AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Attack on Titan (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) - Manga discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=102751)

Breimoon 2014-01-08 05:18

maybe christa is important because she is the only one who can help Eren control perfectly his powers?

whitecloud 2014-01-08 23:08

To you in 2000 years ? I forgot that one, when did it being said that? Anyway, if it being so than the titan experiment has been around for a long time, making the post apocalyptic world...with maybe the reason being titan themselves

ReddyRedWolf 2014-01-09 04:50

To You, 2000 Years From Now is the title of the first chapter.

Kiltias 2014-01-09 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf (Post 4968412)
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Theory: Memories of previous Coordinates are passed down.

The Reiss were the Coordinates but lost it. Grisha extracted the Coordinate and injected it to Eren.

Annie suspected the Wall Cult knew where or whom the Coordinate is. Clue Crista has something to do with it.

Eren was a curve ball. BRA did not expect an unimportant non-noble having it. More so that they created their worst nightmare.

Wait... "To you in 2000 years." Now that line is starting to make sense.

Are you implying Historia was supposed to have held the coordinate instead of Eren?

And with your theory, perhaps that explains why Annie was so desperate to take Eren.
Look at Reiner and Bert's reaction.
What if Annie heard about Eren from the Cultists she spied on and just like Reiner knew of the Danger the coordinate is within Eren's hands?

ReddyRedWolf 2014-01-09 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiltias (Post 4969767)
Are you implying Historia was supposed to have held the coordinate instead of Eren?

Only the Reiss family held onto it. Her father denied she is his daughter. This more than just being a bastard.

My guess is that the conspiracy wanted to keep the Coordinate among the Reiss family. There may be some hereditary problems that the Reiss line blood is thinning not producing a Coordinate. If so Reiss accepted Historia as his daughter she may end nothing more than a brooding mare to produce a Coordinate.

Quote:

And with your theory, perhaps that explains why Annie was so desperate to take Eren.
Look at Reiner and Bert's reaction.
What if Annie heard about Eren from the Cultists she spied on and just like Reiner knew of the Danger the coordinate is within Eren's hands?
Cdould be. Annie initially suspecting it was Christa only to get a hint that Grisha Jaeger took off with a Coordinate serum.

Kanon 2014-01-09 09:59

The girl in the mirror is supposed to look like Historia but she totally looks like a female Eren to me. I wonder if the resemblance is intentional (like Eren's father being related to the Reiss) or if it's just Isayama being Isayama.

desrtsku 2014-01-09 11:45

Unless Reiner is somewhat related to Jean and Marco is confirmed to be Bert's lost twin brother, I'd like to consider only the hypothesis that it's just Isayama's art.

Kiltias 2014-01-09 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4969900)
The girl in the mirror is supposed to look like Historia but she totally looks like a female Eren to me. I wonder if the resemblance is intentional (like Eren's father being related to the Reiss) or if it's just Isayama being Isayama.

See it from artistic expression.

What Eren see's is a Reflection within his memory of himself.
Except, he saw right through the eyes of Woman that he thought was Historia.
In other words, he see's a reflection of himself that looks like Historia.

I'm saying from an artistic expression it's as if Isayama is trying to say:
Eren's mirror image of himself is Historia.

Destined_Fate 2014-01-10 14:09

Hmmm.. Which fake was Mikasa referring to as possibly suffering already? Was it Jean or Armin?

Subarunyon 2014-01-10 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by desrtsku (Post 4968164)
So it's confirmed that Eren can't get hard at all, and has enough stamina for roughly 1h30. However, it's interesting to note how he had a reminiscence of his father during the act, which got him severely depressed(?). Something really dreadful must have happened between those two.
In addition, he can't do more than 3 tries in succession. Also not forgetting how his titan significantly shrank for each successive try (15->13->10).
Poor guy, he now has to cope with both his memory issues and how his impotency is the main hindrance to his quest for getting Maria back.

When taken out of context, these sentences are rather hilarious... :heh: so much innuendo

Just me being immature :p

On crunchyroll Mikasa referred specifically to Armin who is suffering. On fan translation she said he, so I'm guessing she just said 'kare' (he) in the original text.

Roger Rambo 2014-01-12 14:37

...dammit. Armin got made to cross dress and now he's being molested.

Also. That lady Eren had a vision of. She seems disturbingly similar in appearance to both Eren and Historia. Could it be she's an ancestor to the both of them?

Breimoon 2014-01-13 08:16

umh.. i wonder if Eren's father isnt his real father but was just taking care of him. Also no hints about Mikasa's clan symbol yet.

Gundamx 2014-01-13 09:30

I guess he have someone else memory
+
too bad for titan that coordinate fall on worse person for them ever :heh:

miroku2192 2014-01-13 22:24

Hey guys, I'm a little lost on where I should be reading for the manga. I don't mind someone spoiling for me in a few lines basically what has happened since the end of the anime...

I.e. - what is this whole "Eren is the worst person the coordinate could fall into?" type deal?

gd131 2014-01-14 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by miroku2192 (Post 4975812)
Hey guys, I'm a little lost on where I should be reading for the manga. I don't mind someone spoiling for me in a few lines basically what has happened since the end of the anime...

I.e. - what is this whole "Eren is the worst person the coordinate could fall into?" type deal?

start at chapter 33 in the manga ;)

Gundamx 2014-01-14 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by miroku2192 (Post 4975812)

coordinate
=
Spoiler for spoiler:

Preciize 2014-01-18 02:54

That flashback of Historia/Eren was interesting.

I wonder when we'll finally learn more about Eren's father.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roger Rambo (Post 4974098)

That was Armin? LOL! Then again, no one else has blonde hair in the group except for Historia.

richardtengcy 2014-01-18 12:08

Eren father was probably kill by Eren in titan form when his father inject him with the titan serum......i believe Mikasa and Historia know something about it given the panel that both look stone-cold when Hanji told Eren about what he trying to say during the titan experimentation

Kiltias 2014-01-18 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preciize (Post 4980732)
That flashback of Historia/Eren was interesting.

I wonder when we'll finally learn more about Eren's father.

That was Armin? LOL! Then again, no one else has blonde hair in the group except for Historia.

To be fair, it's a Wig.

Xero8420 2014-01-19 07:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roger Rambo (Post 4974098)

Also. That lady Eren had a vision of. She seems disturbingly similar in appearance to both Eren and Historia. Could it be she's an ancestor to the both of them?

Wait, wait, wait... That lady who looked similar to Historia? "Lady Eren" or Historia? I was surprised to see that coming. Could there be a some kind of a "spiritual" relation between Eren and Christa/Historia? Hmm... I wonder if this lights the shipping candle? :heh:

Well, that may not look good for Eren, especially when he gone insane at the second half of the experiment. Not sure how long he could cope up with his titan body, but it looks like his condition is worsen as a titan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destined_Fate (Post 4971426)
Hmmm.. Which fake was Mikasa referring to as possibly suffering already? Was it Jean or Armin?

Looked like Jean to me. Or this could be some other guy?