AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Nozoki Ana (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=98216)

iceyfw 2010-10-12 02:36

Nozoki Ana

Quote:

Originally Posted by summary
Kido Tatsuhiko moved to Tokyo to attend an art school and start his new life. In his new room, there’s a small hole in the wall. At first he can see nothing through the small hole, but one night, through the peeping hole, he saw a girl. That’s how his new life starts.

Genres: Adult, Ecchi, Harem, Romance, Seinen, Slice Of Life

Warning: It does have sex scenes and nudity involved (Don't worry, it is not OMG SEX EVERYWHEREZ!! It is used to develop the characters more from what I have read so far)

there are currently 5 volumes released in japan and the scanlation is picking up fast considering they started translating this not too long ago. so far, 8 chapters have been released.

Spoiler for Chapters 7 and 8 (You might get turned off):

Spoiler for Chapters 1-8:

Falkor 2010-10-30 11:37

oh, I have been kinda interested in this title for a while, so I'm really glad that some chapters have been scanlated into English.

what interests me the most about this series is the Girl Next Door. she is the reason why I'm enjoying this work so much; she is cunning, scheming, evil... and has such nice smile on her face---like someone who is about to plot something very fun for her own amusement. Her character design is also very pleasing to the eye, and it's really nice to see her wear different clothing every chapter. oh and her interaction with the male is one of the most interesting/entertaining aspects of the manga. don't really care about the other girls, though. I think Emiru is simply great; and she is probably one of the most interesting females I have come across.

anyway, I'm not sure where the story is going, so I can't comment on that. Liking the artwork so far, I think it captures well the erotic aspect. I'm fine with nipple exposure, but not very fond of the sex. (Emiru masturbating is ok<-- very erotic methinks).

DragoZERO 2011-01-01 13:09

Oh man, this is a hilarious series. I can't stop laughing at Kido's misfortune (more or less).

Spoiler for Chapters 4-5:

Spoiler for Chapter 8:

Onto volume 2!

ZODDGUTS 2011-01-01 13:39

Ah yes Seinen manga, where the male leads actually have the balls to tap it when they have the opportunity.

Shadow5YA 2011-01-02 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS (Post 3417852)
Ah yes Seinen manga, where the male leads actually have the balls to tap it when they have the opportunity.

Although he seems to have an aversion towards Emiru....

DragoZERO 2011-01-02 00:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5YA (Post 3418616)
Although he seems to have an aversion towards Emiru....

But it's an understandable one. The girl is weird and he has proper motivation, I think, to avoid her.

Shadow5YA 2011-01-02 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragoZERO (Post 3418634)
But it's an understandable one. The girl is weird and he has proper motivation, I think, to avoid her.

I understand his distaste for her exhibitionism and peeking, but I thought he would at least get a little turned on when Emiru directly admitted that she likes him.

Haru~ 2011-01-02 14:00

I love Emiru's seductive advances. I wonder how long can Kido last.:heh: Seeing the raws to Volume five.
Spoiler for warning:

Shadow5YA 2011-01-02 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haru~ (Post 3419310)
I love Emiru's seductive advances. I wonder how long can Kido last.:heh: Seeing the raws to Volume five.
Spoiler for warning:

Spoiler for vol 5:

Johnny 2011-01-02 14:18

Quote:

Spoiler for warning:

Spoiler:

Bonta Kun 2011-01-02 14:23

Quote:

Spoiler for warning:

Spoiler:

Shadow5YA 2011-01-02 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3419336)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DragoZERO 2011-01-02 22:31

Spoiler talk? *lalalala*

So, I just read chapter 14 and I have to say, I really hate when an author does that strange foreshadow, past tense talk, to tell you what's going to happen. I find it ruins things more, especially since it confirms what we may be speculating and predicting.

Shadow5YA 2011-01-02 23:56

True, I do find that direct statements like the one at the end of ch14 to be a poor use of foreshadowing. Foreshadowing should be a bit more subtle where readers pick up on the hints and details on their own, like in ch11.

Haru~ 2011-01-06 13:43

I tend to agree and disagree. I agree that it's a poor foreshadowing. But it's a great way to invite readers in how it will happen. And sometimes I think "physical" can be define in any other way like (sex, struggle) as long it's about body. But to add relationship, it's like you're having fetishes like S and M.:heh: (Maybe the translator defined the text too much).

DragoZERO 2011-01-08 15:41

Chapter 15 is out...
Spoiler for Chapter 15:

lightbringer 2011-01-08 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny (Post 3419331)
Spoiler:

Spoiler for vol 2-5:

Shadow5YA 2011-01-09 01:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightbringer (Post 3428747)
Spoiler for vol 2-5:

Spoiler for vol2:

DragoZERO 2011-01-22 09:47

Chapter 16 is out...
Spoiler for Chapter 16:

Irenicus 2011-01-23 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS (Post 3417852)

Seinen manga, where after an interesting premise the male leads inevitably either fuck someone over really bad or get fucked over really bad? :heh:

Not aiming at you or anything mind, I just need a place to express my rage after reading more than one seinen manga where the mangaka decides it's "mature" to fuck over the readers like that.

Which leads to the question, since I didn't dare to open all the spoilers: is this one taking the same path?