AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

casval cehack 2012-02-25 00:12

Since Bandai is on full throttle on SEED, they might as well do the 2.0. Thrown in the new teaser bazooka, the melee weapon and/or the Grand Slam. Ofcourse, modern manipulators to hold all these goodies securely.

pumpkins 2012-02-25 04:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 4024078)
They look fine once all the armor is put on.

that's true! but just looks unbalanced with such a thin legs compared to the arms and chest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4024284)
Since Bandai is on full throttle on SEED, they might as well do the 2.0. Thrown in the new teaser bazooka, the melee weapon and/or the Grand Slam. Ofcourse, modern manipulators to hold all these goodies securely.

i was wondering about the MGs too.. last year it was all about Wing MGs, and it looks like this year it'll be all SEED. so will it be SEED Destiny next year? or Gundam 00? or G Gundam? or Turn-A Gundam? :) :) This is of course on top of the regular UC releases which accompany each episode of the OVA....

RX93-2 2012-02-25 06:08

I'm normally not a person to really pine for a specific design, but 2013 being a year of what I like to call "The missing essentials" would be nice.
Lead wise that would be Gundam X, X Divider, Double X, Victory 2, Maybe even stuff like a X2/X3 and F90.

casval cehack 2012-02-25 07:06

As much as I want to get a MG Nobell or X, next year is probably Destiny's. Predictably the SEED HD will continue on into Destiny (in 3D?) to ride on the gunpla momentum, but who knows what Bandai is going to pull next year.

I'm more curious if they're going to release a PG this year, with three gundam shows being shown. They're too expensive for me, but it's nice to see the gimmicks on the flagship gunpla line.

suiton629 2012-02-25 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4024752)
As much as I want to get a MG Nobell or X, next year is probably Destiny's. Predictably the SEED HD will continue on into Destiny (in 3D?) to ride on the gunpla momentum, but who knows what Bandai is going to pull next year.

I'm more curious if they're going to release a PG this year, with three gundam shows being shown. They're too expensive for me, but it's nice to see the gimmicks on the flagship gunpla line.

You're already looking into 2013 when 2012 barely just started? o_O
Also, Bandai could slip in a few "surprises" through 2012 like you know what kit...especially if it's basically a swap of existing kits with alternations to armor pieces, color, and weapons/accessories...

RX93-2 2012-02-25 08:27

2012 is already SEED, AGE and the occasional random suit, so yes I am thinking of 2013. :)
(And I like the SEED and AGE designs so not like I have a problem with it)

maknaedik 2012-02-25 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by RX93-2 (Post 4024833)
2012 is already SEED, AGE and the occasional random suit, so yes I am thinking of 2013. :)
(And I like the SEED and AGE designs so not like I have a problem with it)

Agreed! Seed, Age and Unicorn it is! Specially that Unicorn is supposed to end this year, Seed is the currently being remastered and Age is currently running. There's no place for other series, if all of you know what I mean :)

I love the mech designs of Seed, its designs are actually my favorites. Age is becoming good, as of expected. UC is consistently good, so yeah, no complaints here as well. There could only be a little debate on what upcoming MGs we'll have this year. So far, the predicted list having 60% chance of getting a release were all TRUE. So there's really a little room on what to expect. But yeah, I'm open for surprises that I'm sure they'll give us :)

casval cehack 2012-02-25 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4024813)
You're already looking into 2013 when 2012 barely just started? o_O
Also, Bandai could slip in a few "surprises" through 2012 like you know what kit...especially if it's basically a swap of existing kits with alternations to armor pieces, color, and weapons/accessories...

Though they did that last year (00, maybe Unicorn), more MGs we know early this year are new molds although simplified ones.

Wasn't the Marasai this year's surprise? I'm was expecting the Banshee for May. The dual RG release was also one.

suiton629 2012-02-25 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4024901)
Though they did that last year (00, maybe Unicorn), more MGs we know early this year are new molds although simplified ones.

Wasn't the Marasai this year's surprise? I'm was expecting the Banshee for May. The dual RG release was also one.

So are you suggesting that it is possible for Bandai this year to release you know what...??

:p:p:twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch:

bio9205 2012-02-25 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4024955)
So are you suggesting that it is possible for Bandai this year to release you know what...??

:p:p:twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch:

...Fat hope.

Pretty surprised about the Marasai, though. I'd expect something like the Geara Zulu, seeing as it's more mainstream now, plus it has many variants to provide maximum milking capacity. :D

suiton629 2012-02-25 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4024963)
...fat hope.

Pretty surprised about the marasai, though. I'd expect something like the geara zulu, seeing as it's more mainstream now, plus it has many variants to provide maximum milking capacity. :d

never give up! Never surrender!!!
Ore tachi wa...gundamu da!!!

Appel 2012-02-25 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4024963)
...Fat hope.

Pretty surprised about the Marasai, though. I'd expect something like the Geara Zulu, seeing as it's more mainstream now, plus it has many variants to provide maximum milking capacity. :D

its true. i was pretty surprised about the marasai as well!
maybe its the zeta version and not the unicorn version? but either way, its good to see a new zeon MG that isnt a zaku^^

suiton629 2012-02-25 10:56

well, when i start collecting the mg age series of gunpla, you guys will know...

=)

i'll probably make more youtube videos...

casval cehack 2012-02-25 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4024989)
its true. i was pretty surprised about the marasai as well!
maybe its the zeta version and not the unicorn version? but either way, its good to see a new zeon MG that isnt a zaku^^

The new HGUC is the Unicorn version...the MG in Zeta colors then?

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-02-25 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4025038)
The new HGUC is the Unicorn version...the MG in Zeta colors then?

I sure hope so, its about time this comes out. Been waiting forever for a new bad guy for the MG MK II :D

maknaedik 2012-02-25 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4025038)
The new HGUC is the Unicorn version...the MG in Zeta colors then?

I hope that we'll get it in that color first :)

Appel 2012-02-25 19:15

it would be easy to paint, anyway^^ so it really doesnt matter which version it is. or maybe they will release both like they did with the MG MK-II and like they are doing it with the RG MK-II? wouldnt surprise me if they did, they would make everyone happy with that^^ the unicorn fans, the zeta fans and those who wanted to paint it would paint it anyway, no matter which version it is.

casval cehack 2012-02-26 02:46

Speaking of red suits...




HasuMasu 2012-02-26 03:02

I thought the Genoace II was orange?

GN0010 Nosferatu 2012-02-26 03:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 4026178)
I thought the Genoace II was orange?

When did you see that?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.