AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Naruto Q&A (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=41532)

ElvenPath 2005-12-16 20:43

Naruto Q&A

This thread is for all questions related to the Naruto anime or manga. To avoid confusion between questions, please be specific and quote the post you are replying to. Also, please use spoiler tags for manga questions and answers.

An archive for old Q&As can be found here.

tim811 2005-12-18 18:05

Gaara question [MAnga] chapter 279

Spoiler:

EDIT: Crap, I totaly missed that Q&A archive a few lines down. Sorry

Tapp Zaddaz 2005-12-18 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim811
Spoiler:

EDIT: Crap, I totaly missed that Q&A archive a few lines down. Sorry

Spoiler:

tim811 2005-12-18 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tapp Zaddaz
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
:confused:

Tapp Zaddaz 2005-12-18 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim811
Spoiler:
:confused:

Spoiler:

sasuke-kun69 2005-12-20 07:57

ASAP plz!!!

hey my fello naruto-ians

whens the seires goin to be released in AUS or at least be released in English??

xris 2005-12-20 08:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasuke-kun69
hey my fello naruto-ians

whens the seires goin to be released in AUS or at least be released in English??

Release date for the first DVD, 28th March 2006, details from DVDPacific.

pathhawk 2005-12-20 20:16

just wondering.... who does the newest opening for naruto?

ElvenPath 2005-12-20 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by pathhawk
just wondering.... who does the newest opening for naruto?

It's an artist called Snorkel.

killing the dream 2005-12-21 08:22

a few Naruto questions (anime)

I did a quick search and couldn't find anything that answered this.

I had a question about this series.
As I've heard there is a lot of filler going on right now to let the manga story progress enough.
here are my questions.

A) is the filler on a random episode basis, squished in between actual story line episodes?

B) or are there filler arcs with 30-40 fillers in a row?

My reason for these questions are that if I were to start watching the series I would like to skip as much filler as possible. So if this series pertains more to scenario B, it would be easier to skip an arc at a time.

Lastly, is there a list or guide anywhere that shows which eps are filler and which aren't?
(ex:ep1-35 is storyline, 36-50 is filler, 51-80 is storyline ect......)

thank you

Rachy 2005-12-21 08:27

questions should be in the Q&A thread.

but for your question theres a filler run on at the moment which is about from ep 135 onwards..

but in the series i think that 101 - 105 or 106 and ep 97 are the only fillers

killing the dream 2005-12-21 08:29

thank you, so everything up to 135 is good...
and sorry about not posting this in the q and a

EadTaes 2005-12-22 19:58

naruto christmas/holyday eppisodes eposidoes???

Since its teh holydays iw as wodnerign fit hey where naruto episodes that toke palc edurrignt he holidays or their equivalent of it. I know christmas isnt very selebrated in japn but i still had to ask.

BTW To Admins: The search feature on yoru forums doesn't seem to work. It only gives me a blank page o_o.

Seth23 2005-12-25 01:10

How come sasuke's sharingan only has 2 of those little black dots around it and itachi and kakashi's has 3?

Rachy 2005-12-25 03:24

Quote:

How come sasuke's sharingan only has 2 of those little black dots around it and itachi and kakashi's has 3?
because sasuke has not learned it well or mastered it, the more dots you have the higher level you are on of using both itachi and kakashi are on the top level of it while sasuke has to work his way up to it by getting stronger and using it more.

zamme 2005-12-25 04:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by EadTaes
Since its teh holydays iw as wodnerign fit hey where naruto episodes that toke palc edurrignt he holidays or their equivalent of it. I know christmas isnt very selebrated in japn but i still had to ask.

BTW To Admins: The search feature on yoru forums doesn't seem to work. It only gives me a blank page o_o.

Apparently the "Check Spelling" button doesnt work either, ey?
Anyways I think I got a hint of your question... No, there's no special episodes with christmas-related events since the Japanese doesnt celebrate XxX-mas

Mangekyo 2005-12-31 19:01

Is the Byakugan affected by tsukuyomi?

eLcHaKeTeRo 2006-01-01 11:10

Is it me or have they changed some of the voices in the anime.......

Blaine 2006-01-01 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by eLcHaKeTeRo
Is it me or have they changed some of the voices in the anime.......

Whose in particular? i havent noticed any changes.

eLcHaKeTeRo 2006-01-01 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaine
Whose in particular? i havent noticed any changes.

kakashi-sensei.......and Sakura sounds different too...........maybe she had a cold

Dark` 2006-01-01 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth23

Actually, if you go back and watch the Sasuke vs Naruto fight, you will see that at one point during the fight, Sasuke's Sharingan "evolves" and gains the third dot, thus making his Sharingan "fully mature". I don't remember what was the exact episode, but I'm quite positive it was after Naruto started calling upon the powers of the kyuubi inside of him.

eLcHaKeTeRo 2006-01-02 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth23

itachi killed his best friend......and i didnt notice that Sasuke got the third mark on his sharingan...

ShikaShika 2006-01-02 05:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by killing the dream
thank you, so everything up to 135 is good...
and sorry about not posting this in the q and a

This is a bit late, but everything up to 135 is certainly not good. Unfortunatly to say the least, the producers of Naruto chose the way of adding filler in small portions in many episodes that aren't filler as a whole. From about episode 50 to 60 there's almost 50% filler, but you can't remove any episodes because you would remove real plot as well.

From 65 and onwards there's bits and pieces filler in almost every episode up until around 85-90. The fillers range from harmless stare down competitions, to real eyesores. Episode 79 is so bad I just wanted to cry (perhaps mainly because 78 was so damn good). Just compare those episodes to the manga.

I guess I'll pm you as well, just in case.

Ryuujin 2006-01-03 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShikaShika
This is a bit late, but everything up to 135 is certainly not good. Unfortunatly to say the least, the producers of Naruto chose the way of adding filler in small portions in many episodes that aren't filler as a whole. From about episode 50 to 60 there's almost 50% filler, but you can't remove any episodes because you would remove real plot as well.

From 65 and onwards there's bits and pieces filler in almost every episode up until around 85-90. The fillers range from harmless stare down competitions, to real eyesores. Episode 79 is so bad I just wanted to cry (perhaps mainly because 78 was so damn good). Just compare those episodes to the manga.

I guess I'll pm you as well, just in case.

That's true all the way from the very first episode...

LooKe 2006-01-04 08:49

Naruto episodes OBS no download question

On what day can you "buy";) Naruto episodes?

ShikaShika 2006-01-04 09:10

That filler is mainly flashbacks and recaps though, something that doesn't bug me nearly as much. Especially since it's much easier to edit out, maybe that's why I forgot about it. ;)

ElvenPath 2006-01-04 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by LooKe
On what day can you "buy";) Naruto episodes?

Not sure if this is what you want to know, but the first DVD is slated to be released on the 3rd of March.

Ryuujin 2006-01-04 20:59

I haven't gotten very far in the series yet, but I have some questions.

I've been wondering this for a while: how big is the Naruto world supposed to be? That map you see everywhere looks like a small portion of a larger land mass, perhaps a continent. Is it that ninja are only found in this area or something?

Secondly, what's with the uneven level of technology? They have essentially modern stuff (save for vehicles and weapons, it seems, though that I can understand. When you essentially have magic powers, who needs a gun or a car?), but their society seems feudal...

ein 2006-01-04 22:52

Will switching bodies actually fix Orochimaru's hands (sealed by Sandaime)?

Is this the "another way" he was referring to when Tsunade refused to heal him before?

Rachy 2006-01-04 22:54

Quote:

ve been wondering this for a while: how big is the Naruto world supposed to be? That map you see everywhere looks like a small portion of a larger land mass, perhaps a continent. Is it that ninja are only found in this area or something?
I thought it was 5 countries and in each country is a kage .. and the countrys all have hidden villages where ninja societies exsist..

and then they have town and villages outside that without ninja.

Im probably wrong though :heh:

No idea about the technology one.

Dark` 2006-01-04 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by ein
Will switching bodies actually fix Orochimaru's hands (sealed by Sandaime)?

Is this the "another way" he was referring to when Tsunade refused to heal him before?

Spoiler for manga:

Ryuujin 2006-01-04 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by uchiha rave
I thought it was 5 countries and in each country is a kage .. and the countrys all have hidden villages where ninja societies exsist..

and then they have town and villages outside that without ninja.

That's not exactly what I meant. I mean, the map we see (with the 5 major countries and all those little nameless ones) looks like it's a small piece of a larger map...

monster 2006-01-05 13:50

is there a naruto jump festa 2005?

Rurik 2006-01-05 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuujin
I haven't gotten very far in the series yet, but I have some questions.

I've been wondering this for a while: how big is the Naruto world supposed to be? That map you see everywhere looks like a small portion of a larger land mass, perhaps a continent. Is it that ninja are only found in this area or something?

Inmaging they are reffering to a small portion of this planet, so outside the map more things exist.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuujin
Secondly, what's with the uneven level of technology? They have essentially modern stuff (save for vehicles and weapons, it seems, though that I can understand. When you essentially have magic powers, who needs a gun or a car?), but their society seems feudal...

Well, is strange on how kishimoto handle this, Kishi tried to make the series in our era, but tried to think of hiden Shinoby villages as a separate society from ours, other villages that are not Ninjas, seems more of what a Rural Japan would look like.

Dark` I love your Sig.

Yûyake 2006-01-05 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by eLcHaKeTeRo
kakashi-sensei.......and Sakura sounds different too...........maybe she had a cold

:heh: Might be! Honnestly i didnt see any change in Kakashi or Sakura voice but i will try to find out about it ;)

lmd 2006-01-05 23:55

nine tailed fox

ok the nine tailed fox is a shadow fox demon trapped inside naruto?what will happen when the seail is brookenwill he transform or will he just absorb all of it's uniqe abillitys what do u thin/./??:eyespin:

eLcHaKeTeRo 2006-01-05 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yûyake
:heh: Might be! Honnestly i didnt see any change in Kakashi or Sakura voice but i will try to find out about it ;)

for real...i havent watched Naruto harcore like before since all those fillers...i kinda stayed away from them for a while.

lmd 2006-01-06 00:16

ok what about saskas blood line

ok saskas blood line is prbley the same as kaikasis beacuse of ther clan they are from the same clan or am i way off correct me if i am :twitch:

BakuDan 2006-01-06 00:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmd
ok the nine tailed fox is a shadow fox demon trapped inside naruto?what will happen when the seail is brookenwill he transform or will he just absorb all of it's uniqe abillitys what do u thin/./??:eyespin:

Naruto will neither absorb or transform if the seal is broken, the nine tail fox will just escape his body and wreck havoc

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmd
ok saskas blood line is prbley the same as kaikasis beacuse of ther clan they are from the same clan or am i way off correct me if i am :twitch:

Sasuke and Itachi is the only true Uchiha bloodline, Kakashi has a sharingan he had a sharingan eye operated on him replacing his old eye.

Gen-X 2006-01-06 03:19

Use the faq thread for small questions please. ^^

If the seal breaks maybe Naruto will supernova?

Kakashi isn't a uchiha, check out the last name + more info about his eye/history in the manga.