AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Code Geass (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Code Geass Episode 21 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=44253)

monir 2007-03-14 23:17

Code Geass Episode 21 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Code Geass, Episode 21!

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the Manga out of the anime thread.
    If you need to reply to someone with a reference to the Manga, either PM them or use clearly marked Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Example
[spoiler=your title]Don't forget to use a title for the spoiler![/spoiler]
...becomes...
Spoiler for reminder:

zoozoc 2007-03-14 23:33

I'm just guessing that it'll be a 10 out of 10. :p

guiltygearxt 2007-03-14 23:48

hope its not gonna be another ep 20

Revolutionist 2007-03-14 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by guiltygearxt (Post 862955)
hope its not gonna be another ep 20

qft. ep 20 was really disappointing, so I too hope that this won't be another ep 20.

wtb more Shirley scenes :D

quina 2007-03-15 00:26

well this one is a lot lighter.
Its the pizza festival in the school.

Spoiler:

kira-sama 2007-03-15 00:31

i'm look forward this episode
about festival yeah!!!
btw what C.C do in the festival and what do you mean of C.C dream comes true

Renegade334 2007-03-15 02:37

...sigh. Spoiler tags, guys. Conceal everything that wasn't explicitly shown in the preview...

Okay, for those who want them, here's a compendium of all EP21 summaries, tidbits and spoilers.
Spoiler:

EDIT: way to go for criticism...the ep hasn't even aired and there is already a 10 in the poll. Jeezus...

Kaioshin Sama 2007-03-15 02:52

Some of the ages on one of the scans posted surprised me as I really did not know about them. Both Schneizel and Lloyd are far younger than I thought they were. I had Schneizel pegged in his early 30's and Lloyd in at least his 40's or early 50's Ougi is also actually far older than I thought he was. I had assumed he was in his very early twenties or late teen's. Wow indeed. One last thing:

Spoiler:

ONE MORE BLARGIN BLARDY DAGARN TING :eyespin: :eyespin: . Huh..... looking at the poll it's interesting to see the spirit of individual Haruhi episode threads and related rating system is still alive in spirit. My first clue was when all the sigs on the board went from overwhelmingly Haruhi to overwhelmingly Code Geass. I think we have our logical successor right here folks. Am I happy about that? Yes. Am I happy about the already existent review without the content existing to base it on? Absolutely postively not. It's a darn shame because Code Geass is already becoming the target of the same type of haters that bashed Haruhi up and down the internet solely based on the fact it was popular.

Ansa 2007-03-15 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama (Post 863116)
It's a darn shame because Code Geass is already becoming the target of the same type of haters that bashed Haruhi up and down the internet solely based on the fact it was popular.

Those worthless fools don't even deserve to be recognized if they want to hate it for being popular then they can feel free to go watch Infinite Ryvius or some crappy anime like that XD

ashlay 2007-03-15 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ansa (Post 863296)
Those worthless fools don't even deserve to be recognized if they want to hate it for being popular then they can feel free to go watch Infinite Ryvius or some crappy anime like that XD

hey, I was just going to watch infinite Ryvius. >:|

expectations are a dangerous thing. which is why people have to learn to avoid hype or at least not let it overpower them. sadly a lot of people seem to forget that. happens with Haruhi, and Geass, and most Shonen in existance too. :\

well, anyway,
Spoiler for line this episode:

I think there'll be some laughing to be done this week.

Ansa 2007-03-15 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashlay (Post 863303)
hey, I was just going to watch infinite Ryvius. >:|

well, anyway,
Spoiler for line this episode:

I think there'll be some laughing to be done this week.

I highly, HIGHLY recommend that you don't if you want to sav eyour sanity.

As to the spoiler I got the impression that those were BS but that's my personal opinion.

Shiroth 2007-03-15 09:15

I'm looking forward to seeing some married material in this episode. <3

Juvyniled 2007-03-15 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ansa

What sanity? :twitch:

This series is dragging me in just like GSD did until disappointments came. I don't expect the same with Geass.

7Th 2007-03-15 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ansa (Post 863296)

Wait… what?! Can you actually enlighten me on how Infinite Ryvius is a “crappy” anime? The characterizations in it were much better that what we’re seeing, and will see due to it’s Gundam-PseudoParody/Just-for-fun/Cliché’d nature and a completely different style and mood from the director, in Code Geass. The script and direction were also a notch above the usual plot devices used in every single episode of Geass so far.

ashlay 2007-03-15 10:30

Quote:

As to the spoiler I got the impression that those were BS but that's my personal opinion.
I usually find things Aohige bothers to post tend to be true. but hey, either way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juvyniled (Post 863331)
What sanity? :twitch:

This series is dragging me in just like GSD did until disappointments came. I don't expect the same with Geass.

Infinite Ryvius, not code geass. :eyespin:

quina 2007-03-15 10:33

aghh darn... I forgot that we just had daylight saving shift. lol 1 more hour, woke up too early

Majek 2007-03-15 10:55

Well i'm expecting lots of laughs and perhpaps one or two serious things. Judgingform the spoiler i'll laugh a lot :D

kira-sama 2007-03-15 11:02

Spoiler:

Renegade334 2007-03-15 11:31

2chan thread for ep21:
Spoiler for DON'T SPREAD THIS!:
As usual, do NOT spread the 2chan link.
If you are to quote my post, then please ERASE THE URL.

When the Random Curiosity and Memento blogs will have their own screencaps and summaries up (or when the first of the two will do), I'll erase the link myself.

If you want to (re)post screenshots from 2chan, then reload them on Imageshack and copy the new link. Do NOT direct post. 2chan pics last a few hours only, then are erased from the servers... and the url consequently lead to pages full of questionable advertisements.

Sotobrastos 2007-03-15 11:38

Spoiler: