AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Horizon (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - Episode 11 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=108871)

Klashikari 2011-12-10 04:55

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - Episode 11 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, Episode 11.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Xellos-_^ 2011-12-10 18:09

Highlights

- Neito's entrance, love the chains.
- Toori's gar moment. For those complaining about the lack of action by the main character, You got it this ep.
- Masasumi trolling the pope :D
- Noriki's fight with Galileo
- Muneshige and Futayo's fight.

MorningGlory 2011-12-10 19:43

Futayo = 1/5 Gin lol

Innocentius 's character really weird when come to competition .
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ (Post 3896306)
- Toori's gar moment. For those complaining about the lack of action by the main

He is useless as in He is taking all the people's "uselessness" :heh:

Klashikari 2011-12-10 19:50

Not as pumping as last week or episode 4-5, but definitely an excellent middle dish for the grand final of this season. I appreciate how things went smoothly in term of showing people fighting their all, even the grunts from both sides. Nate's showtime was also spelling quite the "hero unit" all over her :heh: (still, where are the other knights? Are they along with Mikawa guards or something?)

I particularly liked how they didn't push any melodrama button when Tomo announced the burden Toori had to bear once the contract is over. Instead, some shock and solemn mood before things shifted to high gear. That and that excellent track when Toori unleashed his ability.

Finally, color me quite surprised how Innocentius was trolled THAT badly by no one else than Masazumi...I couldn't help but let out a guffaw at that, especially with Nakata pulling such kind of voice, besting his most silly antics as Neko Chaos :heh:

As for the end, I guess Muneshige was fortunate to have faced Tadakatsu for his tactics used against Futayo, although the daughter is arguably nothing close to her final boss-like daddy. Round 2 should be interesting, as it is unlikely anyone else but Futayo can stop Muneshige's threat.

Next 2 episodes are going to be a blast. Looking forwards them.

Panzerklein 2011-12-10 20:42

Spoiler for This screen like Dynasty Warrior =)) :

Kakkou 2011-12-10 21:09

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/6...doublev.th.png

Pretty much my feelings towards this ep. I love it. The fights may not have been episodes 4-5 levels of amazing but real close. Innocentius was far more comical than he appears too. Toori made thing's even better. Damn I love his scene so much. The music, his speech, everything. Must go watch it again.

Xacual 2011-12-10 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 3896418)
Not as pumping as last week or episode 4-5, but definitely an excellent middle dish for the grand final of this season. I appreciate how things went smoothly in term of showing people fighting their all, even the grunts from both sides. Nate's showtime was also spelling quite the "hero unit" all over her :heh: (still, where are the other knights? Are they along with Mikawa guards or something?)

Going by the meeting of the knights in the earlier episode I'd say she's the only student knight that can take part. It was either older people who would no longer be students or much younger going just by looks anyway.

I enjoyed pretty much the whole episode, I especially liked the grin on Nate's face when she reached Toori's side.

jeroz 2011-12-10 23:19

Innocentius got baited so hard. :D

Chaos2Frozen 2011-12-10 23:40

Three highlights in this episode:

#1 Neito looks so cute rushing to Toori's aid and then asking him to praise her :D Even better was how he ended up rubbing her head :heh:

#2 Toori's GAR moment where he made the contract with the Shinto God, and his subsequent speech about taking in all of their uselessness and giving them power to do things.

#3 Futayo and Muneshige verbal exchange :heh: Sure their high-speed fighting was cool, but the two idiots were even better just talking :heh:

kemal_1915 2011-12-10 23:58

Today's MVA - most valuable voice actor is Nakata Jouji
what an amazing Pope!
Toori shows his power
Futayo and Muneshige, are you Elementary school student?

Aoi Toori 2011-12-11 00:32

aaah the moment I've been waiting when toori finally not as useless as he's been! and "with a great power comes great responsibility sacrifice" :(
neito's really a good... wolf :heh:
and pope! how can you fall for that! LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 3896730)
#3 Futayo and Muneshige verbal exchange :heh: Sure their high-speed fighting was cool, but the two idiots were even better just talking :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kemal_1915 (Post 3896773)
Futayo and Muneshige, are you Elementary school student?

LOL that's really true!

Zavie 2011-12-11 00:35

TBH, with what episode 9, 10 achieved, I do feel this episode was a bit bland (probably because the dialogue is also harder than the last one as well).

Having said that, I enjoyed this episode very much. It had so many elements in it.

Love the Nate and Naomasa debut, Nate's battle suit is just so amazing and her weapon fits her so well imo. I wish she could have show us more though.

The second Tazai Bushou was cheap, I mean really cheap (not that I didn't know it before). But Toori awesome debut as the main character made up for it. I like the animation sequence of Toori's contract, whoever thought about that socket idea is amazing XD. Wish I could understand Toori's speech a bit more though. Like Klashikari said, I liked the way they handle the painful truth about Toori's contract, they were so understanding with Toori to concentrate in their goal.

Love the Masazumi vs Innocentius moments. I liked it best when Masazumi accused him for sexual harassment, that was surely hilarious.

The fight between Galileo and Noriki was a bit pale to me (mainly because I didn't really catch what they were saying, especially Galileo ). But glad that Noriki finally had his first win.

Not as funny as the Pope vs Masazumi scene, but Muneshige and Futayo realy shone in this episode with child like attitude. I love the fact that Muneshige had to crouch down to ask Gin about how to answer Futayo lol. And the fight, imo, was more exiting than the previous Muneshige vs Tadakatsu fight.

*Off to watch it the second time*

Cosmic Eagle 2011-12-11 03:07

Stunning entrance Silver Wolf....love the way she was rewarded HAHA

Toori being a walking power transformer

Love how Masazumi dealt with Innocentius

Musashi being held hostage now....

Muneshige, Gin, Futayo = invincible trio LOLOLOL

tsunade666 2011-12-11 03:10

such a nice episode even though I didn't understand much what happen or what are they saying. But I like the entrance fight of Neito. Using the humans as weapon to toss around :heh: and Aoi petting her :D The scene with the contract too. I don't understand much except that he will die if something which I don't understand much happen but from the novel thread. I think he is not allowed to be sad anymore. Oh darn the pope innocentius and Masazumi's fight was hilarious specially the popes comment on Masazumi's dress. The fight with Noriki and Galileo... I don't understand how he wins but he wins <.< the final battle is a also a bit hilarious with a childish ranting fight between Muneshige and Futayo.

Chaos2Frozen 2011-12-11 03:49

It's weird, among all the strong girls Neito is the only one without sizable breasts :eyespin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 3897050)
The scene with the contract too. I don't understand much except that he will die if something which I don't understand much happen but from the novel thread. I think he is not allowed to be sad anymore.

The Shinto God that Toori contracted with is one that likes what he normally does (those jokes, stupid remarks, strips, etc...), so from that moment on his offering is that he can never feel sadness ever again otherwise he would die.

Cosmic Eagle 2011-12-11 05:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 3897088)
It's weird, among all the strong girls Neito is the only one without sizable breasts :eyespin:

While her mother.....Yes it's weird indeed

Kakkou 2011-12-11 05:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 3897088)
The Shinto God that Toori contracted with is one that likes what he normally does (those jokes, stupid remarks, strips, etc...), so from that moment on his offering is that he can never feel sadness ever again otherwise he would die.

Wait, so it's not something that applies only when he's using that power and basically every waking moment of his life? Or is the power permanently activated or something? :uhoh:

Cosmic Eagle 2011-12-11 05:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakkou (Post 3897193)
Wait, so it's not something that applies only when he's using that power and basically every waking moment of his life? Or is the power permanently activated or something? :uhoh:

He can't fall to sadness forever....

Well it was a dire situation....

Duo Maxwell 2011-12-11 05:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakkou (Post 3897193)

There is a reason his power was sealed up until now, I guess.

Kakkou 2011-12-11 07:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle (Post 3897195)
He can't fall to sadness forever....

Well it was a dire situation....

But he can still use that power again right? I'm not sure if it was brought up during the ep.

Either way, it's even worse than I thought but that just makes him more awesome at the same time.