Post 4354531)
Actually the protags are almost identical, both lost thir power of sex and both were hentais from the start

Yeah, you're right. But the dude here is bold enough to pull panties of his childhood friend, unlike Kaga Ryosuke who can only droll and asking for Lisara to strip her own clothes.

aohige 2012-09-16 06:21

Quote:

turn panties into lightsaber
Panty is getting ready to file law suit, represented by her sister, Stockings.

Axiszero 2012-09-16 06:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by aohige (Post 4354856)
Panty is getting ready to file law suit, represented by her sister, Stockings.

Its more of all femle underwear is being abused and they are so going to sue

.I'll post why later

tsunade666 2012-09-16 07:46

After reading chapter 1 and 2 of manga. It sure fits the title riot.

ellifeedn 2012-09-16 09:07

I'm predicting that this manga will have a lot of smut in it.

Reek of Blood 2012-09-16 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellifeedn (Post 4355031)
I'm predicting that this manga will have a lot of smut in it.

I agree. After all, in this series, Women = Tool for pleasures:D

Zakoo 2012-09-16 16:42

I lol'd so hard seriously, the best part is how the hero always does his serious face even when the situation doesn't allow it.

between the imouto type and ojou-sama type, I don't know what to do!!

Richocet 2012-11-10 01:09

Just read uptill the lastest scan
Wonder more about how the LN is as well

Lexxus 2012-11-10 21:56

I lol'd at the new chapter especially this one

http://i48.tinypic.com/33awl6s.png

Insane 2012-11-10 21:58

This manga really doesn't hold back at all in showing its pervertedness. Man, i was laughing my ass off when the girls were trying those sexual tools in Kaichou's private room.

RapidPotential 2012-11-10 22:13

It's not just the text and dialogue; the visual innuendos are pretty funny too, if you managed to catch them.

Richocet 2012-11-10 23:22

Ha chap5 was hilarious with those innuendos
I like how it suddenly went limp when he saw Midori:heh:

Velsy 2012-11-12 23:02

Spoiler for Chapter 5:

ImperialFlameGod8190 2012-11-13 19:31

this is really amusing and i cant wait to see what will happen

dragon1412 2012-11-14 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velsy (Post 4436710)
Spoiler for Chapter 5:

this is 1 of my favorite list novel, and manga is really good as well and about Midori being tsundere then
Spoiler for spoiler:

by the way, you guys really should try the novel due to the MC line in the novel is pure EPIC and from the current chapter of the manga there is a few diffirent between the manga and the LN
Spoiler for Diffirent: