AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Znozzy 2010-10-10 06:55

anyone know if there is a set release date for the MG ReZEL yet? i've looked around but found nothing B: except the " october release " on hlj

iTakemoto 2010-10-10 07:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3290648)
anyone know if there is a set release date for the MG ReZEL yet? i've looked around but found nothing B: except the " october release " on hlj

According to the Bandai Hobby website it'll be released on the 23rd

http://bandai-hobby.net/newitem.html

bio9205 2010-10-11 00:09

Has the release of RD Solbrave been confirmed? Planning to make that my first RD.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-10-11 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3292111)
Has the release of RD Solbrave been confirmed? Planning to make that my first RD.

Nope, no release date has been given. But I'm willing to bet sometime next year.

bio9205 2010-10-11 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3292119)
Nope, no release date has been given. But I'm willing to bet sometime next year.

I'm talking about the release itself. I mean, sure we've seen pictures of it, but I need confirmation. :)

EDIT: Never mind. Read a few pages back.

Still, question: What's the typical scale for a RD figure? From what I've seen it's about 1/150 or 1/160.

JC... 2010-10-11 01:07

Anyone excited for the Sinanju? Has the release date been confirmed yet?

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-10-11 01:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3292170)
I'm talking about the release itself. I mean, sure we've seen pictures of it, but I need confirmation. :)

EDIT: Never mind. Read a few pages back.

Still, question: What's the typical scale for a RD figure? From what I've seen it's about 1/150 or 1/160.

1/144 is generally their size, give or take an inch of two for bigger MS like the GNZ line.

As for the Brave release, as I said, there is nothing. BUT, the rest of this year is filled up with the Sinaju, RX-78, Angelo Geara Zulu, and a few others.

The most logical conclusion is early or mid 2011. To be a fan of th RD series, you first gotta be patient with the release dates...it's love-hate thing.

bio9205 2010-10-11 05:50

Well, what about the quality? I'm not referring to the detail or articulation here. Are there loose joints? Do parts fall off easily? I don't play with my models/kits anymore (Yep, just one year ago I was immature enough to do so >_>) so as long as nothing falls off while I'm posing them is fine with me.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-10-11 05:55

That too also depends on the figure and or plastic used to make it.

The RD Susanowo kinda feels brittle and its arms get loose, but the RD Gadessa is solid, nigh unbreakable. Same goes with the RD Ahead and 00 Gundam, perfectly durable figures, they can survive any type of strain.

As with any toyline, it varies from release to release. I will say that line is good though, rarely anything I have breaks on its own. It's always my damn attempts to fix them that they break (lol irony).

Don't be shy about playing with them, lol...I still do it from time to time. :p 00 MS are fun to play with.

lazyfr3ak 2010-10-11 12:57

uhmmmm when is the MG 00 Raiser suppose to come out?

Kuroi Hadou 2010-10-11 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazyfr3ak (Post 3292873)
uhmmmm when is the MG 00 Raiser suppose to come out?

No idea. We thought it would be this November, but the 00 Qan[T] was announced instead.

Araxiel 2010-10-11 16:11

Ordered my RG RX-78-2 earlier in the week, and I'm already pretty excited for when it gets here.

Kuroi Hadou 2010-10-11 20:25



In my opinion that last one makes the ReZEL look like a pterodactyl that got folded in half, had its wing removed, and got an erection in the process.:heh:

EDIT: The regular ReZEL looks like it has one too.:heh:

~Destiny~ 2010-10-11 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araxiel (Post 3293117)
Ordered my RG RX-78-2 earlier in the week, and I'm already pretty excited for when it gets here.

It's pretty amazing, gotta be careful with the fingers though

Araxiel 2010-10-12 15:39

Damn, that Rezel's starting to look pretty appealing... *grumbles at lack of funding*
And... I'm going to be taking the utmost care with that RG. Not even going to glue or paint it.

MoonLightShadows 2010-10-12 20:25

more pictures of MG Rezel and BoxArt... :p

Kuroi Hadou 2010-10-12 20:45

MG ReZEL is starting to look good.

Chiu_fan 2010-10-13 02:52

Any news that the other EW Gundams will get an MG release yet?

bio9205 2010-10-13 03:10

Oh yeah. Anyone with the HG 1/144 Flag, or any variation of it? I know it's super flimsy and loose in MS mode, but does it stay together in MA mode? Thanks.

LoweGear 2010-10-13 03:53

Had the HG 1/144 OverFlag once (my first HG 00 kit incidentally), and in terms of MA mode the HG Overflag is far more stable in flight mode than in MS form. If you plan on keeping your Flags as strong as possible it's best to keep them in flight form.

Chiu_fan 2010-10-13 06:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3295643)
Oh yeah. Anyone with the HG 1/144 Flag, or any variation of it? I know it's super flimsy and loose in MS mode, but does it stay together in MA mode? Thanks.

I have it and the rifle just keeps on pointing downward.

LoweGear 2010-10-13 21:19

New model kit announcements from the Plamodel Hobby Show 2010:

Spoiler for HGUC Extreme Gundam:


Spoiler for HGUC GM Custom:


The following were also displayed at said event, however there's no info on whether they're full releases as of yet:

Spoiler for MG Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom:


Spoiler for MG Gundam Heavyarms ver. EW:


Spoiler for MG Gundam Sandrock ver. EW:


Spoiler for MG Gundam Shenlong ver. EW:




Spoiler for HGFC God Gundam Hyper Mode version:

Rising Dragon 2010-10-13 21:20

... a guitar-shaped beam rifle? Seriously?

Kuroi Hadou 2010-10-13 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3296949)
Spoiler:

If those are put into production then I can die happy.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-10-13 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 3296953)
... a guitar-shaped beam rifle? Seriously?

Someone must perish...:mad:

Kuroi Hadou 2010-10-13 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 3296953)
... a guitar-shaped beam rifle? Seriously?

That thing is something you'd expect from G-Gundam, not UC.

LoweGear 2010-10-13 21:40

MG 00 Qan[T] also displayed at the Plamodel Hobby Show:

Spoiler for MG 00 Qan[T]:


Along with a surprise:

Spoiler for 00 Qan[T]:

kakakka 2010-10-13 21:41

^ A nice diorama there.

So the weapons of Extreme Gundam.. a guitar? Looks like a complete set along with the its voice actor!

LoweGear 2010-10-13 21:49

More Plamodel Model Show kits, unconfirmed releases:



Spoiler for HG GN-XII Movie Colors and HG Setsuna's Custom Flag:


And for something already slated for release:

Spoiler for Perfect Grade Strike Freedom Gundam:

Kuroi Hadou 2010-10-13 22:02

Damn, LoweGear. Where do you find all of this?

Ardi220288 2010-10-13 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3296949)
New model kit announcements from the Plamodel Hobby Show 2010:

The following were also displayed at said event, however there's no info on whether they're full releases as of yet:

Spoiler for MG Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom:


Spoiler for MG Gundam Heavyarms ver. EW:


Spoiler for MG Gundam Sandrock ver. EW:


Spoiler for MG Gundam Shenlong ver. EW:




Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3296988)
MG 00 Qan[T] also displayed at the Plamodel Hobby Show:

Spoiler for MG 00 Qan[T]:


Along with a surprise:

Spoiler for 00 Qan[T]:



Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3297001)
More Plamodel Model Show kits, unconfirmed releases:



Spoiler for HG GN-XII Movie Colors and HG Setsuna's Custom Flag:


Might be getting the Deathscythe Hell while waiting the other version of the three :heh:

Though 00 Qan[T] GNX-IV and Setsuna Flag definitely a get! :love:

bio9205 2010-10-13 22:16

@Ardi, the MG GN-XIV and HG Setsuna's Flag and gold GN-XIII look like customs. As you can see they're not labelled with release dates or price. Plus, I would think the regular HG GN-XIV and Seravee II would see release first.

LoweGear 2010-10-13 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 3297013)
Damn, LoweGear. Where do you find all of this?

Various blogs here and there, ever since NgeeKhiong sunk :(

I personally look to Gundam Guy for updates

Also, the HGFC Nobel Gundam has been confirmed for January 2011 release, priced at 1,575 yen.

-----------------------

For random observation, is that the boxart for the MG 00 Qan[T] I spy there?

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7...boxartsnip.jpg

You can clearly see the 00Q's feet there, along with Graham's Brave :heh:

bio9205 2010-10-13 22:21

LoweGear is AS's new resident NK. :D

Ardi220288 2010-10-13 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3297030)
@Ardi, the MG GN-XIV and HG Setsuna's Flag and gold GN-XIII look like customs. As you can see they're not labelled with release dates or price. Plus, I would think the regular HG GN-XIV and Seravee II would see release first.

LOL I know that but it almost given considering that they'd definitely reuse the MG GN-X and HG flag frame. It just a matter of time :D

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-10-13 22:28

MG GN-XIV an actual release? Not a kitbash?

Setsuna's Flag looks awesome, the sword is CRAZY. :D

LoweGear 2010-10-13 22:31

Pics of HG Braves, along with peeks of their boxarts:

Spoiler for HG Braves:

bio9205 2010-10-13 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3297057)
MG GN-XIV an actual release? Not a kitbash?

Setsuna's Flag looks awesome, the sword is CRAZY. :D

Actually, on closer look to the label, it seems it is. Makes sense, since they did Exia and GN-X, then 00Q, it would seem GN-XIV is next in line.

Anyway, not too keen on Setsuna's Flag, seeing how crappy the original HG Flag frame is.

Kuroi Hadou 2010-10-13 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3297059)
Pics of HG Braves, along with peeks of their boxarts:

Spoiler for HG Braves:

The Braves actually look pretty decent. I'll probably keep mine in Jet Mode.

bio9205 2010-10-13 22:35

Seems their boxarts can be combined like Exia R2 and 0 ACD.

DAMN YOU, BANDAI. STOP MAKING ME DROOL OVER THOSE BOXARTS. If not for my bad experience with the HG Susanowo kit, I might just get the Braves. I'll see.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.