AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Iron Man (Madhouse) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=84373)

LoweGear 2009-07-25 14:12

Iron Man (Madhouse)
 
So Madhouse finally released their trailer for the new Iron Man anime out in 2010:



Expected a more "realistic" appearance, but this isn't bad at all :love:

Westlo 2009-07-25 14:17

Nice trailer, what's the details for this? Movie?

Bonta Kun 2009-07-25 14:36

Well this news to me, had no idea about this but damn that looks good.

will keep a eye on this.

TrueKnight 2009-07-25 14:42

I just came, much better than Halo Legends. Wish they show some of Stark's face but oh well. Heard this gonna be a 12 ep series so fuck yeah.

whitepearl 2009-07-25 14:54

Just finished watching this...looks awesome.

Arabesque 2009-07-25 14:56

Looking really good from the trailer. Can't wait to see it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Westlo (Post 2537868)
Nice trailer, what's the details for this? Movie?

as TrueKnight mentioned, its a 12 episode anime.

spaced 2009-07-25 15:29

Really solid animation, and could turn out to be fun. Unlike the Wolverine trailer they co-released with this. :(

Sinestra 2009-07-25 15:44

Looks pretty decent a great movie and now a respectable looking anime for Ironman. If only they could have gotten Green Lantern right.

duckroll 2009-07-25 16:01

So the Wolverine trailer was so terrible no one wants to make a thread for it? Lol.

orion 2009-07-25 16:03

So is it licensed already? It has Marvel Animation as one of the logos.

Nice trailer. Who's the bad guy?

Blaat 2009-07-25 16:40

My only complained is that the trailer music sounded way too much like the music from TDK. :heh:

Shiroth 2009-07-25 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaat (Post 2538126)
My only complained is that the trailer music sounded way too much like the music from TDK. :heh:

So true. :heh:

I will say one thing, and that is Madhouse deliver in the animation department yet again. Wow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by orion (Post 2538059)
Nice trailer. Who's the bad guy?

All i know is, he's one awesome looking pirate.

Blaat 2009-07-25 16:56

I thought the pirate was mecha Captain Harlock. :heh: And the animation in the trailer was certainly superb.

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckroll (Post 2538057)
So the Wolverine trailer was so terrible no one wants to make a thread for it? Lol.

I thought the Iron Man trailer was a lot better then the Wolverine one.

Anyway based on both trailers it's quite obvious that these shows are not aimed at American nerds but the Japanese ones, so they might turn out to be interesting.

spaced 2009-07-25 17:21

I find it weird that Warren Ellis is doing the writing, when this is suppose to be a Japanese catered take on the series. :S

Zu Ra 2009-07-25 17:29

I love comic based anime shows as it combines two of my favorite genres comics + anime . Yes there are cartoons based on Comics but the animation quite doesnt match and is generally targeted at a younger audience so I am totally sold . I always preferred Marvel over DC and generally I follow all there adaptations regardless of content . Going by the trailer the anime is true to the movie and that brought out my inner fanboy (the gadget freak inside me went weee). The antagonist also has come out pretty cool and worthy adversary to Iron Man .



I a so looking forward to this hope this doesn't get shelved like the other Marvel experiment =/




http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4...rd01uxs.th.jpg http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/30/clipboard03n.th.jpghttp://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5...oard02c.th.jpg

Patriot's Blade 2009-07-25 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geta Boshi (Post 2538222)
I love comic based anime shows as it combines two of my favorite genres comics + anime . Yes there are cartoons based on Comics but the animation quite doesnt match and is generally targeted at a younger audience so I am totally sold . I always preferred Marvel over DC and generally I follow all there adaptations regardless of content . Going by the trailer the anime is true to the movie and that brought out my inner fanboy (the gadget freak inside me went weee). The antagonist also has come out pretty cool and worthy adversary to Iron Man .



I a so looking forward to this hope this doesn't get shelved like the other Marvel experiment =/

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4...rd01uxs.th.jpg http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/30/clipboard03n.th.jpghttp://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5...oard02c.th.jpg

when i saw the villain in the trailer for the first time, its just screams Captain Harlock :heh:

expect some of the villains retrofitted up as bishies? :heh: & i hope War Machine also shows up in it....

Tr3adst0ne 2009-07-25 21:05

Golden. If they get Robert Downey Jr. to voice Stark/Iron Man that would be even better. :)

LightningZERO 2009-07-26 04:50

Well, I'm interested in who will be the VA for Tony. It's japanese right?

Cool trailer. Expect the armor to be redesigned, but I guess it's already perfect.

Can't wait for 2010!

kenjiharima 2009-07-26 05:12

Ok after seeing the trailer I like the suit. I'll forgive the no mustache Tony Stark.

But the Wolverine on I cannot let it pass. Shame on the designer...

Squawks 2009-07-26 09:42

Captain GARlock 2.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.