AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Madan no Ou to Michelia (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=152541)

Ramero 2018-11-04 10:44

Madan no Ou to Michelia
 
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20180902054445

Madan no Ou to Michelia
Original Title: 魔弾の王と凍漣の雪姫ミーチェリア
Author: Tsukasa Kawaguchi (川口士)
Illustrator: Miyatsuki Itsuka (美弥月いつか)

Separating from the main series, this novel illustrates the new adventures of Tigre with the titular protagonist Mila, the Vanadis of Olmutz, from an alternative route.

Summary:
Two years later, Brune and Zhcted are forging their alliance in order to counterattack against Muozinel's Invasion. Tigre, the son of the current Earl of House Vorn, replacing his sicked father in participating his first battle. In this battle, Brune Army almost repels Muozinel Army until the latter's ambush, resulting its crushing defeat. In a nick of time, however, Brune is rescued by Mila the Vanadis of Olmutz. With the reunion between Tigre and Mila, their new adventures begin.

This is a standalone spin-off of the Madan no Ou to Vanadis series.

DragonOsman 2018-11-04 11:01

Thanks for creating this thread!

I think we should bring in all of the info on this series that was posted in the other thread. What say you?

Hopefully the relationship between Alcase and Leitmeritz will improve at some point. It'd be good if Tigre and Elen can get along well.

Ramero 2018-11-04 11:55

Hmm.. I'm not sure if i can do it.

Ooooh, i want to see how Elen got pumped up and jealous because of Tigre and Mila's relationship.

Chingaruna517 2018-11-04 13:33

Or the full roster of the Vanadises as well. Also, aside from Tina and Elen, aren't other who resent Mila?

DragonOsman 2018-11-04 14:27

What do we know about Tina in the Michelia series? I only remember it saying that the current Vanadis who wields Esendeis is a student or something of Tina's.

darkofficer 2018-11-04 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonOsman (Post 6293940)
What do we know about Tina in the Michelia series? I only remember it saying that the current Vanadis who wields Esendeis is a student or something of Tina's.

she is married to someone

DragonOsman 2018-11-04 15:34

Interesting. I want to know who her husband is, then. But this is a really good way to exclude her from Tigre's harem candidate girls, huh? The author excluded her in the original series by making her an antagonist. And in here he does it by making her already married to someone else.

ThorPL123 2018-11-05 04:23

Copying my text from OS Thread

Spoiler for Spoilers:





From what i've read in Review text(to check if i missed something), Urz speculated(suggested possibility) that first Black Bow user(owner) might hail from Zhcted, And that name of their/his Ancestor(Tigrevurumud?) does not seems to be Brunish(though that part was quite lacking in quality of translation).


Lana seems to have fought with a demon called Zumei(or Zuma?) a demon that can take over the corpse(original google translation)

King Faron(who was very impressed of Tigre because he has heard a lot of good things from Roland) want to change Brune so that Tigle 's bow(or maybe generally Bow-users) is appreciated.

Raffinac will accompany Tigre in his mission to Zhcted as liaison.
Tigre seems to want to take advantage of opportunities that can be active at this start to want to make its name familiar in the continent.(original translation from Google translator)
It seems that Tigre want to be famous?

About Elen and Mila discussion in original Japanese(translation was very low quality in this part)

エレオノーラはミラの行動の理由を聞いてきました。
ミラはブリューヌ軍に合流する事で彼らに貸しを作れたと説明したようです。
ここでティグルが250アルシンの距離から矢を命中させる事も教えたようです。
アルサスに肩入れし過ぎだと考えたエレオノーラは好きな男でも居るのか?と問い掛けてきました 。
ミラは冷静さを装い抑揚の掛けた声で、それを肯定しています。
ミラはエレオノーラが白ける事を期待していたようです。
しかしエレオノーラが250アルシンの距離から矢を命中させるティグルに会ってみたいと言い出したのでミラ の作戦は瓦解しました。
ミラは咄嗟に「だめよ」と言ってしまいました。
ミラが正直過ぎる反応を示したのはティグルが戦姫を侍らせている夢を見た事が関係しているよう です。
この一言でエレオノーラはミラがティグルに惚れていると理解したようです。
薄笑いを浮かべてミラの事を揶揄ってきました。

About Alsace - Olmutz Alliance

It seems that Lana who admired the Tigre's bow arm liked Tigre.
It was her(?) intention to threaten Leitmeritz in Zhcted that Lana thought about having an exchange with Alsace.
There was an undeveloped mountain path following Leitmeritz in Alsace.
It seems that she wanted to show her attitude that she can attack Leitmeritz via Alsace if it comes to getting friendly relations with Alsace.



About Asia/Asji Dahaha/Dahaka - Fortune Teller

She was the one who solved the seal of Rusalka.
It seems the purpose was to have Rusalka defeat the dragon prepared by Drekavak.
Asia does not know that Tigre has defeated Rusalka, so she seems to be uneasy.
Her purpose is to admire the goddess, Tir-Na-Fal, who controls night, darkness and death.
(original google translation)



Quote:

Interesting. I want to know who her husband is, then. But this is a really good way to exclude her from Tigre's harem candidate girls, huh? The author excluded her in the original series by making her an antagonist. And in here he does it by making her already married to someone else.
Maybe Militsa will become member of Tigre's harem unlike OS.

About Valentina's husband i found only this

Valentina who retired from the battle is married to the royal family and is building a happy family.(original google translation)

Ramero 2018-11-05 08:09

I do hope that the background of the Vanadis was unchanged for all of them. Hopefully we can see Sasha doesn't suffer such illness on this spin-off. I'm looking for how Sasha will "seduce" Tigre anyway.

Mirable 2018-11-05 10:20

So disappoint with how author handle Tina.

I like her character from the original and look foward to see what the role she's gonna play in this universe and i had hoped she might has a chance to be with Tigre but nope, author just marry her off and give her position to someone else (pretty much kill her off from the story.)

I guess author really hate her..

DragonOsman 2018-11-05 10:42

I don't like her either. She's manipulative and dark.

Mirable 2018-11-05 11:10

^That's why she unique among heroine.

yeah i believe Tina was plan to be one of heroine before author said fuck it and turn her to full villain and kill her off in the end.

LeftSeven 2018-11-05 11:16

it's not problem, but at least author or artist should made her disciple bustier like valentina was, instead they made her a loli, if olga still there then we have 2 lolis :heh:

besides, i hope author should explain the root of vonmurd family and the black bow to fill plothole, as in originals this case was closed after sophie's investigation and was never talked much again. if only this myth could be cleared then it would be legitimate evidence for tigre ascended to zhcted throne.

ThorPL123 2018-11-05 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeftSeven (Post 6294203)
it's not problem, but at least author or artist should made her disciple bustier like valentina was, instead they made her a loli, if olga still there then we have 2 lolis :heh:

besides, i hope author should explain the root of vonmurd family and the black bow to fill plothole, as in originals this case was closed after sophie's investigation and was never talked much again. if only this myth could be cleared then it would be legitimate evidence for tigre ascended to zhcted throne.


Well, someone might say that it was exchange beetwen bustier and more curvy Mila and "Loli" Militsa. Still i wouldn't mind if Militsa was more busty or Tina joined Tigre's harem(unless it's OTP with Mila which would be horrible in my opinion)

About Black Bow, it's seems that Urz believes that first owner came from Zhcted.

LeftSeven 2018-11-05 12:19

^
if militsa's age is same as olga in originals, it can't be helped then she's still in development state, so i will accept author's decision. milla got bustier this time so i wonder if we could see the adult olga, if author don't replace her.

yeah, that things about what urz talked about, i mean, seriously? he just believes it,so that's means he don't know the possibility of first black bow user is his ancestor.

that even makes me thinks that the first black bow user aka first king of zhcted was originated from brune , only vanadises from 7 clans are zhcted people or zhcted king has secret lover from brune who has connection to tir na fal and this woman is happened to be from vormund household. when zhcted king died after used the bow for several times, as promised by tif na fal, the bow disappeared and remained in vormund family as a heirloom. lol

ThorPL123 2018-11-05 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeftSeven (Post 6294224)
^
if militsa's age is same as olga in originals, it can't be helped then she's still in development state, so i will accept author's decision. milla got bustier this time so i wonder if we could see the adult olga, if author don't replace her.

yeah, that things about what urz talked about, i mean, seriously? he just believes it,so that's means he don't know the possibility of first black bow user is his ancestor.

that even makes me thinks that the first black bow user aka first king of zhcted was originated from brune , only vanadises from 7 clans are zhcted people or zhcted king has secret lover from brune who has connection to tir na fal and this woman is happened to be from vormund household. when zhcted king died after used the bow for several times, as promised by tif na fal, the bow disappeared and remained in vormund family as a heirloom. lol


.
If translation was correct, it was written that Tigre's ancestor name does not sound Brunnish,(or rather doesn't seem to be Brunnish) It could mean that Tigre's ancestors might be Non-Brunnish/Zhcted.

But still, it's all speculation(and as you said, Urz just believes that it could be true) so we will have for later volumes to finally find explanation of "Lord Marksman" and Black Bow lore.(and Tigre's ancestors) I hope it won't ignored this time.



Also, do "you" think that there is chance that Madan no Ou to Michelia will get Anime adaptation?(IIRC someone said that it will get Manga adaptation)

DragonOsman 2018-11-05 13:23

In the original series, the first King of the Magic Bullet had founded a different kingdom. It's a lost kingdom now. But the legend is tied to Zhcted because the founder King of Zhcted was also a King of the Magic Bullet. It shouldn't be different in this series.

Marx-93 2018-11-05 14:35

Didn't Valentina already have some kind of weird relationship with Zchted's prince in the original? Maybe in this timeline nothing weird happened to the prince, and they just married.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThorPL123 (Post 6294105)
Copying my text from OS Thread


Tigre seems to want to take advantage of opportunities that can be active at this start to want to make its name familiar in the continent.(original translation from Google translator)
It seems that Tigre want to be famous?

Given that Mila explicitly asked Tigre to get enough rank so they can marry, I think it's fair to say that the Tigre in this timeline is more ambitious, even if only for the sake of love.

That's actually quite interesting, because Tigre being ambitious enough to take high positions would have already changed a bit the original story. He was just the earl of a very small region until he was practically forced to be the king, and it was even a plot point. Maybe now we will see different path.

Ramero 2018-11-05 20:36

I originally still didn't want Tigre to ended up like Tallard though, who choose to forsake his people in order to be the King. I'm more interested in how Tigre are able to become more wiser and retaining his "old self". I do want to see how the illustrator will make his cute sleeping face in front of Mila. The girls loves his sleeping face in original series after all.

DragonOsman 2018-11-06 08:44

I hope for a True Harem in this one too like in the original. Not an OTP. But if it does go the OTP route, I'll still take it.

ThorPL123 2018-11-06 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonOsman (Post 6294457)
I hope for a True Harem in this one too like in the original. Not an OTP. But if it does go the OTP route, I'll still take it.

Yeah i hope for Harem route too, it would be very weird for me to see Elen not being together with Tigre. I like Mila(she's my 2rd or 3rd favorite member of Tigre's harem, after Elen and maybe Regin), but it would be bad if she was only one to get such treatment(Elen and Tigre in original story had to wait 13th Volumes to confess their love for each other, while here in 1st volume we already know that they have feelings for each other and did lews things together,)

Mila already got fanservice pack(and Main girl role), it would unfair if she took Tigre only for herself.

AndySimpson96 2018-11-06 16:45

Considering they've already set the tone for Tigre and Mila I'll be surprised if it goes the full harem route again.

Ramero 2018-11-07 03:17

It reminds me though, Titta is with Tigre in original series and she play a vital role due to her as a mediator between Tir Na Fal and Tigre. I wonder if on this series she will become Shrine Maiden?

ThorPL123 2018-11-07 05:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramero (Post 6294693)
It reminds me though, Titta is with Tigre in original series and she play a vital role due to her as a mediator between Tir Na Fal and Tigre. I wonder if on this series she will become Shrine Maiden?

in Muozinel part there was Fortune Teller named Asia/Asji Dahaha/Dahaka(or maybe even Aisha) not sure which version of name is correct. who seems to be connected to Tir-Na-Fal(according to original google translation "Her purpose is to admire the goddess, Tir-Na-Fal, who controls night, darkness and death.") I wouldn't be surprised if she took Titta's role as mediator beetwen Tir-Na-Fal and Tigre

DragonOsman 2018-11-07 06:05

@AndySimpson: It's still possible for it to go the True Harem route, though. It's up to Tigre if he wants a harem or not. Though he didn't seem to want it at first in the original series either, and he did it perhaps because of what Elen said in Volume 13 after they did "it".

Ramero 2018-11-07 06:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThorPL123 (Post 6294723)
in Muozinel part there was Fortune Teller named Asia/Asji Dahaha/Dahaka(or maybe even Aisha) not sure which version of name is correct. who seems to be connected to Tir-Na-Fal(according to original google translation "Her purpose is to admire the goddess, Tir-Na-Fal, who controls night, darkness and death.") I wouldn't be surprised if she took Titta's role as mediator beetwen Tir-Na-Fal and Tigre

The problem is Titta often prays at the temple everyday as she have a chance while this time was a Fortune Teller we deal with. Even that fortune teller was connected, she is not as close as Titta to Tigre. I do hope we can see Titta though since she is a main mediator and even offer Tigre a guidance to unlock the Black Bow power.

ThorPL123 2018-11-07 08:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramero (Post 6294726)
The problem is Titta often prays at the temple everyday as she have a chance while this time was a Fortune Teller we deal with. Even that fortune teller was connected, she is not as close as Titta to Tigre. I do hope we can see Titta though since she is a main mediator and even offer Tigre a guidance to unlock the Black Bow power.



Well, then we will have to wait for next volumes to give answer for our questions. For now we can get from translation of review only that

1:Titta serves Vorn Family "and has a favor with Tigre"(original google translation, it might mean that Titta likes Tigre? just like in OS)

2: Tigre consider Titta as little sister(i guess, it's the same as it was in OS in early volumes)

3: It's seems that it's know that Tigre and Mila like each other, making Titta's chance slim("Tigre thinks of Titta like a little sister.
As of now Tigre is a Mila's line, so it seems the possibility of capture to Titta is thin."
)


I hope Titta's role won't be reduced, but now we can only wait.

AndySimpson96 2018-11-07 15:25

@Dragon true

Chingaruna517 2018-11-08 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThorPL123 (Post 6294723)
in Muozinel part there was Fortune Teller named Asia/Asji Dahaha/Dahaka(or maybe even Aisha) not sure which version of name is correct. who seems to be connected to Tir-Na-Fal(according to original google translation "Her purpose is to admire the goddess, Tir-Na-Fal, who controls night, darkness and death.") I wouldn't be surprised if she took Titta's role as mediator beetwen Tir-Na-Fal and Tigre

Wait a second, are you telling me that the fortune teller actually worship Tir-Na-Fal? From what I know, in the original timeline, the Goddess of Darkness has no followers because of her notorious rivalry with the main god, according to one legend. Here, though, it seems at least there is a worshiper...outside either Brunish/Zhctedi lands. In what goal does the fortune teller has in mind for Tir Na Fal?

And speaking of Titta, regarding her role in this timeline, whilst her role as a maid still persists, it's rather surprising that nothing important involves her in this timeline aside from her loyalty for Titta. Also, did her role as a Shrine for Tir Na Fal stripped in favor for an aforementioned fortune teller?

Aside from both girls though, what does King Faron wants for Tigre to the point he had to visit Alsace himself? Because, from what I know about the King of Brune, he didn't much bigger role in the Original Timeline other than the fact that his breakdown for Regin's supposed death has triggered Brune Civil War, with the risen ambition from Thenardier and Ganelon as such. Now, without Ganelon, Brune Civil War never happened and King Faron is in his good shape. Does that mean Regin will never be bullied by another nobles at Nice?

LeftSeven 2018-11-08 07:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 (Post 6295012)
Wait a second, are you telling me that the fortune teller actually worship Tir-Na-Fal? From what I know, in the original timeline, the Goddess of Darkness has no followers because of her notorious rivalry with the main god, according to one legend. Here, though, it seems at least there is a worshiper...outside either Brunish/Zhctedi lands. In what goal does the fortune teller has in mind for Tir Na Fal?

in original time line, titta is follower of tirnafal though or all of alsace people are, without they realized it.

you could say that fortune teller more like a missionary, maybe tir-na-fal cult did exist in zhcted/brune but because it's not popular enough among people there and most people hated it cuz it's bad omen among people who talked about it, these follower were banished from there,so they took shelter outside brune/zhcted then spread it. besides, tirnafal has connection with demons and everything against main god so no wonder if fortune-teller has more knowledge about demons like in summary told

ThorPL123 2018-11-08 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 (Post 6295012)
Wait a second, are you telling me that the fortune teller actually worship Tir-Na-Fal? From what I know, in the original timeline, the Goddess of Darkness has no followers because of her notorious rivalry with the main god, according to one legend. Here, though, it seems at least there is a worshiper...outside either Brunish/Zhctedi lands. In what goal does the fortune teller has in mind for Tir Na Fal?

And speaking of Titta, regarding her role in this timeline, whilst her role as a maid still persists, it's rather surprising that nothing important involves her in this timeline aside from her loyalty for Titta. Also, did her role as a Shrine for Tir Na Fal stripped in favor for an aforementioned fortune teller?

Aside from both girls though, what does King Faron wants for Tigre to the point he had to visit Alsace himself? Because, from what I know about the King of Brune, he didn't much bigger role in the Original Timeline other than the fact that his breakdown for Regin's supposed death has triggered Brune Civil War, with the risen ambition from Thenardier and Ganelon as such. Now, without Ganelon, Brune Civil War never happened and King Faron is in his good shape. Does that mean Regin will never be bullied by another nobles at Nice?


I'm not sure about Tir-Na-Fal part since nothing in review translation show about Titta being linked with Godness of Darkness.(maybe it will be showed in later volumes?) as far for Fortune-Teller

"She was the one who solved the seal of Rusalka.
It seems the purpose was to have Rusalka defeat the dragon prepared by Drekovich"


It seems that she was the one who freed Rusalka?


Quote:

Wait a second, are you telling me that the fortune teller actually worship Tir-Na-Fal? From what I know, in the original timeline, the Goddess of Darkness has no followers because of her notorious rivalry with the main god, according to one legend. Here, though, it seems at least there is a worshiper...outside either Brunish/Zhctedi lands. In what goal does the fortune teller has in mind for Tir Na Fal?
I don't know if she actually worships Tir-Na-Fal(though, according to translation, Her purpose is to admire the goddess and that's only thing we got.) word "admire" probably should mean same as worship. maybe we will get more informations in next volumes

Quote:

Aside from both girls though, what does King Faron wants for Tigre to the point he had to visit Alsace himself? Because, from what I know about the King of Brune, he didn't much bigger role in the Original Timeline other than the fact that his breakdown for Regin's supposed death has triggered Brune Civil War, with the risen ambition from Thenardier and Ganelon as such. Now, without Ganelon, Brune Civil War never happened and King Faron is in his good shape. Does that mean Regin will never be bullied by another nobles at Nice?
Nothing was said about Regin, as for King Faron he visited Tigre to send him for mission to Zhcted as Liaison(Tigre was close to Vanadis). He also said that there was person(or group?) who was in touch(Collaboration?) with Muozinel. King Faron wants to change Brune so that Tigre 's bow(or all archers) is appreciated.


EDIT

I found also this part


Kurey was borrowed by him to assist the daughter called Aisha(i don't know if it's name of Fortune Teller) that the king of the previous generation had brought to the shrine maiden. - (Google Translation)


Since Militsa also achieved the purpose, I(she) decided to return.
I(she) advise that it is better for Mila to capture Tigre firmly before returning.
He advises me that if I feel relieved that my feelings are in line, I will be stuck sideways.
Is Mila aiming for Militsa too? I was to ask a question.

I answered that Militsa decided to be tied to a wealthy gentleman like Valentina.
Valentina who retired from the battle is married to the royal family and is building a happy family.
Tigre was taught the tradition of "Lord Marksman/Madan No Ou" from Militsa.
If it shoots with old tradition it surely got a bow hit from the goddess, shooting all enemies sharply, it seems he became king.

It seems that the black bow of Tigle is special in Militsa. (also google translation) I wonder if this might mean that Militsa is also interested in Tigre?

DragonOsman 2018-11-08 07:53

Is it possible that Regin won't fall for Tigre in this timeline? I wouldn't like that, though.

Anyway, I like what Faron is trying to do in this timeline. I'm in full support.

ThorPL123 2018-11-08 08:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonOsman (Post 6295024)
Is it possible that Regin won't fall for Tigre in this timeline? I wouldn't like that, though.

Anyway, I like what Faron is trying to do in this timeline. I'm in full support.

To be honest, we don't know if Regin even exists(she might be replaced by other character or genderswaped) in this timeline.

Yeah, i also agree with King Faron decisions in this timeline.

DragonOsman 2018-11-08 08:10

King Faron in the original series would a good person, too. He gave Tigre the title "Knight of the Moonlight" because he wanted him to marry Regin. The Knight of the Moonlight gets to marry the crown princess and become king after all.

Your additional info in your other post is interesting. Thanks for providing it. So maybe Militsa really will be in the harem as well.

ThorPL123 2018-11-08 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonOsman (Post 6295031)
King Faron in the original series would a good person, too. He gave Tigre the title Knight of the Moonlight because he wanted him to marry Regin. The Knight of the Moonlight gets to marry the crown princess and become king after all.

Your additional info in your other post is interesting. Thanks for providing it. So maybe Militsa really will be in the harem as well.

Yeah i agree with you on part that King Faron was good person and others parts(such as giving Tige the title Knight of ML and therefore right to marry Regin), but still i wouldn't be surpised if author wanted to change it.(i hope he won't).

I would like Tigre's harem to be same as it was in OS + new additions if possible

Mila
Elen
Regin
Liza
Olga
Sophia(Sophy?)
Lim
Titta
Militsa(new addition to Tigre's collection)

And maybe even more, he's supposed to be Harem King!

DragonOsman 2018-11-09 02:50

Eh, he's already a Harem King with this. But I agree.

Isn't there a chance that some others of the Viralts may have chosen a different Vanadis here compared to the original series than just Esendeis? Just saying. Some of those you mentioned either may not exist in this series or just may not be Vanadis.

ThorPL123 2018-11-09 03:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonOsman (Post 6295217)
Eh, he's already a Harem King with this. But I agree.

Isn't there a chance that some others of the Viralts may have chosen a different Vanadis here compared to the original series than just Esendeis? Just saying. Some of those you mentioned either may not exist in this series or just may not be Vanadis.

I should have also add Sasha, but we don't know if she is/is still Vanadis in this timeline.


As for Viralts choosing other Vanadis it's hard to answer this question since Militsa also become Vanadis in OS after Tina's death. We will have to wait for incoming volumes to find answers. but myself i would expect "core" of Vanadis to stay the same as it was OS(Is there reason to change it?).

Elen(already confirmed)
Mila(Main Girl of this series)
Liza
Olga
Sasha(if Author gave Roland and Militsa bigger role, i would expect Sasha to have more screentime in this timeline)
Sophy
Militsa(She seems to be part of main cast as well)

GabKarol 2018-11-09 09:19

Is there anything that says or hints that the fortune teller could be a demon?

Since if we follow the naming scheme for demons (aka mythical creatures) the fortune teller's name should be Azi Dahaka.

DragonOsman 2018-11-09 09:25

@ThorPL123: Well, yeah, so far it's the same as in the original (though I didn't remember at all that Tina's successor in the original series, as well, was Militsa). Has Olga been shown already? And yeah, I agree about Sasha and Militsa.

@GabKarol: Yeah, she could be a demon. But I hope she isn't, since she seems kind of interested in Tigre from what Thor posted from spoilers (can be wrong, though, since it's Google Translator).

LeftSeven 2018-11-09 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabKarol (Post 6295294)
Is there anything that says or hints that the fortune teller could be a demon?

Since if we follow the naming scheme for demons (aka mythical creatures) the fortune teller's name should be Azi Dahaka.

like drekavac which disguised as human, fortune teller might be a demon based on the name alone, azi dahaka. but there's differences here, most of demon in madan-verse are originated from slavic myth while azi dahaka comes from persian myth, so muozinel=persian.

so if fortune teller turn out to be demon, could it be considered as foreign-demon then?

why foreign people from muozinel take interest in tigre especially the bow while they obviously have different myth? damn, this is interesting how author will connect this things


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:24.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.