AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Robotics;Notes (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111336)

ahelo 2012-03-30 07:28

Robotics;Notes

Holy smokes! An adaptation of Robotics;Notes is now set on October in the noitaminA timeslot.

Robotics;Notes is a VN game from the makers of Steins;Gate and Chaos;Head. It's not even out yet and there's an anime announcement already!

Mizuno 2012-03-30 07:32

A little overexcited from the producers since S;G did well... not sure what to make of it when the game hasn't even past golden master. Too much hype that's for sure.

fertygo 2012-03-30 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizuno (Post 4081976)
A little overexcited from the producers since S;G did well... not sure what to make of it when the game hasn't even past golden master. Too much hype that's for sure.

Why u hating? < using loose term, don't mind it. at least with this way we don't need to play and thinking about the game language! :D

HasuMasu 2012-03-30 08:02

An anime announcement for a game that isn't out yet? :heh:

Though since it's being made by them, I'll have to look out for this. :eyespin:

Kakkou 2012-03-30 08:23

Being on noitaminA, I can at least be glad that it'll have some decent funding and be left in the hands of decent staff who will not let it end up in a mess like Chaos;Head did, right?

PzIVf3 2012-03-30 08:38

God. Unfortunately Im a non-gamer
http://s18.postimage.org/ldof5dd5l/robo.jpg

Utsuro no Hako 2012-03-30 08:58

Please be two cour. Please be two cour. I don't know if I'd even bother with this if it's only 11 episodes.

duckroll 2012-03-30 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako (Post 4082089)
Please be two cour. Please be two cour. I don't know if I'd even bother with this if it's only 11 episodes.

Based on the leaks from last year, it is almost certainly a 2-cour series.

MisaoFan 2012-03-30 09:08

For what I see, the game is already released last year, but for XBOX 360. A PC port will be released in three months.

duckroll 2012-03-30 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 4082102)
For what I see, the game is already released last year, but for XBOX 360. A PC port will be released in three months.

What? The game comes out in June for PS3 and Xbox360. It's not out on any platform yet. I think you're confusing it with something else.

MisaoFan 2012-03-30 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckroll (Post 4082111)
What? The game comes out in June for PS3 and Xbox360. It's not out on any platform yet. I think you're confusing it with something else.

To explain right, I thought it will be released last year and I always think of that until now. Thanks for the correcting ! :)
As for the show itself, like Chaos;Head, it's one of few animes that are released in the same year as their respective source materials come out.

leokiko 2012-03-30 11:26

Steins;Gate is one of my favorites, so yea #hype :D

Mura 2012-03-30 11:51

I'll be adding this to my list. Pretty amazing its getting an anime when the game isn't even out yet.

tomtkp 2012-03-30 11:58

What?! Robotics;Notes gets anime?
I did not expect an anime from R;N this early
And as the OP has said, the game is not out yet.
On the other hand, Steins;Gate took years to get an anime adaptation.

I think it is one of marketing strategies from 5pb. to promote R;N though.

P.S.: I heard that the animation studio for R;N will be Production IG.

Midonin 2012-03-30 16:54

I enjoyed the first two anime in the franchise, so of course I'll stick around for the third one. But this is like, the third noitaminA show I've watched in total, so there's this kind of awkward feeling of wondering if I should be here. My tastes are still niche, but they fall into a different niche, yet R;N is part of that niche and...

I'm going to be watching it anyway, so perhaps I shouldn't sweat the details.

Ekureiru 2012-03-30 17:32

Oh joy. We get another adaptation from the two groups of people that have consistently either let us down or produced good ones. NoitaminA's track record lately shows such as 'Black Rock Shooter' and '[C]: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control" as opposed to some of their earlier progress like 'Higashi no Eden', may be too much little to judge off of or unfair, but it still possibly a preview of another upcoming failure to come.

Thankfully, unlike both of those, this is not an original series but something based off source material. It's another Nitro+/5pb. joint project getting an adaptation. But, once again, that depends entirely on the studio we get to animate it. We've got a decent track record with White Fox whose had past successes (before Steins;Gate) with Katanagatari and has prven themselves thus far to be a solid studio. If Production I.G. touches this project however, consider me bailing long before it even comes close to production.

Their track record consists of failures such as Blood-C and Chaos;Head, yet their full list of productions (both full and assistance-level) is a mixed bag of both goodies as (for lack of a better word) utter crap.

Before we even start debating over that question, however, we should probably wait for the source material itself comes out so we have an idea of the plot, characters, et cetera to see what we're going to be getting adapted in the first place.

totoum 2012-03-30 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekureiru (Post 4082898)
Their track record consists of failures such as Blood-C and Chaos;Head

Chaos;Head was made at Madhouse

We don't even know who IG has hired to direct and adapt this,for all we know it could be the same people that worked over at white fox

Guardian Enzo 2012-03-30 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by totoum (Post 4082914)
Chaos;Head was made at Madhouse

We don't even know who IG has hired to direct and adapt this,for all we know it could be the same people that worked over at white fox

We don't even know it's I.G. yet, do we?

Higashi no Eden is hardly the standard of NoitaminA excellence - at best, it's a noble failure. Sure, compared to this last season it looks like Shakespeare, but it's not one of the block's more sterling efforts.

Ekureiru 2012-03-30 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo (Post 4082992)
We don't even know it's I.G. yet, do we?

Higashi no Eden is hardly the standard of NoitaminA excellence - at best, it's a noble failure. Sure, compared to this last season it looks like Shakespeare, but it's not one of the block's more sterling efforts.

True enough. It's probably one of the better things I've seen (personally) come out of the block to this point, and I'm not very enthusiastic.

Leo_Otaku 2012-03-30 19:46

This is very shocking as the game as yet to even come out. Reminds me of EF when the second anime came out just after the game.I guess they see it will be a hit already! I can't wait!