AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

LordStrike 2009-07-29 12:03

hello all one little question any one know any good pages were ic an see a well build stargazer? im about to start mine now that i finally finish whit my Wing gundam remodelation since many parts got yellow and lost color.

but i want to see some SG models to get some ideas o.o

Sworra 2009-07-29 22:41

Well there is still two more that Bandai still has to show us. The Aegis and the Blitz, and maybe I'm not sure on this but the Freedom could show up as well. If they made the Providence i'm sure Freedom is right behind it and Justice as well. If they are doing remakes of the SEED series i don't see why they wouldn't put the two most popular gundams with the others.
I'm not to sure if Justice was the popular one compared to Strike. I would assume it would be.

helois 2009-07-30 04:11

i didn't like so much the "normal" Providence... this "new" Providence is very very ugly... :S

the Buster is so and so...

kenjiharima 2009-07-30 04:40

Gundam Fix Figuration

Shin Musha Gundam

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...hinMushaGu.jpg

Mrwei86 2009-07-30 04:47

By the way,does anyone have problems with their MG models where the ball joints of the hips broken??(due to posing in standing position)

RAVNEN 2009-07-30 06:37

OMG!!!...those Providence variation look bad.I certainly like Gail Strike,Hail Buster & the duel variations.Now the Duel gundam look more menacing:D

Bandai should instead include & release the Dreadnought H,that mecha look way more cooler than those re-work Providence.Darn it!!!:(

Sir Dearka 2009-07-30 15:52

After a look at my large collection of gunplas, I gotta say... I have to hold up a bit on crazy purchases. They just take too much space... Just gave up on my order of MG Exia. The 1/100 my friend gave me is enough.

I DO hope that Mg Dynames will be released, though as it is the one kit from 00, not counting Cherudim, Throne Eins and Reborn that I'd definitely get.

Anybody knows WHEN exactly in August the HG Gadess and Reborn is going to be released?

vektar 2009-07-30 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrwei86 (Post 2547214)
By the way,does anyone have problems with their MG models where the ball joints of the hips broken??(due to posing in standing position)

thats the main part that breaks on my kits. Majority of the time its when they fall that it breaks though.

Mrwei86 2009-07-30 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2548345)
thats the main part that breaks on my kits. Majority of the time its when they fall that it breaks though.

So does it mean that MG models like sazabi could support itself with its plastic ball joints?cause i think the sazabi is really big which worry me a lot..I was actually planning to get 1 till i notice the ball joints were pretty small..i never thought of it when i was building other MG models like force impulse and wing gundam ver.ka which their size are smaller..

MakubeX2 2009-07-30 20:31

The newer biggish kits seem to have forgo ball joints in favour of pegs, like the Sinanju. While this gives an overall stronger grip on the kit, the disadvantage of it being that if the joint is broken, that's the end of everything.

However, you do have to take into account that model kits isn't the same as an action figure, you can't play with them however you like.

Exia_00 2009-07-30 21:22

whens the release dates for the GNHW gundams?

SonicSP 2009-07-31 04:28

Got a question,anybody have any tips to repair......loose hands?

Specifically,I'm talking HGs;the main hands of my HG 00 and HG Cherudim have becomes loose and they can barely hold the weapon anymore.The same goes for my HG GN-X III and HG Zwei.

I try to be careful and avoid the wear but it just keeps happening.Anybody got a good way to help re-strengthen it...and hopefully still have the hand be able to have the ability to de-attach,because certain weapons requires it to be placed on.If it werent for that,I would have just cemented it already.

Thanks

Tormenk 2009-07-31 09:34

Some glue might be helpful. Otherwise blue tac works well too imo.

vektar 2009-07-31 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2549694)

Specifically,I'm talking HGs;the main hands of my HG 00 and HG Cherudim have becomes loose and they can barely hold the weapon anymore.The same goes for my HG GN-X III and HG Zwei.
Thanks

Yeah Glue just put a little model glue in the socket (not to much as to have it flowing out) just enough to take up a bit of room in there to give the ball a nice snug fit.

I use testors cement for plastic models.

Amber.Dawn 2009-07-31 19:13

Quote:

I try to be careful and avoid the wear but it just keeps happening.Anybody got a good way to help re-strengthen it...and hopefully still have the hand be able to have the ability to de-attach,because certain weapons requires it to be placed on.If it werent for that,I would have just cemented it already.

Thanks

Try painting on some clear nail polish or a thin layer of glue. Wait for it to dry, and presto.

Sworra 2009-07-31 21:43

Quote:

Thanks

I use Mr. Surfacer 500 or putty around the ball joint make sure you put a thin layer if you need more apply another coat. That does the trick.

duotiga 2009-08-01 01:33

XN Raiser actual boxart

http://i25.tinypic.com/2iljw8w.jpg

LordStrike 2009-08-01 06:13

ok so the XN raiser will be sold separately from the magazine?

LoweGear 2009-08-01 06:19

Upcoming September HG00 Gunpla:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...5c3b3da762.jpg

SonicSP 2009-08-01 08:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 2551371)
I use Mr. Surfacer 500 or putty around the ball joint make sure you put a thin layer if you need more apply another coat. That does the trick.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2550793)
Yeah Glue just put a little model glue in the socket (not to much as to have it flowing out) just enough to take up a bit of room in there to give the ball a nice snug fit.

I use testors cement for plastic models.

Thanks for your responses,but I think my question was misunderstood,although its my faul as well since I didnt elaborate more.

What I was referring to was the white usually "square" part that when attached with the close grey fingers forms the complete "fist".When I attach both parts nowdays,the grip is usually really weak both parts detach and the weapons falls.

Perhaps if I used the same method as you suggested but on the white square part instead it will work?Normal glue may make the grip stronger again and still make the entire thing detachable,since some weapons require the hand to be taken apart before attaching.Too afraid to use cement though.

Anyways,your responses that you have given me some ideas and are appreated.Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2551632)
XN Raiser actual boxart

http://i25.tinypic.com/2iljw8w.jpg

Look Mr. Bubbles.......its an angel:D

I did not regret pre-ordering this at all.Being a HG 00 Gundam fanboy and all.Just give me HG Seven Sword and I'll worship Bandai forever.

My God...is that box actually glowing?Wow.......that will look so good with my box collection.This is turning into a good investment.

Interesting,the model number makes it look its a Raiser-only variant instead.So 00's name is completely gone now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordStrike (Post 2551916)
ok so the XN raiser will be sold separately from the magazine?

Probably not,they like promoting this stuff to sell their magazine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2551919)

Ah,thats the HG 0-Gundam that I was talking about earlier.It looks so beautiful......who says you need red-blue and yellow?Giant Drive is awesome as well.