AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

justsomeguy 2008-12-13 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelrys (Post 2105002)
I'm stuck with either getting an MG Strike Noir or an MG Lukas Strike-E ISWP.

May I know which is the better of the two? I like both their heads :)

I have the Noir, and I used to have the normal Strike IWSP. I would strongly recommend the Noir over the IWSP, because:

* The IWSP is extremely bulky and heavy, and the model can barely stand.

* The pin used to connect the IWSP is the same as those on the other packs. It's good for the other packs, but the IWSP is heavy and long, putting huge stress on it. Mine broke off inside the Strike's torso, and I had to dissemble the entire chest to get it out!

Knight_SV 2008-12-13 17:47

finally finishing my 1/100 00 Gundam, still waiting for the 00 Raizer special set though. and sorry for the bad picture quality.and how to display the image here?? everytime i use imageshack the picture didn't appear

Exia_00 2008-12-13 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by justsomeguy (Post 2105659)
I have the Noir, and I used to have the normal Strike IWSP. I would strongly recommend the Noir over the IWSP, because:

* The IWSP is extremely bulky and heavy, and the model can barely stand.

* The pin used to connect the IWSP is the same as those on the other packs. It's good for the other packs, but the IWSP is heavy and long, putting huge stress on it. Mine broke off inside the Strike's torso, and I had to dissemble the entire chest to get it out!

so it didnt just happen to me

gr3nd3l 2008-12-13 23:56

Im also waiting for my 1/100 O raiser for my Gundam 00 :D Sweet~!

LordStrike 2008-12-14 00:35

im still waiting for my 1/100 OO Gundam & Ooraiser SP set from HLJ XD cant wait.

Nightwing(T_T) 2008-12-14 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight_SV (Post 2105890)
finally finishing my 1/100 00 Gundam, still waiting for the 00 Raizer special set though. and sorry for the bad picture quality.and how to display the image here?? everytime i use imageshack the picture didn't appear

Don't use imageshack to display the whole picture. just use the thumbnail link. or try other picture host definitely will work. and yeah also still waiting my 00 Raiser set to arrive................

duotiga 2008-12-14 01:37

you all gonna hit me if i post what i get today :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

big image on 1/100 00 raiser

RAVNEN 2008-12-14 01:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2106479)
you all gonna hit me if i post what i get today :D

Let me guess,the new 1/100 00 Raiser set.:confused:Whatever you got don't forget to post the pics.:D

duotiga 2008-12-14 02:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 2106486)
Let me guess,the new 1/100 00 Raiser set.:confused:Whatever you got don't forget to post the pics.:D

here it is :heh:

big pix


the best thing for 00 raiser is given 00 kit gunpla bk :eyespin:

LoweGear 2008-12-14 02:11

Why are the manual covers on the 00 Raiser and 0 Raiser SO. FREAKING. AWESOME?!?!?! :eyespin::love:

I'd kill for good Hi-res clean versions of those :D

Kelrys 2008-12-14 03:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by justsomeguy (Post 2105659)
I have the Noir, and I used to have the normal Strike IWSP. I would strongly recommend the Noir over the IWSP, because:

* The IWSP is extremely bulky and heavy, and the model can barely stand.

* The pin used to connect the IWSP is the same as those on the other packs. It's good for the other packs, but the IWSP is heavy and long, putting huge stress on it. Mine broke off inside the Strike's torso, and I had to dissemble the entire chest to get it out!

Omg, I just bought it. Didn't have time to get online. Well I guess its ok since it comes with a stand. I love the box art too :)
http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/r...StrikeEBOX.jpg

Tormenk 2008-12-14 04:08

Is it just me or does the Strike-E look like Noir with Strike colors?

StratoSpear 2008-12-14 04:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tormenk (Post 2106742)
Is it just me or does the Strike-E look like Noir with Strike colors?

It IS the Strike Noir.

Kelrys 2008-12-14 04:16

Yea, it uses the same frame like Noir. Only different colours.

Rising Dragon 2008-12-14 04:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by StratoSpear (Post 2106758)
It IS the Strike Noir.

He's commenting on how the Strike E IWSP looks like the Noir frame but with original Strike colors. He knows that the Strike E is the Strike Noir.

duotiga 2008-12-14 05:42

size comparison
http://www2.moeyo.com/img/08/12/14/4/444.jpg
http://www2.moeyo.com/img/08/12/14/4/445.jpg

StratoSpear 2008-12-14 05:54

Refined Sazabi alright....


I see a Jumbo Grade Zeta hiding in the corner...

RAVNEN 2008-12-14 06:41

What!!! Sazabi is bigger than....I think Char always win.:D
I wonder what those Gunpla booklet has inside.:confused:

Celestial 2008-12-14 06:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2106870)

Aww, Sinanju looks like Sazabi's cute ickle wickle brother. :D

duotiga 2008-12-14 06:57

the booklet
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3224/...bd9756.jpg?v=0


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:09.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.