AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Nerroth 2009-04-23 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackRydden224 (Post 2357030)
It says that it was the machine Reborns Almark used to battle Setsuna's 00 Raiser and the details of the kit will be reveal on May 14th at the Shizuoka Hobby Show.

Cool, thanks!

sx3 2009-04-23 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightwing(t_t) (Post 2357061)

i must obtain this :d

U<3Anime 2009-04-23 02:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Un1ver5e (Post 2357087)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3494/...51045eea_o.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3513/...efbc0880_o.jpg

I knew I found their writing styles similar. Once he disabled the kai account, he went and created this bh one. Needless to say, those pictures he just posted are probably not his. Note the date and time which the bh account was created.

I remember some dude who did the same thing many moons ago. It's the same dude? If so it will explain the huge sense of deja vu i got from his post:heh:

JayCee 2009-04-23 03:18

A little confession to be made here and just some thoughts regarding about the Kyrios incident.

I was the one who contacted Vandalier from hobbyfanatics forum after some investigation. Some people might think I'm a snitch because of this. But more importantly why?. (Yes I'm everywhere muahahah)

Because it's distasteful to claim credit that doesn't belong to one's own. I'm not doing it to purely spite the person who does it. Nor the point was it to create flame in this thread. I just want him and other people in general who may have done the same to know it's bad character to do what's been going on here.

The only way people that people can learn is to learn is through exposure and humiliation. Kai00 or whatever you're username is now, as long as you just be honest even if you're gunplay isn't god like or what not people are more than happy to appreciate your works. I'm sure everyone here agrees that honesty is the best policy. Rather than changing usernames all the time when exposed it would have been better to just give an apology and be honest from thereforth.

Case closed ;)

GrahamAker 2009-04-23 05:05

dumb its my old yahoo id !!!!!!!!!stop this utternonsense

GrahamAker 2009-04-23 05:10

there are many kai' s here so are you goin to own them . and remember 1st and last thing i don like copy pastin my name on other's works.so don be a nutbar.

GrahamAker 2009-04-23 05:15

bullshit

Quote:

Originally Posted by U<3Anime (Post 2357235)
I remember some dude who did the same thing many moons ago. It's the same dude? If so it will explain the huge sense of deja vu i got from his post:heh:

just visited this site first time, registered.got accused for nothing .:frustrated::frustrated:

JayCee 2009-04-23 05:23

Please pay attention to what's been said and what you're saying. I didn't accuse you personally. Did I mention you're username "bhus12" in the conversation whatsoever? No. The fact that you feel insulted from my statement can only serve purpose to step you're foot into other people's accusations.

Vandalier 2009-04-23 05:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayCee (Post 2357272)
A little confession to be made here and just some thoughts regarding about the Kyrios incident.

I was the one who contacted Vandalier from hobbyfanatics forum after some investigation. Some people might think I'm a snitch because of this. But more importantly why?. (Yes I'm everywhere muahahah)

Because it's distasteful to claim credit that doesn't belong to one's own. I'm not doing it to purely spite the person who does it. Nor the point was it to create flame in this thread. I just want him and other people in general who may have done the same to know it's bad character to do what's been going on here.

The only way people that people can learn is to learn is through exposure and humiliation. Kai00 or whatever you're username is now, as long as you just be honest even if you're gunplay isn't god like or what not people are more than happy to appreciate your works. I'm sure everyone here agrees that honesty is the best policy. Rather than changing usernames all the time when exposed it would have been better to just give an apology and be honest from thereforth.

Case closed ;)

i really appreciate for what you done dude

i hope this never happen again

it's true what you said
whatever it it is, good or bad
as long you have a will to make it, i think everybody will give you praise
maybe we will give you critic, but we do that to motivate you for to be better in the future

JayCee 2009-04-23 06:10

Likewise I hope that there won't be a repeat of this situation. But yeah Kudos to you're gunplay. Like the colour scheme:) (even though I saw it ages ago :p)

Vandalier 2009-04-23 06:29

i glad you like it

this is my current project
still long way to go

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/p...594_resize.jpg
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/p...586_resize.jpg

Un1ver5e 2009-04-23 06:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhus12 (Post 2357335)
dumb its my old yahoo id !!!!!!!!!stop this utternonsense

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhus12 (Post 2357340)
there are many kai' s here so are you goin to own them . and remember 1st and last thing i don like copy pastin my name on other's works.so don be a nutbar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhus12 (Post 2357347)
just visited this site first time, registered.got accused for nothing .:frustrated::frustrated:

Oh well, like I said, there's no way I can validate it if you deny it. Facts are facts though.

1) You "joined" almost immediately after kai00 deleted his posts after his "work" was exposed.

2) Your style of posting pictures side by side is similar to what kai00 does.

3) Your email coincidentally happens to have a kai.

I'll let the rest decide for themselves. Like what Jaycee said, let the matter rest. Just as long as you (kai00/ "new member who needed someone to teach you the abcs of gunpla" but amazingly happened to have a whole stash of gunpla pictures and posted them) heed what Jaycee said.

Bashfulz 2009-04-23 06:40

Spoiler for Pics:

ooo.. very nice. haha, but i dont think tiera will like it. =X

Un1ver5e 2009-04-23 06:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandalier (Post 2357410)
i glad you like it

still long way to go

Looking good. Giving him a battleaxe I presume? :heh:

JayCee 2009-04-23 06:43

Quote:

i glad you like it

still long way to go

Looks like you're trying to replicate ancient theme similar to Musha :) Looking forward to it.

I have plans to make an ancient one too. Not gonna let out much about it yet. But for fans who know about Romance of the 3 kingdoms aka Sangoku in Japanese or Dynasty Warriors. Zhao Yun is on the playing cards;)

Code 2009-04-23 06:49

Quote:

Strangely, it looks like Turn A without its V-fin on :heh:

Vandalier 2009-04-23 06:54

actually
the theme is warhammer

but like i said
it's still long way to go

Tormenk 2009-04-23 06:55

Virtue does fit the idea of a Space Marine very nicely. What with the Virtue sitting like the oversized armor it is on top of the Nadleeh encased inside. :D

Akyra 2009-04-23 07:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by sx3 (Post 2357121)
i must obtain this :d

So what does it say? Is it another metal grade gundam?

helois 2009-04-23 07:24

That Virtue must have a medieval broad sword or two axes... U_U

the pilot isn't Tieria... is Htieria... LOL