AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Rizelmine... (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=4492)

Rhia 2004-01-07 12:51

Rizelmine...

hi ho ppl im not to sure if anyone else has asked this but in ep 19 aka 7 series two rizelmine does kyoko-san have sex with iwaki?? im confused cos then in ep 8 kyoko is going on about iwaki's virginity..
So wat did they d, i hope u remember, u no wen rizel was tied up in the closet and she was supposed to do otona-no-c with him... if this isnt clear enough pls let me know...
oh and btw i know some ppl had probs with the last series but now there all sorted out.. honobono is re-releasing(i think)

tsurumaru 2004-01-07 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhia
hi ho ppl im not to sure if anyone else has asked this but in ep 19 aka 7 series two rizelmine does kyoko-san have sex with iwaki?? im confused cos then in ep 8 kyoko is going on about iwaki's virginity..
So wat did they d, i hope u remember, u no wen rizel was tied up in the closet and she was supposed to do otona-no-c with him... if this isnt clear enough pls let me know...
oh and btw i know some ppl had probs with the last series but now there all sorted out.. honobono is re-releasing(i think)

I was trying to remember the scene you were talking about and I think I've got it. Was it when Rizel heard Kyoko and Iwaki-kun making "strange noises" from under the sheets (whilst she was tied up in her cupboard)?
I'm pretty sure they turned this into a joke and that Iwaki had been wrestling with Kyoko (to keep her away from him!). She then says something double entendre like "You were the best I've ever had" (referring to Iwaki-kun's wrestling prowess) of course everyone else would think she was referring to something else and this causes Rizel to cry :heh:

I thought you'd left by the way! Welcome back! :D

Rhia 2004-01-08 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsurumaru
I was trying to remember the scene you were talking about and I think I've got it. Was it when Rizel heard Kyoko and Iwaki-kun making "strange noises" from under the sheets (whilst she was tied up in her cupboard)?
I'm pretty sure they turned this into a joke and that Iwaki had been wrestling with Kyoko (to keep her away from him!). She then says something double entendre like "You were the best I've ever had" (referring to Iwaki-kun's wrestling prowess) of course everyone else would think she was referring to something else and this causes Rizel to cry :heh:

I thought you'd left by the way! Welcome back! :D

Ahhh oki thank u, i did go my parents were annoying me and said i wasnt allowed back on but then they both apologised :D

Lord Raiden 2004-01-12 20:49

Rizelmine is FDLMAO funny!

Just started watching Rizelmine today, and all I gotta say is that I need a new spleen. That show is so funny that it's...well, beyond words. :) Won't spoil anything, but I do have to say the show is just hilarious. Especially the one girl always running round going goofy things and saying "damma-sama". :D

Anyone else seen this? If you haven't, you've just got to download it. The show is a major riot! :D

marin 2004-01-12 22:30

No, it's not

Lord Raiden 2004-01-12 22:31

Eh?? You didn't like it? I laughed my *** off watching it. Hmm, must be you've got different tastes then. :)

marin 2004-01-12 23:58

We have different tastes??!!!

Imagine that...

kj1980 2004-01-13 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Just started watching Rizelmine today, and all I gotta say is that I need a new spleen. That show is so funny that it's...well, beyond words. :) Won't spoil anything, but I do have to say the show is just hilarious. Especially the one girl always running round going goofy things and saying "damma-sama". :D

Anyone else seen this? If you haven't, you've just got to download it. The show is a major riot! :D

Rizelmine is basically a m.o.e. entertainment anime, just like Hanaukyo Maid-tai and Koutetsu Tenshi Kurumi.

While amusing and "moe~" it is hardly whay I consider to be great. Yes, it is funny, and it is loli. And I liked it. But that's it.

However, it is interesting to note that Rizel is played by the seiyuu: Kugimiya Rie. This, along with playing the role of Koboshi-chan in "Pitaten," gave her a major boost in the seiyuu industry. She currently is the seiyuu for Alphonse in "Fullmetal Alchemist."

Koshiba 2004-01-13 02:29

Ah yes, I love Rizelmine. :D It was a hilarious and cute show. ^_^

Anlushac11 2004-01-13 04:01

I just finished ep 12 and I have to say it is not the best comedy I have seen but it was very funny and I did laugh quite a bit. I am pursuing the rest of the series.

NeigeThirteen 2004-02-01 21:16

Searching for Rizelmine 22.

I looked through the page (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/69.html) and found that the episodes skips between 21 and 23. Why? Censored? I tried contacting honobono but couldn't find any e-mail addresse to contact the Oretachi media group.

In the meantime, can anyone tell me where I can find a host for Rizelmine episode 22, either in english or french? Found one in Spanish [Linked removed] but that's beyond me. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Keitaro 2004-02-01 21:27

I don't no what happened to it as I am searching for it too, you might wan't to try looking for it on IRC or with some other p2p file-sharing program.

nycz315 2004-02-01 22:29

i think it has sex scenes n dey prob cut it out, ive cant find it either

lordwu 2004-02-01 23:42

Rizelmine 22 was released by Oretachi. They were against using bt so that's why it's not listed on animesuki. The later episodes somehow got posted probably by someone outside the group. You might still be able to find it on IRC fservs or you can wait until honobono release their version.

ultrataro 2004-09-19 21:54

My opinion

I know this is comming late, but in case someone is catching up & curious on opinions of shows here's mine. I did not like it. I found almost all the characters irriating. Nothing very original, but that doesn't neccessairly make a series bad, but I just couldn't find much that I liked. This is one of those shows that I sat through & watched, but will delete from drives. There was a glimmer of interest on the final episode of the 1st season which is as far as I got, so maybe I'll take a furthur look, but only if I absolutely don't have any other shows to watch. It's bad when the main characters just annoy you, and your favorite character is the dog.

Treize 2004-09-21 13:59

IIKS did Rizelmine have Otona no c with him? :eek:

Koboshi38 2004-11-15 00:31

I ordered this series from One of those chinese bootleg things and i liked it. of course I like Loli so that helps I also found it funny. but yes I agree its Nothing Special. But still i enjoyed it.

AzureLight 2004-11-15 02:43

Rizelmine is good in the beginning, then it sucked later. But all through the series I hate the male lead...

hump dogg 2007-07-16 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzureLight (Post 367274)
Rizelmine is good in the beginning, then it sucked later. But all through the series I hate the male lead...

I agree. It seemed a little wild at the beginning but was just joking around. Later on though in II it seemed to just turn real dirty. The scene with Rizel and Iwaki naked and about to do the "adult C" tried to be emotional but just seemed tastless (until it got funny with the mamas appearing). It was a little to much actually seeing rizel's boobs (I felt like a child predator and I'm a minor!)

But if anyone knows where to find the complete last two episodes with english subtitles please say where! Thanks!

leo786 2008-09-04 14:33

man, i was expecting huge boobs, like every other anime shounen, but the female lead is a 12 year old...gutted. its all wrong, and the male lead is anoying. but some of the bits were funny, especialy the adult c, but even that turned out wrong in it own way.