AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fullmetal Alchemist (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   [Anime] Episode 37: [Title too long to fit! ^^] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=16223)

Cheesemon 2004-06-26 05:33

[Anime] Episode 37: [Title too long to fit! ^^]

HAHAHAHA!! This has got to my favorite FMA episode, I was laughing the whole time -- the humor is just INSANE, reminded me a little of Digi Charat and Bo-bobo . . . and the animation quality, good god, I swear it's the best yet in the show! This episode was filler, nothing is advanced, but it's just so wacky you can't help but love it, and it's probably gonna spawn hundreds of icons and avatars. The next episode goes back to serious mode though if that's your thing. ;)

Not going to give anything else away, you just gotta see it for yourself to understand what I'm talking about. ^^

Oh, and the episode title, I think Yebyosh translated it most accurately in the Ep 35 thread as: "The Flame Alchemist / Fight On! Second Lieutenant / The Monster of the 13th Warehouse" (It's three short stories in one.)

OMchan 2004-06-26 10:33

Hehehe.. that was an interesting episode. ^^;;

Spoiler:

More screenshots could be found here and here, as usual.

Gravi-T 2004-06-26 13:17

What-what-what-what-what-what-what?!!

You've seen it already?

I WANT TO KNOW JAPANESE!! SOMEBODY TEACH ME NOW!
(sorry for caps)

Anyways, I'll just have to wait until someone illegal subs this episode.

Son, when does it air in Japan? And don't you think that
Chou-ji in Naruto resembles Gluttony? I mean, they both want to eat all the time! Well,
-fansubs rule anyway. I hate when they spell Winly instead of Winry. And Rizenpool instead of Rizenbul (or the other ways of spelling it). But they were the fastest ones with ep. 36 anyway! :)

Hope 37 comes soon!

Mb81 2004-06-26 21:47

What a genius episode. I would call it FlameAlchemist (the one and only) Episode 37. Does anyone got a translation of the intro (right before the opening). I`m not sure if i understood it right.

Fighter Volk 2004-06-27 11:13

Gwargh. I still haven't gotten meself a spoonful of some 36, and here people are talking about and have seen 37 already? :sad:

michiru 2004-06-27 11:35

The title is
"The second lieutenant who fights.
The mystery of no.13 warehouse."

Yes.
The title logo (full metal alchemist) changed to "flame alchemist".(lol)

Palani 2004-06-27 12:27

A lot of talk and not much action. But at least it was funny so that's a good thing. I'm hoping they're getting things back on track ASAP since there's not much FMA left to enjoy. Black Hayate stole the show on my account. He's become quite an obedient little fellow. Wish my dog listended that well back when I had it.

Yebyosh 2004-06-27 12:42

Tole ja. Black Hayate rulez!!! Glad to see he is growing up healthy enough :D

This episode beats the past 10+ episodes so far in my opinion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mb81
Does anyone got a translation of the intro (right before the opening). I`m not sure if i understood it right.

I guess you are talking about the "new" speech before OP right? I'll translate it off my sub here (easier and more convenient for me)
Spoiler:

The Prophet 2004-06-27 13:59

This episode looks like it's going to attain BEST EPISODE EVAR! status in my eyes.

But what I want to know is if we'll ever get an episode of Crimson Alchemist(or a flashback episode of FullCarbon Homunculus). That would satisfy my inner rabid pyromaniac :)

Palani 2004-06-27 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Prophet
This episode looks like it's going to attain BEST EPISODE EVAR! status in my eyes.

But what I want to know is if we'll ever get an episode of Crimson Alchemist(or a flashback episode of FullCarbon Homunculus). That would satisfy my inner rabid pyromaniac :)

Probably neither since FMA has only 15 episodes left to unravel the entire story.

dreamless 2004-06-28 01:09

despite the focus on comedy, this episode has surprisingly progressed the main plot forward somewhat I think... I can't wait to see some more Lior! ;)

Oh, and the best moment in this episode is definitely that Black Hayate and Riza Hawkeye scene for me :p

weyoun6 2004-06-28 03:45

Really looking forward to this episode - A nice and much needed break.

The Prophet 2004-06-28 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palani
Probably neither since FMA has only 15 episodes left to unravel the entire story.

They could always decide to make 52 more episodes :)

Gmc 2004-06-28 14:27

Quote:

No, that would ruin the series, imo. We dont need any more Naruto's or DBZ's in episode length.

Guido 2004-06-28 16:08

They could just extend the story about 13 more episodes.

Just like Xebec & NAS did with Shaman King.

weyoun6 2004-06-28 16:25

Just watching the raws with my limited knowledge of Japanese put a huge smile on my face. I agree - this has got to be the best episode in quite a while... I dont know - this is the FMA I love, recently it had seemed to have lost that spark that this episode contains.

Yebyosh 2004-06-28 21:06

Quote:

Unless they (Sony/BONES) can afford to pay a huge sum to Square Enix for the use of name while they themselves (Sony/BONES) try to think of a storyline up themselves (as the anime is approaching 0% similarity with the manga for quite some time now), the answer is no.

knightmare 2004-07-03 13:12

*cries* Oh I still haven't seen it yet, it looks funny and to be honest some of the previous episodes have either been dull, fillers or just boring and not up to FMA standard. Anyone willing to write an ickle summary about what happens in this episode...please... :sad:

Spooky-Electric 2004-07-03 15:34

Only group left that I knew of still subbing this series has stopped. Guess I will have to wait for the DVD's now. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. I had fun reading all your posts in the episode threads.

Yuruke 2004-07-03 16:21

Yay! It seems that FMA 37 is being "spooned" to us right now. :) . Didn't FMA 38 already air? If so, then why isn't there a topic for it yet? :hmm: