AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L+CR) Hakkenden: Tōhō Hakken Ibun (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113020)

Cloudedmind 2013-07-22 22:28

Cute on top of cute, Shino and Kaho. Like kuromitsu said, nothing complex, but man did I hnnnng the whole episode, so freaking adorable. That conversation between Kaho and "Ao" was also interesting. Does the fact that Sosuke's hands are cold and "Ao's" are warm allude to the fact that "Ao" is the one with the soul?

Cosmic Eagle 2013-07-23 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by shmaster (Post 4767792)
My third favorite chapter from the manga, and this episode did it justice.
Ahhh, the animation quality is so high!

More like the artwork in general of this show is the prettiest of the season.

kuromitsu 2013-07-28 16:28

Oooh~ the plot further thickens. I'm not even going to speculate here.

The preview, though. XDDD Oh, Genpachi.... XDD

Cosmic Eagle 2013-07-29 05:38

Perhaps my favorite ep so far.

I really hope Yana doesn't end up like Kohaku...

ookamigirl 2013-07-29 12:21

New story was interesting.
Seems like the new season is more like a series of stories.
Wish they would focus some more on the main story..
It was kinda sad watching this story about Yanahime.
The best part was definitely about Sasuke's double.
It would be nice if they'd show him more + develop the story around him.

GDiddy 2013-07-29 16:01

....I realize it's early yet, but please tell me that there's going to be a plot at some point?

Not that I mind these episodes....I still like the show and luckily the characters are great...

shmaster 2013-07-29 16:16

Again, the main plot is very slow and spread out across various episodic arcs.
The main antagonist just showed up not too long ago in the latest manga volume. This shows just how slow the main plot progresses.
In other words, do not expect too much out of the main plot, just enjoy the individual arcs as they are.
if you really want to know about the main plot, pieces the clues I posted on the previous page together.
The anime left behind enough clues.

ars89 2013-07-29 16:26

Sousuke finally meeting Ao was the highlight for me. Hope Yana doesn't die though. I wonder who keno's parents were? Does that mean they're involved with that woman?

ookamigirl 2013-08-05 09:37

Spoiler for plot:

kuromitsu 2013-08-05 14:23

Aww, a happy end. I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but again this was a really nice story. Sousuke's story continues getting interesting (is he a zombie or what?), and I also appreciated Genpachi's involvement (while wearing a uniform, at that).

The preview went to strange places again. XDD Okamaitachi?? XDDDD

ginger02 2013-08-05 16:27

Happy we got a happy ending finally.

Ao is an interesting person.

The story went a little over my head at some points, but I understood the themes of it fine.

Cloudedmind 2013-08-05 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuromitsu (Post 4783128)
Aww, a happy end. I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but again this was a really nice story. Sousuke's story continues getting interesting (is he a zombie or what?), and I also appreciated Genpachi's involvement (while wearing a uniform, at that).

The preview went to strange places again. XDD Okamaitachi?? XDDDD

I find it interesting that Shino suggested Ao take Yana, considering this guy is sort of your enemy you would think helping him gain more power wouldn't be a good thing. Why not have Sousuke take Yana or perhaps that's not possible considering Sousuke's situation? Then again Shino is a rather odd "child", which is what I love about him.

But yes I've seriously been enjoying all these stories, makes me wish I could read the manga.

ars89 2013-08-05 18:34

Glad Yana was saved. Seems Shino also has the resolve now to take down Ao if he attacks Sousuke.

Puu 2013-08-05 18:37

New to this series but just watched everything up to 18....

I wonder if Sousuke will turn out worse than Ao... it seems to me he's starting to get jealous of Ao because of Shino's lack of antagonistic feels for Ao... I mean, that last scene...

kuromitsu 2013-08-11 17:37

Spoiler for ep 6:

shmaster 2013-08-11 20:23

*shakes kuromitsu's hand violently

Same here, this is my favorite chapter as well.

GDiddy 2013-08-12 11:09

Kaede= BEST SPIRIT ANIMAL

I love Onosoka. He's awesome in anything...

So, now we got Daikku officially joining the crew...I wonder when Shinichiro Miki's character and the little boy in the OP join?

ookamigirl 2013-08-12 15:05

Not much of an action filled episode this time.
That weird cat (Kaede) totally reminded me of the cat from Ao no Exorcist.
Guess it's because of the double tail..
It was pretty funny watching the cats' reactions to all the weirdness.
Looks like there are more and more of those little balls... wonder what it means?
Seems like this episode was a one shot story.

ginger02 2013-08-12 16:01

It was nice having a light-hearted story after a while. Nice to see them happy.
Also great to se Hamaji again, don't remember seeing her yet this season.

Plot is still really slow though. I want to know about the lady who killed them.

Cloudedmind 2013-08-12 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuromitsu (Post 4790467)
Spoiler for ep 6:

Abe Miyuki really knows how to write heart warming scenes, and even though her plots are slow her character interactions make up for it if you ask me. Kobungo and Genpachi's reaction when they find out both Keno and Sosuke are underage. Genpachi's ball joke, Shino's interaction with just about everyone. Seeing Keno's softer side as he trys to pet Kaede. That ending scene with Nachi and Kaede, and how Kaede was clearly trying to comfort Nachi.

It looks like next week we'll finally be adding the seventh person after his brief appearance last season.