AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

HasuMasu 2012-04-20 05:27

More fabulous than the AGE 2 box art but still not as fabulous as the AGE 1 box art.

So I'd say it's pretty damn fabulous, though I'm not a fan of holding guns that way.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-04-20 06:33

Det-san, what has become of your RG Freedom? Have you posted a photo of it here? I kinda forget. Also, have you bought another kit ever since ^_^?

HasuMasu 2012-04-20 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4117626)
Det-san, what has become of your RG Freedom? Have you posted a photo of it here? I kinda forget. Also, have you bought another kit ever since ^_^?

^ You know, I originally planned to post pictures--but at the state it's in I'd be too embarrassed to show anything.:uhoh: As for your second question, I was able to buy the only model I have only because I saw it by chance when I was visiting Hong Kong--gunpla costs much more here and I'm not all too keen on ordering something online either. :heh:

I'll be visiting Hong Kong again sometime this year so I'll most likely be able to pick up a second model--and this time I won't make the mistake of skipping out on lining markers. :eyespin:

suiton629 2012-04-20 07:27

HG 1/144 Gundam AGE-3 Normal - New Wallpaper Size Box Art & Official Images
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DXokM0N3q2...I/s1600/11.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XqQmR14u71...4/s1600/12.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GtpbLRSZPI...s/s1600/13.jpg

HasuMasu 2012-04-20 07:30

The more I look, the more I think they should've given the knees in a different color--just that the legs look very plain.

Compare that to the AGE 1 with its fabulously shiny black knees, I didn't even mind that they were stickers.

maknaedik 2012-04-20 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 4117704)
The more I look, the more I think they should've given the knees in a different color--just that the legs look very plain.

Compare that to the AGE 1 with its fabulously shiny black knees, I didn't even mind that they were stickers.

I don't really like looking at a girl/woman's legs, but I really love looking at Gundam's legs and I agree with you

casval cehack 2012-04-20 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4117731)
I don't really like looking at a girl/woman's legs, but I really love looking at Gundam's legs and I agree with you

In your opinion, which Gundam leg is the best then (with or without stickers)?

I believe Bandai is somewhat aiming for the Age-3N to be plain, in order to contrast the fabulous wears.

HasuMasu 2012-04-20 08:17

^ Indeed AGE 3's wears have fabulous legs that make up for the Normal's short-comings, as for best legs I haven't seen every Gundam but from what I can remember off the top of my head I'd say the award of Best Gundam Legs would fall on the Strike.

All that sexy grey showing through...

duotiga 2012-04-20 09:07

green psycho frame on banshee ova in gundam vs extreme full boost!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DvMx7uBlN_...k/s1600/25.jpg

the possible of milking

maknaedik 2012-04-20 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4117763)
In your opinion, which Gundam leg is the best then (with or without stickers)?

I believe Bandai is somewhat aiming for the Age-3N to be plain, in order to contrast the fabulous wears.

That's hard to answer T_T I love Strike's, Infinite Justice, Red Frame, Epyon (with decals), Zeta and ZZ. But I think Turn A's legs is the best specially when it's on a sprint pose.

HasuMasu 2012-04-20 09:36

^ Oh crap I forgot about Turn A's sexy alien legs, though I think Turn X wins in that department.

casval cehack 2012-04-20 09:46

The Hazel Custom has this blocky appeal for a gundam. Mobile-suit wise, it would Qubeley's legs: as curvy as Haman Karn.

Appel 2012-04-20 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4117852)
green psycho frame on banshee ova in gundam vs extreme full boost!

the possible of milking

my guess is that they will most definitely release the OVA banshee with a green frame.
they literally just have to change the color of the frame and the boxart, this could very well be the easiest recycling of the unicorn for bandai yet! and thats exactly why i think that they will do it. even if it sells poorly they would make money with it because developement costs are minimal.

duotiga 2012-04-20 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4117937)
my guess is that they will most definitely release the OVA banshee with a green frame.
they literally just have to change the color of the frame and the boxart, this could very well be the easiest recycling of the unicorn for bandai yet! and thats exactly why i think that they will do it. even if it sells poorly they would make money with it because developement costs are minimal.

im hoping final battle for banshee ova wld be more than just colour changing of the pyscho frame ( like the extra beam spear for the full armour unicorn)

the game shows unicorn mode banshee holding beam magnum also
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ostQ0nVIdt...8/s1600/13.jpg

posted the link in the games section

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-04-20 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4117731)
I don't really like looking at a girl/woman's legs, but I really love looking at Gundam's legs...

Well, I like looking at both girls & gundams’ sexy legs :D. And talking about Gundams’ sexy legs, here’s some of my favorites :D.

Appel 2012-04-20 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4117976)
im hoping final battle for banshee ova wld be more than just colour changing of the pyscho frame ( like the extra beam spear for the full armour unicorn)

the game shows unicorn mode banshee holding beam magnum also

posted the link in the games section

a simple color change would be lame indeed. it would be great if they could throw in the extra runner for the beam magnum and hyper bazooka if they make a final battle OVA banshee!

i think i have also pretty much decided what im gonna buy when im in japan... its tricky though because it all really just depends on how much space i have left in my suitcase and how heavy it is once everything that i need for the trip is in there.

so far i plan to buy the MG AGE-1 sparrow, the MG zeta 2.0, a HG unicorn destroy mode version and three jestas because i want to have all three units on my shelf^^

Butagami 2012-04-20 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4118095)
a simple color change would be lame indeed. it would be great if they could throw in the extra runner for the beam magnum and hyper bazooka if they make a final battle OVA banshee!

i think i have also pretty much decided what im gonna buy when im in japan... its tricky though because it all really just depends on how much space i have left in my suitcase and how heavy it is once everything that i need for the trip is in there.

so far i plan to buy the MG AGE-1 sparrow, the MG zeta 2.0, a HG unicorn destroy mode version and three jestas because i want to have all three units on my shelf^^

I'd go for the more expensive suits only, and have the HG's delivered by shipping. I've heard that prices for gunpla are much lower in stores in japan than they are on the internet. If you just fill up your suitcase with mg's, then you save more money in the long run...

Also, MG's are heavier, so more expensive to ship via weborder...

Appel 2012-04-20 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 4118418)
I'd go for the more expensive suits only, and have the HG's delivered by shipping. I've heard that prices for gunpla are much lower in stores in japan than they are on the internet. If you just fill up your suitcase with mg's, then you save more money in the long run...

Also, MG's are heavier, so more expensive to ship via weborder...

in my opinion its rather hard to plan this ahead. on the one hand i dont want to spend that much but on the other hand i have limited space and a weight limit that i need to take into consideration if i want to buy as much as possible.
although i just took a look at the traveling bag again and i guess i grossly underestimated how much room that thing has^^ i could most likely fit 4 MG duel boxes in there plus all my clothes :P
so who knows... maybe i will buy a ton of MGs. but i guess it also depends on what kits i can find there^^

casval cehack 2012-04-20 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4118575)
in my opinion its rather hard to plan this ahead. on the one hand i dont want to spend that much but on the other hand i have limited space and a weight limit that i need to take into consideration if i want to buy as much as possible.
although i just took a look at the traveling bag again and i guess i grossly underestimated how much room that thing has^^ i could most likely fit 4 MG duel boxes in there plus all my clothes :P
so who knows... maybe i will buy a ton of MGs. but i guess it also depends on what kits i can find there^^

Think of the Japan-only limited gunplas that can fit in the very space those clothes currently occupy.:D

Sworra 2012-04-20 20:12

What i would do is take an empty suit case and that way you can fill it up when you get to japan. You might pay extra for that suit case but its worth it for how much you can fill it. Or vice versa, buy another suitcase in Japan.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:55.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.