AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Blazer-X 2016-11-19 12:13

Excited: MG Providence! FINALLY!

Piqued my Interest:
- RG Astray Gold Frame: Looks good, almost like a 1/144 version of the awesome Metal Build. Still, rather have the actual MG somewhere down the line. Or if Dragon Momoko ever wants to make the plastic version of the Metal Build like they did with Destiny.
- HG Amazing Strike Freedom: RAGE ON, GUNPLA!
- HiRes Wing Zero EW: Could become a better version of 1/100 than the existing dated MG.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2016-11-19 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 5983744)
- HG Amazing Strike Freedom: RAGE ON, GUNPLA!

Just my two-cents, but I don't like the red inner frame and the big yellow blocks on Amazing SF. I think they look distracting. If I ever get that kit, I'm gonna paint them either silver or gold.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 5983744)
- HiRes Wing Zero EW: Could become a better version of 1/100 than the existing dated MG.

I don't think MG Wing Zero is that dated. It has great sculp, great color, great articulation, great build and solidity. It also has no problem holding all of its weapons. You can practically pull off any kind of poses with it. It's better than the recent MG V2 Gundam and (in some aspects) is even better than MG Nu.KA, I can tell you that. IMO the only things they can improve on it are the wings. They can probably make it more elaborate and solid. Aside from that, I think the HiRM model will only make it sharper, more stylized and (a lot) more expensive.

darkone45 2016-11-19 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkone45 (Post 5983566)
Oh and dose anyone know where Gundam flauros is ? its coming out next month the same time as Gundam Vidar right ? so how come its not at the expo ?

Still wondering

Skye629 2016-11-19 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkone45 (Post 5983935)
Still wondering

Nothing on it from the Gundam EXPO so far, then again its only the first day so wait to see if they have anything more to show

darkone45 2016-11-19 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5983966)
Nothing on it from the Gundam EXPO so far, then again its only the first day so wait to see if they have anything more to show

Oh good :) I'm hoping on the second day we finally get its color scheme as well as one more confirmation on any more Gundams, I mean seven stars have seven Gundams right ? lol would be a huge wast not to have Gunpla of them right ?

darkone45 2016-11-21 16:17

Very strange we didn't see Gundam flauros, I wonder if they had it ready they didn't want to show off its colors ?

Faux Mecha 2016-11-22 02:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkone45 (Post 5984958)
Very strange we didn't see Gundam flauros, I wonder if they had it ready they didn't want to show off its colors ?

i wonder how people would react when they saw the Flauros in a pinkish-red paint with cartoon shark eye decals on its head unit......... :heh:

kgrodriguez 2016-11-22 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Global Sword 2 (Post 5985185)
i wonder how people would react when they saw the Flauros in a pinkish-red paint with cartoon shark eye decals on its head unit......... :heh:

I'm actually surprised we haven't seen this photoshoped yet. :heh:

NBG 2016-11-23 17:31

Actually this photoshoped image was shared on reddit a couple days ago :heh: only missing the eye on side of head


Router25 2016-11-23 19:57

It might actually be in Ryusei colors, now that I see that there are actual shark teeth in the almost Graze-looking head, and
Spoiler for ep 33:

because giving it to Hush is a bit of a stretch.

Skye629 2016-11-24 01:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Router25 (Post 5986101)
It might actually be in Ryusei colors, now that I see that there are actual shark teeth in the almost Graze-looking head, and
Spoiler for ep 33:

because giving it to Hush is a bit of a stretch.

People actually speculated Takaki would get it? O-o, theres seriously no precedent for it

Its near 100% Shino, he's the only other veteran pilot in Tekkadan and hes the only one left on Mars, where the Flauros and the MA is

I wouldnt be surprised if he was the saving grace for Mika in the upcoming fight against Vidar

Router25 2016-11-24 01:54

I was happily egging it because of the previous trope with the Rebake. Good thing they didn't do it.

Skye629 2016-11-28 08:51

Building my 1/100 Schwalbe Graze (Gaelio's) and really impressed

Love the build for these things, full, yet not complex/too many parts inner frame, minimal stickers, detail level between HG and MG, solid feeling, yet very articulated

Cost for what ur getting (expensive HG/Cheap MG/other NGs 1/100) is pretty darn sweet. These are what the RE/100s shoulda been like



That being said Im definitely looking to picking up more of these in the future. Probably a Barbatos, and theres a good chance of Bael getting on later on

Also picked up the HG Astaroth Origin, its my favorite IBO gundam so far but I dont see it having a goid chance of getting a 1/100 made, even after the show is done airing

NBG 2016-12-04 22:06

Anyone know if the beam effect is included with the kit?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cy4BFnsUkAAYrHt.jpg

Galaxian 2016-12-07 18:14

Has anyone gotten the HG Scramble Gundam yet?

Skye629 2016-12-07 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by NBG (Post 5991603)
Anyone know if the beam effect is included with the kit?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cy4BFnsUkAAYrHt.jpg

It is thats an official image

Some more recent ones show its full accessory load out (beam effect, pile drives for claws, and a new style katana for barbatos)

Chibiloli 2016-12-18 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxian (Post 5993053)
Has anyone gotten the HG Scramble Gundam yet?

I have, got some questions about it?

Galaxian 2016-12-18 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5998577)
I have, got some questions about it?

Just the overall feelings towards it. Is it worth it?

Chibiloli 2016-12-19 06:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxian (Post 5998775)
Just the overall feelings towards it. Is it worth it?

Depends, its quite a simple Gunpla to be honest, its a rather simple to build kit, good if you want to do a nice relaxing build, just don't expect much on the features department, as for accessories, all you get is the forearm beam rifles, beam saber effects, and this little snap on piece to mount a forearm rifle on the chest during waverider/bird mode.

Galaxian 2016-12-22 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5999183)
Depends, its quite a simple Gunpla to be honest, its a rather simple to build kit, good if you want to do a nice relaxing build, just don't expect much on the features department, as for accessories, all you get is the forearm beam rifles, beam saber effects, and this little snap on piece to mount a forearm rifle on the chest during waverider/bird mode.

I see. Right now I'm torn between it and Barbatos Lupus.

Router25 2016-12-22 22:29

I think Lupus is a good pick. If you've already had an IBO kit then you can try the Scramble and see how it goes. (Though honestly, it's just a prototype for the upcoming revive Zeta.)

kgrodriguez 2016-12-23 05:37

I just got the 1/100 FM Lupus and is planning to get Vidar as well. So far I'm liking the Full Mechanic line.

Skye629 2016-12-23 07:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgrodriguez (Post 6001471)
I just got the 1/100 FM Lupus and is planning to get Vidar as well. So far I'm liking the Full Mechanic line.

Well it really is the same old IBO 1/100 line, just with a new tacked on name to say "These are from S2!"

Regardless they're still great kits

The only reason I havent got more yet is cuz Im waiting too see what other ones get the 1/100 treatment. Probably safe to bet on Flauros and Bael




And Im debating on what to get to accompany my Schwalbe, the OG Barbatos or the Kimaris Trooper

Router25 2016-12-23 07:41

If they ever did the Helmwige Linker in Full Mechanics, I'd be all over that Giant Sword

Faux Mecha 2016-12-23 09:58

gee, i wonder if they would release a kit for the Gundam Dantalion? they did make the Vual, so not sure about that.

Skye629 2016-12-25 07:21

Guess we are probably getting a new Barbatos folks!!! The latest episode got Barbatos absolutely wrecked and heading to Saisei for repairs/rebuild, and we got an unknown Gundam Frame coming in Feb, with Bael coming the month after

Galaxian 2016-12-25 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Router25 (Post 6001314)
I think Lupus is a good pick. If you've already had an IBO kit then you can try the Scramble and see how it goes. (Though honestly, it's just a prototype for the upcoming revive Zeta.)

Ended up getting Lupus. It came down to the price tag. Barbatos was cheaper than Scramble.

Chibiloli 2016-12-26 00:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxian (Post 6002811)
Ended up getting Lupus. It came down to the price tag. Barbatos was cheaper than Scramble.

Good choice mate, although I got both Lupus and Scramble, only problem with Lupus is the lack of accessories, but it can be remedied with option set 5, comes with Barbie's cannons and baby mace-chan's.

Illsteir 2016-12-29 01:53

Are there any plans to release some of the other IBO MS from season 2 in 1/100 Full Mechanics format? I'm getting Lupus later today and Vidar next month and it's a shame there won't be more.

Router25 2016-12-29 06:33

Most likely a 1/100 IO Shiden then Gusion, Flauros, another Lupus form (if there is any), Bael, and maybe Helmwige Reincar. I'm still waiting for FM Reincar confirmation before I buy some new s2 IBO kits.

Skye629 2016-12-29 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illsteir (Post 6004399)
Are there any plans to release some of the other IBO MS from season 2 in 1/100 Full Mechanics format? I'm getting Lupus later today and Vidar next month and it's a shame there won't be more.

We have only one confirmed 1/100 Gundam so far, but other than that no news, probably wont be seeing any more news on new kits until after New Years at least

Though its safe to say every single Gundam frame from S2 will be getting one eventually

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2017-01-04 10:15

For those of you who can't wait to get your hands on the upcoming Bandai's MG Providence, here's a little appetizer in the form of another MG Providence made by Devil Arts (or Devilarts) as reviewed by Prime92:

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
It's surprisingly good for a new-ish company. It's not really a knock-off either since it's more or less an original product mostly independent from Bandai's mold. And I wont be surprised if some people prefer this iteration of Providence (since Bandai's version also doesn't follow the anime anyway). Not to mention how much cheaper it is compared to Bandai's MG Providence which won't have effect parts for the Dragoons (cue P-Bandai).

crossgundam 2017-01-07 03:07

Since OO gundam till now i haven't been buying any other kits but after watching IBO i'm getting hyped again

http://www.taghobby.com/wp-content/u...g_119068_2.jpg

Skye629 2017-01-07 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossgundam (Post 6009001)
Since OO gundam till now i haven't been buying any other kits but after watching IBO i'm getting hyped again

http://www.taghobby.com/wp-content/u...g_119068_2.jpg

Source?

We know theres probably (99% sure) will be a new Barbatos in both current IBO model scales, but Im questioning where u got the image from/is it legit

Chibiloli 2017-01-08 03:55

Can anybody here tell me what kits are compatible with the Northern Pod backpacks aside from the Force Impulse? Can't find the latter at the local mall and I want to know what kits they work on, tried it on my Vanilla Barbatos and GM Sniper K9, they didn't fit.

Infinite Zenith 2017-01-16 00:32

This is rather exciting: it seems there will be an RG release of the Exia R2 in March, going for 2700 yen. I'm not sure what the "P-Bandai" designation means, though. Does that mean it'll be difficult to buy the model from retailers?

Skye629 2017-01-16 01:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinite Zenith (Post 6014716)
This is rather exciting: it seems there will be an RG release of the Exia R2 in March, going for 2700 yen. I'm not sure what the "P-Bandai" designation means, though. Does that mean it'll be difficult to buy the model from retailers?

P-Bandai is more or less their limited edition line. For most ppl outside of Japan you have to buy these through 3rd party sellers. Of course being through 3rd parties and limited edition, be prepared to pay more (40% increase in price at least usually)

May I ask where you live? If you are in the States I could point you to a few places to order these things



My advice: Only buy the kits if they are something you definitely know you want/absolutely must have. And if you do decide to get one, preorder, because looking for them later on will cost much much much more

Infinite Zenith 2017-01-16 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 6014734)
P-Bandai is more or less their limited edition line. For most ppl outside of Japan you have to buy these through 3rd party sellers. Of course being through 3rd parties and limited edition, be prepared to pay more (40% increase in price at least usually)

May I ask where you live? If you are in the States I could point you to a few places to order these things

My advice: Only buy the kits if they are something you definitely know you want/absolutely must have. And if you do decide to get one, preorder, because looking for them later on will cost much much much more

Thanks for the information. I'm north of the boarder, so things are going to be much more challenging either way. I like the R2's design, but I'm not so hardcore that I'm willing to drop 50 dollars for the RG.

Skye629 2017-01-16 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinite Zenith (Post 6014882)
Thanks for the information. I'm north of the boarder, so things are going to be much more challenging either way. I like the R2's design, but I'm not so hardcore that I'm willing to drop 50 dollars for the RG.

IMO if you want an R2 model, either get the HG (which is pretty cheap nowadays, at least in the States it is), or get the MG Exia Dark Matter and make yourself a Red/Black R2, which you can keep in those colors or repaint into standard colors (Im actually considering this myself)

Skye629 2017-01-17 18:18

Our first images of the 1/100 Full Mechanics Bael, and our first look at the Bael with more than just a plain front/back shot

Yeah it has "those" blades, Im pretty sure we all know what that means

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SFb6wUGtE...6221435c09.png


Atlas is looking reaaalllll good in model kit form, aside from the amount of stickers were probably gonna get

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ukzqZhUTp...6225642d00.png


ANNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Bandai pls........(not PBandai from the looks of it)
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VEL7P9R1L...62122260b1.png


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.