AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season - Episode 2 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=72741)

Klashikari 2008-10-11 16:40

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season - Episode 2 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season, Episode 2.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

kari-no-sugata 2008-10-11 17:08

Looking forward to:

More background on Louise - how and why she got where she is.

More background on Ribbons - why is he trying to turn the world back into the 1960s?

Any hints on where Saji's path will be going.

New Lockon - how different is he?

Setsuna re-recruiting Sumeragi. I suspect that with Billy there, they won't mention CB directly... though maybe something will slip which will make Billy suspicious.

Hoping for a decent explanation of the Twin Drive system and GN Drives in general. I hope they don't just give vague or obscure descriptions / reasons.

Most looking forwards to the launch of the 00 Gundam :D

Kaze 2008-10-11 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata (Post 1980533)
Looking forward to:

More background on Louise - how and why she got where she is.

More background on Ribbons - why is he trying to turn the world back into the 1960s?

Any hints on where Saji's path will be going.

New Lockon - how different is he?

Setsuna re-recruiting Sumeragi. I suspect that with Billy there, they won't mention CB directly... though maybe something will slip which will make Billy suspicious.

Hoping for a decent explanation of the Twin Drive system and GN Drives in general. I hope they don't just give vague or obscure descriptions / reasons.

Most looking forwards to the launch of the 00 Gundam :D

Don't forget, Billy already met Setsuna in season 1, he'll know something is up

kari-no-sugata 2008-10-11 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nourredine (Post 1980546)
Don't forget, Billy already met Setsuna in season 1, he'll know something is up

Actually, I had forgotten :heh:

But, it's rather perfect in a way. It's not like they met face to face, and Setsuna has changed a bit since then. Billy may feel he's seen Setsuna before but can't place him immediately - he wouldn't have had a reason to think about that scene in the last 4 years. However, at some later stage in the series he may recall that scene - particularly the clothes Setsuna wore, or the way he spoke.

Cox 2008-10-11 17:31

I hope they finally explain the two drives and exactly where they are.

Kaze 2008-10-11 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cox (Post 1980576)
I hope they finally explain the two drives and exactly where they are.

On the shoulders of Gundam 00, they already explained it ;)

Cox 2008-10-11 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nourredine (Post 1980600)
On the shoulders of Gundam 00, they already explained it ;)

Haha yeah this debate will never end so I do not care to bring it here. Unless they "Hunny I shrunk the Kids" the GN Drive it doesn't fit in the cones. Cones are just Verniers in my opinion.

UltimateClash 2008-10-11 17:47

Who thinks the 00 is going to turbo out of the Ptolmey and just slice the Ahead clean in two?

Rising Dragon 2008-10-11 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltimateClash (Post 1980607)
Who thinks the 00 is going to turbo out of the Ptolmey and just slice the Ahead clean in two?

*raises hand*

germanturkey 2008-10-11 17:58

Quote:

i thought that was obvious. :D after all, "a gundam that destroys gundams" plus, since it has 2 solar furnaces, it has 2x the asskicking power.

miles316 2008-10-11 18:20

solar furnaces

Quote:

Originally Posted by germanturkey (Post 1980630)
i thought that was obvious. :D after all, "a gundam that destroys gundams" plus, since it has 2 solar furnaces, it has 2x the asskicking power.

i was looking at the final episode 25 the other day when virtue ejected it's solar furnaces it looks rather large either each gundam has a solar furnaces custom built for each suits mission because i was looking at the double o the area looks to small to fit the solar furnace from virtue. I have a inconsistency with the equipment. Do you have any idea about the solar furnace or is the solar furnace just feeding two GN drives.

kari-no-sugata 2008-10-11 18:24

Quote:

What's the all-time Gundam record for the time between a new Gundam being launched and it making its first kill? :cool:

Also, I wonder who the pilot of that Ahead is? Louise's jarhead superior from ep 1? In which case, maybe Andrei will replace him...

console65 2008-10-11 19:01

Quote:

I don't think that is going to happen right away. Setsuna has to toy with that Ahead for little at least, then do the big slash.

rebel one 2008-10-11 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by console65 (Post 1980720)
I don't think that is going to happen right away. Setsuna has to toy with that Ahead for little at least, then do the big slash.

Well in the preview the Ahead in in front of the launch catapult and 00 is already bursting.:heh:

nutype 2008-10-11 19:16

realistically im looking forward to:

alleluja
00 gundam
lock on
setsuna recruiting sumeragi
angry ribbonz

sifuwarrior 2008-10-11 19:22

Can't wait to see the twin drives in action :)

LightningZERO 2008-10-11 20:09

00 Gundam will finish off one Ahead with a huge blast from its sword according to the trailers

But I prefer to see it chops the Aheads into pieces

Freya 2008-10-11 20:10

Allelujia being locked up, and Lockon having amnesia. And Gundam 00. Good stuff.

Rising Dragon 2008-10-11 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freya (Post 1980873)
Allelujia being locked up, and Lockon having amnesia. And Gundam 00. Good stuff.

Lockon having amnesia? What?

LightningZERO 2008-10-11 20:14

Um...that's Lyle, Neil's twin brother. The Lockon of season 1 is dead