AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

LightningZERO 2011-11-04 02:50

Wow...the onslaught of MG Age series. I really hope the line will succeed at least in model kit sales

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-04 05:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3840855)
Wish granted :)) you must have picked a lamp and wished upon a genie :)

*hides lamp behind back* I have no idea what you are talking about, sir ;)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-11-04 05:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 3840870)
Bit confused why they didn't opt for Aegis first doh...

They need to carefully make its frames first, I guess. Surely you don't want a flimsy MG Aegis.

Rest assured, it looks like we're gonna get ourselves MGs of the 4 GAT series. Duel is a start. It's only a matter of time now. Too bad MG Justice is not a definite release (yet) T-T.

Sworra 2011-11-04 05:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3840780)
Prepare to get bombarded again :P
Oh, how fast can you actually type those?
I bet you actually had a dream that Bandai release those all in one month, LOL!

LMAO, I bet he has it on a Key Bind or has a Macro setup.

duotiga 2011-11-04 05:42

MG Duel is kinda unexpecting release.It does comes with the Bazooka also!

im happy with the RG Skygrasper with sword/launcher

firefox 2011-11-04 05:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3841043)
They need to carefully make its frames first, I guess. Surely you don't want a flimsy MG Aegis.

Rest assured, it looks like we're gonna get ourselves MGs of the 4 GAT series. Duel is a start. It's only a matter of time now. Too bad MG Justice is not a definite release (yet) T-T.

Well they have had some time, say 10 years to work it out and they have some experience with zeta plus, zeta 2.0 and REzel. So technically i doubt it will be a problem.
But for me they can finish Wing with normal wing zero and 3 versions of Tallgeese first (normal, ka and EW) and then get into Seed overdrive :), i have a long want list :D, lets see: Aegis, blitz, ginn, ginn HM, CGUE, dagger 105, sword calamity, gaia gundam, blue duel, buster verde, saviour gundam, normal astray blue frame, GUaiz, providence gundam, zaku warrior + 10 variants, dom trooper, murasame...well guess that would suffise for 2012 :D

Znozzy 2011-11-04 06:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 3840870)
I'm very happy with the Duel gundam finaly getting an MG release, this opens teh door for teh even cooler Blue Duel in the future !!!!!

Bit confused why they didn't opt for Aegis first doh...

i have this feeling that MG Duel will use parts of the strike frame, if so that explains why they went with a MG Duel first.

but a Blue Duel MG release? i just came in my pants, because if blue duel gets released as MG?

That means Verde Buster is a possibility! fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

maknaedik 2011-11-04 06:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3841056)
LMAO, I bet he has it on a Key Bind or has a Macro setup.

It's quite possible and I haven't thought about it actually XD

@Znozzy

A possibility it is! That is, if Blu Duel gets released :P I'm actually hoping for a MG Nebular Blitz release but that's more impossible than Blu Duel, LOL

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-11-04 06:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 3841094)
i have a long want list :D, lets see: Aegis, blitz, ginn, ginn HM, CGUE, dagger 105, sword calamity, gaia gundam, blue duel, buster verde, saviour gundam, normal astray blue frame, GUaiz, providence gundam, zaku warrior + 10 variants, dom trooper, murasame...well guess that would suffise for 2012 :D

Whoa, easy there :D. Since Bandai's release is for celebrating the remaster of SEED, so I doubt that the MSs from Destiny, Stargazer, and other side-story will get any attention. At least not in the near future.

Btw, you really want MG Zaku Warrior + 10 variants?? I personally couldn't care less about those Zaku Warriors except for Lunamaria's custom. MGs Zaku Phantom series will be much more welcomed though. :)

maknaedik 2011-11-04 06:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3841159)
Whoa, easy there :D. Since Bandai's release is for celebrating the remaster of SEED, so I doubt that the MSs from Destiny, Stargazer, and other side-story will get any attention. At least not in the near future.

Btw, you really want MG Zaku Warrior + 10 variants?? I personally couldn't care less about those Zaku Warriors except for Lunamaria's custom. MGs Zaku Phantom series will be much more welcomed though. :)

I only want a Luna Maria Zaku Warrior as an MG, I don't really care bout the others. But rest assured, if they made one Zaku Warrior into MG, they'll make its popular variants as well

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-11-04 07:01

Yeah, but seriously, if Bandai is willing to make those Zaku series into MGs, there'll be no reason for them to left out the druggiests' Gundam Trio both from SEED & Destiny.

MakubeX2 2011-11-04 07:31

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5000/6463636.jpg

Yup. MGs for the first batch of SEED Gs are pretty much a given. Especially when each and every one of them can be released twice with their designs unchanged.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-11-04 07:40

I thought so. If those are the early sketches of the MGs, then things really looks promising. It's gonna be a great improvement over the 1/100 line especially for Aegis and Blitz.

casval cehack 2011-11-04 08:30

Bandai for the past 3 years typically releases around 10+ MGs (13 in 2009, that's before the RGs), including 2.0 versions but not counting the Transam/HD/Titanium/ClearKit re-molds. So far for 2012, we have:

1. HeavyArms EW (Jan)
2. Duel Assault Shroud (Feb)
3. Age-1 Normal (Feb)
4. Age-1 Titus (Mar)
5. Age-1 Spallow (Apr)
6. Gafran (May)
7. ? -> from Unicorn
8. ? -> Delta or Hyaku Shiki
9. ? -> from Age
10. ?
+11. ?
+12. ?
+13. ?

We have 6 confirmed and 3 possibles; atleast one from Unicorn (Banshee?), another one from Age-1 (it is still airing) plus the previously announced Delta Gundam and/or Hyaku Shiki (not sure if both for 2012).

If Bandai sticks to their yearly schedule, we have atleast 1 and at most 4 MG slots left. Considering MakubeX2's GAT series pic and the ongoing SEED Renewal BD tie-ins, chances for fulfilling wishes of +10 variants gets lesser and lesser.

Unless Bandai drops the other grades and becomes MG exclusive this year.:rolleyes: I guess Nobell and X can get their chance in 2013.

duotiga 2011-11-04 09:28

finally finish the mg sword impulse doing the boxart pose

firefox 2011-11-04 09:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3841159)

Well the phantom is a variant of the warrior, it's just adding a shield and a headfin!

I have all 1/100 HG zaku warrior/phantom versions (including the convention zaku concert), so now you know how of a fan i am :D

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-11-04 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 3841325)
I have all 1/100 HG zaku warrior/phantom versions (including the convention zaku concert), so now you know how of a fan i am :D

Wow, I didn’t know that you’re a big fan of CE Zakus. I myself never have any experience with those CE Zaku kits. So, are those 1/100 Zakus good kits? Are they well-made and poseable enough? How do they compared to 1/100 Gundam line from Destiny?

PS:
The Zaku concert does look cute. I almost bought it for my little sister years ago. At the time, she saw me building gunplas and kinda interested and want one for herself. So, I showed her some plamos that might fit her tastes including EVA 00, EVA 02, Zaku Warrior Concert ver. and Lunamaria’s Zaku Warrior. Guess what, she chose HG Destiny coz she liked its ‘butterfly wings’ (her words) :D! So I bought two, one for myself and another for her. She built it well, btw.

Butagami 2011-11-04 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3841034)
*hides lamp behind back* I have no idea what you are talking about, sir ;)

It's funny, Nike keeps on spamming what he wants in MG form, and you mention Duel once, and BOOM! Instant MG confirmed.

DarkWarrior 2011-11-04 12:46

Anyone else really surprised that Bandai announced their MG lineup for the next 6 months? I don't recall them ever doing that before.. they're seriously pushing Age merchandise hard.

Blazer-X 2011-11-04 13:28

I get the feeling that MG is the new 1/100, especially given how they've decided to skip 1/100 GN-X and 00 Qan[T] altogether. Which makes sense, given how the old 1/100 was starting to be outdone in gimmicks by 1/144.