AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Burgund Han'eiyuudan = Tales of the anti heroes of Burgund (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=122093)

debrr07 2013-09-29 13:56

Burgund Han'eiyuudan = Tales of the anti heroes of Burgund

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA300_.jpg

What is this LN called ??? It looks interesting and I want to more about it but I can't seem to find anything helpful when I try to search for it !

(Also what does (L) mean ?)

Zakoo 2013-09-29 14:03

The weakest hero of the knight country I would say.

Kishi no kuni no saijaku eiyu. I may be wrong though.

debrr07 2013-09-29 14:16

Is this a new LN ??? and is it being translated or not because it looks good just from looking at the cover ?

Flying Dagger 2013-09-29 16:04

LN is the last thing you should judge by the cover...

sapper 2013-09-29 17:54

Idk but damn I love that cover

cloud04 2013-09-29 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapper (Post 4851129)
Idk but damn I love that cover

lol already know where you're looking

Zefyris 2013-09-30 01:53

The title of this series is "バーガント反英雄譚" (Bargant Han'eiyuudan = Tales of the anti heroes of Bargant)
Quote:

Is this a new LN ???
It's relatively new as it's out since 04/20/2013. This is the first volume, but there are already 3 volumes out. What Zakoo wrote above is the title of the volume (The weakest hero of the knight country/Kishi no kuni no saijaku eiyu), each volume has a different title.

BTW, since you're judging a novel by its cover(which I would never do), you probably like well drawn illustrations, right? According to someone on amazon.co.jp, the illustration inside the book are a huge letdown compared to the cover.

amatsunagi 2013-09-30 04:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zefyris (Post 4851562)
The title of this series is "バーガント反英雄譚" (Bargant Han'eiyuudan = Tales of the anti heroes of Bargant)

It's relatively new as it's out since 04/20/2013. This is the first volume, but there are already 3 volumes out. What Zakoo wrote above is the title of the volume (The weakest hero of the knight country/Kishi no kuni no saijaku eiyu), each volume has a different title.

BTW, since you're judging a novel by its cover(which I would never do), you probably like well drawn illustrations, right? According to someone on amazon.co.jp, the illustration inside the book are a huge letdown compared to the cover.

Lately lots of ranobe are just like that, huh?

Zefyris 2013-09-30 07:17

Yeah, it's quite common. I don't know if it's a recent trend or not, but it's definitely not a rare case.

DoomCalibur 2013-09-30 08:38

Quote:

Nevertheless this LN is written by Ayumu Yachimata who was the author of Boku to Kanojo ni Furu Yoru so I think the plot should be good.

Hemisphere 2013-09-30 11:31

It doesn't seem to be selling well enough though, probably because of the aforementioned illustrations thing.

ReinZwei 2013-09-30 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zefyris (Post 4851730)
Yeah, it's quite common. I don't know if it's a recent trend or not, but it's definitely not a rare case.

Yep, I think it's a business strategy so that it can catch attention.

tsunade666 2013-09-30 12:06

All the talk about is the cover and illustration but what's the story about?

The Anti-hero and weakest in the title interest me

Cosmic Eagle 2013-09-30 12:35

If you like the artist that much, there's usually an art book for his/her works floating around somewhere

debrr07 2013-09-30 12:38

Quote:

lol i would never judge a book by it's cover literally but it's what captured my attention !

I always go for a good story and I don't care if the illustrations are good or not...it's not like I'm going to be looking at the illustrations every 1 min lol

Drkz 2013-10-29 00:33

Its actually the biggest irony ever considering how fujishobo loves their censorship.

dragon1412 2013-10-29 01:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoomCalibur (Post 4851787)
Nevertheless this LN is written by Ayumu Yachimata who was the author of Boku to Kanojo ni Furu Yoru so I think the plot should be good.

the author of Boku to Kanojo ni Furu Yoru huh... maybe i should give it a try.

Avrorrange 2014-01-11 10:15

The anti heroic epic of Burgund [Light Novel]

Author:Ayumu Yachimata
Illustrator:Cafe Cat
Publisher:Fujimi Fantasia Bunko
Synopsis: yet to be updated(still reading the first volume please pm me if you have it)

Ongoing:apparently 4(yet to be confirmed)
Original title: バーガント反英雄譚

Ophis 2014-01-11 10:24

Hoho, I liked the cover :naughty: The blonde girl sure is cute :love:

BW95 2014-01-11 11:09

Nice, but I'm gonna have to see some enticing plot.