AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) E's Otherwise (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=771)

Keitaro 2003-11-11 23:54

E's Otherwise

Since their is no E's Otherwise thread I made a new one.

Spoiler:

|Aion| 2003-11-12 00:16

SS.....hmmm wonder what that could mean...........

Keitaro 2003-11-12 00:24

Eh....the spoiler box is useless, it displays the message when you put the mouse pointer over the thread. Did I do something wrong here.

SS=Super Saiyan

|Aion| 2003-11-12 00:31

nah you didnt do anything wrong,thats just how it is.
and on the SS you know i was being sarcastic right?

Im waitning for the mpeg or the avi version of 25,while im sure the ogm is better quality,my media players always have an error when iu play them.

Ori 2003-11-12 00:41

I am waiting for an avi version too... ogm just doens't work on my comp. =(

I can't wait to see the episode.

Keitaro 2003-11-12 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by PennyWise
nah you didnt do anything wrong,thats just how it is.
and on the SS you know i was being sarcastic right?

Im waitning for the mpeg or the avi version of 25,while im sure the ogm is better quality,my media players always have an error when iu play them.

Oh ok for a minute there I thought I did something bad

Yea i kno you were being sarcastic but hey what if you wasn't. :) I happen to like the OGM wraper/codec quality. Try downloading the latest OGM version that might fix the problem, I used to have alot of errors when palying OGM and OGG files but after I downloaded the newest OGM files I never had a problem again.

AnimeFangirl 2003-11-12 01:18

Just finished watching E's 25. I don't have anything positive or negative to say about it, I just want it all to be over quickly. Thanks to Anime-Blitz for putting it out.

Lord Raiden 2003-11-12 09:42

I for one am waiting on the Anime-Cookies version of 25. I think theirs is much better. But either way I'm dying to see this episode. They need to answer a ton of freaking questions.

Painless 2003-11-12 21:42

I think this episode was okay, and I'm glad to see that this anime is finally coming to a conclusion. Although I've liked this series, I think it could have used less filler episodes - the actual story is far more interesting. Thanks to anime-blitz for the fansubs.

SirCanealot 2003-11-13 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
I for one am waiting on the Anime-Cookies version of 25. I think theirs is much better. But either way I'm dying to see this episode. They need to answer a ton of freaking questions.

What? But they do not have Great Fansubber SirC working for them! :P

Err, anyone having problems with .ogm should check our site. We have a guide dedicated to getting .ogm up and running and it mostly works. If you still need aditional help, you can check our forums. I'd advise not watching our KVCD version unless you want to watch it on a DVD player. Quality is MUCH worse.

And I enjoyed 25 as well. It had one of the more amusing moment in the series. Heres teh story!!!1

It's about 11am and I've just got 25's script in and I'm doing a first edit on the script before I start timing or doing heavier editing. Leo comes into Yuuki's house, shot. The characters converge around Leo, when suddenly OMG, Kyo comes to get his ass kicked again, BUT HE HAS MECHA UPGRADES AND AN EXPLODING EYE!!!!!!11
So funny. It sure as hell suprised me. I don't know what the creators were thinking:

"Hey, Kyo gets his ass kicked a lot"
"yeah..."
"I know, lets give him mecha upgrades and an exploding eye!"
"And have Yuuki kick his ass again!"
"Omg, planxz!!!"

Oh and #Anime-Blitz might release a version 2 of E's. I thought there wassen't going to be hard subbed kareoke on the final product, so I soft subbed my improved lyrics that I've had ready for a while. Also I noticed some bad English and our other editors noticed some spelling errors.

I'm skeptical about whats going to happen in 26 (no I haven't watched it yet, wont bother till I get a script to work on it from). Seems like it's either going to be a VERY rushed ending or a very very fast paced episode. 26 might be a while like 25. Unless anyone wants to help us get something we lack, a translator heh.

Kuroi_Washi 2003-11-14 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirCanealot
It's about 11am and I've just got 25's script in and I'm doing a first edit on the script before I start timing or doing heavier editing. Leo comes into Yuuki's house, shot. The characters converge around Leo, when suddenly OMG, Kyo comes to get his ass kicked again, BUT HE HAS MECHA UPGRADES AND AN EXPLODING EYE!!!!!!11
So funny. It sure as hell suprised me. I don't know what the creators were thinking:

"Hey, Kyo gets his ass kicked a lot"
"yeah..."
"I know, lets give him mecha upgrades and an exploding eye!"
"And have Yuuki kick his ass again!"
"Omg, planxz!!!"

Yeah i thought the same thing, and when Yuuki kicked his arse with a rocket, and he still was there i was like OFMG DIE ALREADY :frustrated: Kai has kicked his arse 2 times and he stills lives, and yuuki bombed him and he still alive, what is wrong with this guy.....

BTW who is Kei Kudo, i feel like it was told in the series, but not sure, he suppose to be powerful.

Kid 2003-11-15 13:04

I gave up on E's after episode 20. The manga is fantastic but the anime is horrible. :heh: They mangled the timeline, for one thing, and animated events out of sequence. Not to mention the abnormal amount of filler episodes... :heh:

whatever123 2003-11-15 13:49

i like this series but i dont know why but i feel that the ending is a bit rushed they didnt concentrate more on the plot in the entire series and sudenly since kai had those weird surging of power the series seemed to speed up real fast

Akkarael 2003-11-15 20:27

I just finished watching ep 25, myself, and I have to say I have no idea how they plan to wrap this up in one last episode. The preview seems to suggest they're bringing back a host of characters who've been scattered along the wayside throughout the series... but then again the E's Otherwise preview usually has little to do with the actual episode at all?!

Also... I'm confused... Is Hikaru Kai's real sister, or is that a memory Ashurum implanted in his brain? And what was the snake-eye thing Eiji was doing when he blew away the pope-wannabe?

I have to say the .ogm format is growing on me... had tons of trouble with it at first, despite using MP Classic. It seems on the last ep, English subs were set as the default instead of no subs - is that on the fansub end or is it a setting my player stores? In any case, I was happy not to have to fiddle with it.

Now that I've also figured out how to make those subtitles not look like font from a large print book, I'm thrilled :)

Keitaro 2003-11-22 06:28

Just seen ep26, im very disappointed on how they ended the series, even though I kinda seen this coming after ep 25. Their's still too many unanswered questions left. I like the impressive light show though when Kai and Maxim fought and with Eiji, it was kinda cool. The ending really stunk, so what happened, did Kai and Eiji die or not, don't leave me hanging sheesh.... I hate this ending I really do. Too bad this series had promise in the begining it all turned into crap pass ep10 or so.

AnimeFangirl 2003-11-22 10:25

I'm downloading 26 right now. I know from 25 that 26 probably won't be good, so I'm not exactly going to be crying no matter how it turns out. E's was a fairly intriguing title to begin with, but it really lost quality really quickly. The long delays between releases didn't help either. I understand this is no fault of the fansubbers, but if you have to wait weeks between each episode of an anime that isn't particularly good, it's hard to stay enthusiastic, you know?

Lord Raiden 2003-11-22 10:41

The concept of E's Otherwise, aka the Espers, really needs to be explored more, but rather ina different series. One that's better written and executed. But overall, the general premise is a solid one and I think animation studios should continue to pursue it. Not E's, but the Espers thing. Don't want to get those mixed up. Let E's die, but keep the esper thing going. :)

Ainana 2003-11-22 10:52

Kvcd

Does anyone even know if the KVCD version of 25 and 26 will even be released?
I've tried downloading OGM, but apparently my computer really hates it...

Tenkoy 2003-11-22 11:17

The ending felt REALLY rushed to me. Like they just decided to throw an ending in there.

And what was the deal with that blood vial?

There were a few good moments in the anime, but for the most part, a below par anime. Not something I'll watch twice.

SirCanealot 2003-11-22 12:23

26 wont get a KVCD release till we've released our .ogm version... which should be out within the next week or two, hopefully.
25 will get a V2 KVCD release whenever we can be bothered :P

If you're having trouble with .ogm again, please try the forums and the guides on our site....

Thank you.