AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Skirts (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111845)

Tempester 2012-04-23 07:22

Skirts

What are your thoughts on skirts and dresses?

As a straight male, I think that they are wonderful, especially skirts that go above the knee. They really bring out the legs and thighs of women and they make me want to see more. Plus, a woman in a frilly dress can look stylish as hell. Skirts are popular in Japan, which is one reason I'm so drawn to their entertainment; I love how women in anime wear skirts so much even outside of their school uniforms.

Any woman looks better in a skirt, so for the women here, if you really want to impress a guy, wear a skirt! Or on the flip side, if you're looking for serious business and have no time for flirting, wear a pair of loose jeans.

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Merilyn Mensola 2012-04-23 07:42

I like women that dressed with Skirt...they are sexy..is normal because with a skirt their femininity increases too much...legs are exposed, and maybe when a girl dressed with a skirt, she also use a pair of shoes with high heels..

But......well i have to say that for me isn't the skirt what i like the most..for example i like more the fishnet stockings..and i like when a girl dressed like secretary with a pair of glasses...

HasuMasu 2012-04-23 07:45

Skirts are indeed the best, I find.

SaintessHeart 2012-04-23 08:21

A short skirt without knee-high stockings is a bad dress code. QED.

MisaoFan 2012-04-23 08:31

Even though I'm a straight female, I do love when girls are wearing skirts : it looks pretty, even outside school ! I'll appreciate so much better if girls wears skirts filled with knee-high socks !! It is also noted that skirts can increase the feminity of a beautiful girl.

The same can apply for extremely-feminine males (traps only) like Jun Watarase and Hideyoshi Kinoshita... :)

MeoTwister5 2012-04-23 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 4124185)

Damn lies.

Mostly because I'm a fan of short socks. I like seeing more legs than fabric.

Jaden 2012-04-23 09:00

Oh I'd love if skirts and knee-highs were the standard. It looks like it might be cold though...and would stand out quite a bit, so I understand why people don't wear them.

HasuMasu 2012-04-23 09:03

What is all this about knee-highs!? :eyebrow:

Obviously it can only be thigh-highs...or leggings. :naughty:

Tempester 2012-04-23 09:09

Quote:

Knee-highs and thigh-highs are great, but I much prefer to see most of the leg like MeoTwister5.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaden (Post 4124261)
Oh I'd love if skirts ... were the standard.

Me too! Skirts are underrated!

Endless Soul 2012-04-23 09:10

Leggings don't work so well here in Sunny So Cal. Perhaps in February and March. I'd love to see more skirts though. All I usually see are girls wearing jeans, short denim shorts or athletic pants. :rolleyes:

Endless "More skirts please" Soul

Khu 2012-04-23 09:20

絶対領域!

(lol10chars)

SaintessHeart 2012-04-23 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 (Post 4124247)
Damn lies.

Mostly because I'm a fan of short socks. I like seeing more legs than fabric.

Not all girls can shave without cutting their legs you know. Neither do all shave their legs. :heh:

grylsyjaeger 2012-04-23 09:36

Quote:

New. Best. Friend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 4124318)
Not all girls can shave without cutting their legs you know. Neither do all shave their legs. :heh:

:uhoh:

Ridwan 2012-04-23 09:43

I like seeing girls wearing dress with skirts, but honestly I'm bigger into trousers since my partiallity to androgynous looks. Overall I'm better with skin-covering clothes, though that doesn't mean I'm too prude for skins ;) I just think that depletion in the amount of cloth a girl wears requires brilliance in its design and style of equal degree

GDB 2012-04-23 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endless Soul (Post 4124287)
Endless "More skirts please"

Yes, an endless sea of skirts, please. Wait, what were we talking about?

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2012-04-23 11:26

I love skirts, especially mini skirts!I have around 20 or more. I usually wear them with colourful stockings. I dislike long skirts, it makes me feel short. Plus, I feel rather "restrained". Get my drift? But I do have a few of them.

Going to the beach with mini skirt is the best thing in the world. It feels absolutely wavy!

Zakoo 2012-04-23 11:30

Deviant thread spotted.
You called me?

Skirts ... are a gift of heaven alongside summer, swimsuits, knee socks, dresses, bra, galterbelts hmm i will stop i think.

Paranoid Android 2012-04-23 12:12

BAHAHAHA I'm a blasphemy then. I'm a fan of shorts over skirts. XD

TRY AND KILL ME >:P *runs*

fanty 2012-04-23 12:14

Eh, I hate wearing skirts. I used to like them when I was a little girl, but nowadays I prefer breeches.

Sumeragi 2012-04-23 12:16

I avoid wearing skirts at all times. A business suit is enough.