AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Rising Dragon 2013-02-22 02:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4564132)
I see.

Though if I have to be honest, since the first MG RX-78-2 came out a long time ago, Gundam models have been modding the original design a lot by adding extra details and change things around a bit. Itís not something new in the world of Gunpla and thatís actually what good models are supposed to be imo: more details and refined design than what we saw in the anime/original art. ;)

Oh I know. That's why I mentioned it being a trend. I agree that it's a good move, it just makes me not recognize something right away.

duotiga 2013-02-22 02:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4564099)
LOL at the RG Test Pattern. And will say another LOL if the FB version will become an exclusive.

Edit: So MG Aile Strike HD got extra battery packs for Perfect Strike :)

Now I wld spur my money for MG launcher/sword to form perfect strike for the hd ver

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-02-22 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4564164)
Now I wld spur my money for MG launcher/sword to form perfect strike for the hd ver

Not very patient are we? You can just wait for it. Thereís a high chance that Bandai will release MG Perfect Strike (or maybe some add-on parts). Probably we'll see it next year or even sooner.

RX93-2 2013-02-22 02:42

I did not expect that RG announcement, but I sure am happy.

duotiga 2013-02-22 02:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4564177)
Not very patient are we? You can just wait for it. Thereís a high chance that Bandai will release MG Perfect Strike (or maybe some add-on parts). Probably we'll see it next year or even sooner.

Initially I do not want to get the hd ver...but upon seeing the perfect strike battery pack, that change my mind on this kit....but will further wait on more prototype images before I make my move

I'm a strike fan too

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-02-22 04:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4563601)
How cheap?

Less than 50Ä with shipping :D

And RG GP01?! Sweet! :D Can't wait to get it :D

Providenceangle 2013-02-22 06:15

I was thinking of getting a gp01 kit, and was thinking how cool it would be to have it in RG form... I'd say the fb, will be exclusive.(if it's made at all) Considering bandai's recent trends.

Skye629 2013-02-22 07:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Providenceangle (Post 4564332)
I was thinking of getting a gp01 kit, and was thinking how cool it would be to have it in RG form... I'd say the fb, will be exclusive.(if it's made at all) Considering bandai's recent trends.

I actually disagree with this

The GP-01 and the FB variant shares 90% of the inner frame, for Bandai it would be easy to slightly tweak the frame then add new armor, heck even the accessories are the same too.

It would be about the same amount of work from turning the RG Freedom into Justice

But first I would honestly prefer they made a GP-02 and GP-03 before a GP-01FB

A GP-00 and GP-04/Gerbera Tetra would also be nice, though I would prefer to see them in MG first

So I predict:

RG GP-02
RG GP-03
RG GP-01FB

Maybe:
RG GP-00
RG GP-04/RG Gerbera Tetra (Or maybe even two separate releases! One can dream)

Hopefully Not:
RG GP-01FB as an online exclusive

Though realistically I only see 3 of these kits being made TOTAL, like the rest of the releases so far (3 main entries per series)

EDIT: Dear god Im sounding like Suiton now lol, this essay and the time is really getting to me

Akyra 2013-02-22 08:11

Nice Bandai...RG GP01.

My first MG was the GP01 FB...

Providenceangle 2013-02-22 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4564364)
I actually disagree with this

I didn't think they would do it with the tallgeese II, considering how little difference there is... Unless you work for bandai, you'll never know, until they release the info.

I do agree with the hope, they will make more GP series gundams. Even if I dislike the GP02.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akyra (Post 4564393)
Nice Bandai...RG GP01.

My first MG was the GP01 FB...

It wasn't my first but, I used to have one years ago. The FB actually. I can't remember what I did with it. I think it got lost in a move when I was a teenager.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-02-22 08:19

My main gripe from MG GP01 FB would be the clown-like feet and the arms which look so thin compared to the body. I hope the future RG FB will rid of these problems. They should make it more like the PG.

suiton629 2013-02-22 10:50

I suspect we're gonna see a MG 2.0 of GP01.

Appel 2013-02-22 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4564536)
I suspect we're gonna see a MG 2.0 of GP01.

It's gonna happen sooner or later. The MGs from Stardust Memory are pretty bad, they really need to be upgraded.

Skye629 2013-02-22 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4564536)
I suspect we're gonna see a MG 2.0 of GP01.

We better get one

Would be dumb it they didn't though, the UC fans and 0083 fans will give them a nice profit if they made those 2.0's

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-02-22 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4565078)
Would be dumb it they didn't though, the UC fans and 0083 fans will give them a nice profit if they made those 2.0's

I also thought like that too some years ago. It would dumb for Bandai if they didn’t release MG Hyaku Shiki 2.0 considering the popularity of the MS (being one of AEUG’s “trinity” MSs) and they had golden chance to do it back then (when Zeta movies and Zeta Remaster are released) along with MG Gundam Mk.II 2.0 and MG Zeta 2.0. Alas, against all odds, Bandai really didn’t do it.

Providenceangle 2013-02-24 18:41

Finally get some free time, so I started work on my MG GM Custom. I ordered two of this kit, with the hopes of creating, a long range sniper type, as well as a high mobility close rage type. Going to involve reworking the proportions, the armor, lots of scratch building, and casting parts.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...psc2327ced.jpg

Speaking of casting. I ordered from a bulk online store. They have epoxy putty there too, so I bought some. 1.8 lbs lol!

maknaedik 2013-02-25 06:32

MG Aegis at last! Review and build!
http://redblondemean.wordpress.com/g...gis/transcend/

suiton629 2013-02-25 11:08

Which order should I get these guys in?

MG Sandrock EW
MG Shenlong EW
MG Deathscythe EW
MG Deathscythe Hell EW
MG Wing EW
MG Wing Zero EW

Do you think Wing EW 2.0 and Wing Zero EW 2.0 have any chance? What about a Wing Zero TV in MG?

Skye629 2013-02-25 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4568622)
Which order should I get these guys in?

MG Sandrock EW
MG Shenlong EW
MG Deathscythe EW
MG Deathscythe Hell EW
MG Wing EW
MG Wing Zero EW

Do you think Wing EW 2.0 and Wing Zero EW 2.0 have any chance? What about a Wing Zero TV in MG?

I suggest you scroll back until you find our answers to this question which you have already asked


Do anyone know what paint color matches the Rozen Zulus dark purple the best right out of the bottle/spray can? My local shop stocks Tamiya, Testors, and Model Master paints, I could even try Krylon if theres a purple for plastics

And as another quick question what is the number for the gold gundam marker? I realized the one I had been using the whole time was the Sangokuden Gold one

suiton629 2013-02-25 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4569119)
I suggest you scroll back until you find our answers to this question which you have already asked

Do anyone know what paint color matches the Rozen Zulus dark purple the best right out of the bottle/spray can? My local shop stocks Tamiya, Testors, and Model Master paints, I could even try Krylon if theres a purple for plastics

And as another quick question what is the number for the gold gundam marker? I realized the one I had been using the whole time was the Sangokuden Gold one

:confused:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:52.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.