AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Butagami 2011-11-06 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3843926)

That's pretty amazing for such a small scale.

Also, forget what I said a bout the Murasame, GuAIZ R (or the normal version) needs a MG. It looks badass. No chance in hell, seeing as how it doesn't even have a HG...

duotiga 2011-11-06 08:46

now waiting patiently to do this? =x

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...iga83/seed.jpg

provided i get the EX Archangel also :eyespin::heh:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-11-06 08:55

Are Archangel's wings really as long/wide as in that picture?

PzIVf3 2011-11-06 09:30

Quote:

Gunpla Expo World Tour Japan 2011 - Photo Coverage
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/1...011-photo.html

Exia_00 2011-11-06 09:46

the Real Grade Strike Rouge is a limited?

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-11-06 09:58

From the news I get so far, RG Strike Rouge is limited.

Exia_00 2011-11-06 10:04

sad, looks like that doesnt leave much options on getting it, I would rather it over the normal colours if I could help it

duotiga 2011-11-06 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3844857)
Are Archangel's wings really as long/wide as in that picture?

not so long...

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10039386

suiton629 2011-11-06 10:20

After thinking about it, I figured I might as well skip out on Seed & Seed Destiny MG kits because:

a. a lot of them don't even have pegs on the hands
b. the 00 series MG kits are much better in quality
c. I didn't really like either series much

I guess I will continue to stick with MG 00 kits (and hope for the ones I want to come) and get maybe the AGE series MG kits since I'm beginning to like the series quite a bit.

=)

duotiga 2011-11-06 10:22

well well no doubt MG 00 kits are advance frm MG Seed/Destiny as Seed/Destiny comes 1st before 00

suiton629 2011-11-06 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3844963)
well well no doubt MG 00 kits are advance frm MG Seed/Destiny as Seed/Destiny comes 1st before 00

lol

I guess I'm "spoiled" from the 00 MG kits.

duotiga 2011-11-06 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3844966)
lol

I guess I'm "spoiled" from the 00 MG kits.

each has its own pros/cons for kits, be it HG/MG/PG

current wip which i redo yet again

firefox 2011-11-06 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3844960)
After thinking about it, I figured I might as well skip out on Seed & Seed Destiny MG kits because:

I guess I will continue to stick with MG 00 kits (and hope for the ones I want to come) and get maybe the AGE series MG kits since I'm beginning to like the series quite a bit.

=)

1. Strike and freedom don't have pegs, the rest however do, (strike E has molded hands to hold most weapons).
2. Compared to the 3 older seed probably, but compared to say red/blue frame, justice or impulse there is no quality difference, unliess you count ligts that can be added, but i don't think waisting batteries is a sign of quality.
3. If you don't like either series then get models you do like, doh :rolleyes:, there are plenty of models out there

Anyway, seed / seed destiny is my favorite series, 00 only comes third after the 8th ms team

Asunaki 2011-11-06 12:23

Quote:

=)

Well,the only hic with the 00 Line is that there's no polycaps in the leg-waist connections since they're using plastic plugs and holes instead and the legs tends to get loose with time from posing.

Appel 2011-11-06 12:56

Quote:

=)

its not THAT bad they they dont have pegs. you just need to play with it a little, my MG strike hold its rifle just fine for example and so does my MG freedom.
i also wouldnt say that the OO kits are better in quality. the molding is just as amazing, there are only a few more gimmicks in the OO kits. the older SEED MGs are a little boring to build but other than that they are great kits, just like the OO MGs^^
but the fact that you didnt like the series that much IS important! if you didint like it and if you also dont like the designs of the suits in SEED then you shouldnt bother buying them :P

i also just finished my MG Hi-Nu!

http://www.abload.de/img/foto1182q1oa5.jpg

it was a fun build and it looks awesome^^ im really happy with it!

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-11-06 13:29

Nice! Did you already painted it?

Exia_00 2011-11-06 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3845159)
its not THAT bad they they dont have pegs. you just need to play with it a little, my MG strike hold its rifle just fine for example and so does my MG freedom.
i also wouldnt say that the OO kits are better in quality. the molding is just as amazing, there are only a few more gimmicks in the OO kits. the older SEED MGs are a little boring to build but other than that they are great kits, just like the OO MGs^^
but the fact that you didnt like the series that much IS important! if you didint like it and if you also dont like the designs of the suits in SEED then you shouldnt bother buying them :P

i also just finished my MG Hi-Nu!

it was a fun build and it looks awesome^^ im really happy with it!

well done! I painted all the blue parts on my hi-nu red back in the day. Eitherway quite cohesive colours an MG worth recommending

Appel 2011-11-06 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3845196)
Nice! Did you already painted it?

nope. its only lined and i used a super flat top coat.
i love what a good top coat is doing to bandais plastic^^ its easy to do and the model looks so much better with it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 3845197)
well done! I painted all the blue parts on my hi-nu red back in the day. Eitherway quite cohesive colours an MG worth recommending

im sure it would look great in red, too! but i prefer the blue^^ i was thinking about actually painting it but i usually prefer the original colors, anyway so i just top coated it.

Exia_00 2011-11-06 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3845204)
nope. its only lined and i used a super flat top coat.
i love what a good top coat is doing to bandais plastic^^ its easy to do and the model looks so much better with it!

im sure it would look great in red, too! but i prefer the blue^^ i was thinking about actually painting it but i usually prefer the original colors, anyway so i just top coated it.

yeah your top coating looks amazing!

Appel 2011-11-06 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 3845216)
yeah your top coating looks amazing!

its the army painter "anti-shine" super matt varnish. i can highly recommend it! its a big can, at ten bucks its not THAT expensive and its just an awesome top coat^^
if you dont want to paint your models a good flat top coat really is a great way to make your models look a little more professional. without that shiny plastic look it just looks SO much better... you just need to be careful not to spray any clear pieces with it because they would turn foggy XD
i also just line and spray the pieces when they are still on the runners. makes the whole thing a lot easier and a lot quicker.