AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

suiton629 2013-04-24 15:02

What are the odds of Bandai doing these Master Grade?

Freedom RM Ver
Strike Freedom RM Ver
Force Impulse RM Ver.
Sword Impulse RM Ver.
Blast Impulse
Justice
Savior
Infinite Justice RM Ver.
Destiny RM Ver.
Strike Rouge RM Ver.
Strike IWSP RM Ver.

These are the only Seed and Seed Destiny MG's that I would want since I made a few orders from GG Infinite and Tatsu Hobby recently..

GG Infinite
MG Aile Strike RM Ver (x4)
MG Age-2 Double Bullet
MG Sword/Launcher Online Exclusive
Action Base 1 (Black)

Tatsu Hobby
MG Aegis Gundam
Action Base 1 (Black)

Appel 2013-04-24 17:33

My guess is that we are just gonna get a couple of MGs that didn't get a release yet.
Blast Impulse has a high chance of being released since we already have the Impulse as the two other versions.
Chaos, Gaia and Abyss have a good chance.
Savior has a good chance since it is an Athrun suit AND red.
A new MG Strike Rouge is a possibility for an online exclusive, the same counts for a new Strike + IWSP.
Justice is a possibility as well since many fans REALLY want it.

The others... Don't really have a chance in my opinion. They are not gonna release new versions of kits that still count as some of the best MGs ever made, like the Strike Freedom or the Impulse.

Oh by the way, two things that I am speculating about:
Stargazer was released on Bluray. Maybe a MG Stargazer is a possibility right now?

As for the Freedom... It still is one of the most popular designs ever. So what would be a great finale for the SEED HD Remaster models? A PG Freedom.
With a PG Freedom they could fix all the problems the PG Strike Freedom had.

suiton629 2013-04-24 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4651733)
My guess is that we are just gonna get a couple of MGs that didn't get a release yet.
Blast Impulse has a high chance of being released since we already have the Impulse as the two other versions.
Chaos, Gaia and Abyss have a good chance.
Savior has a good chance since it is an Athrun suit AND red.
A new MG Strike Rouge is a possibility for an online exclusive, the same counts for a new Strike + IWSP.
Justice is a possibility as well since many fans REALLY want it.

The others... Don't really have a chance in my opinion. They are not gonna release new versions of kits that still count as some of the best MGs ever made, like the Strike Freedom or the Impulse.

Oh by the way, two things that I am speculating about:
Stargazer was released on Bluray. Maybe a MG Stargazer is a possibility right now?

As for the Freedom... It still is one of the most popular designs ever. So what would be a great finale for the SEED HD Remaster models? A PG Freedom.
With a PG Freedom they could fix all the problems the PG Strike Freedom had.

So let me summarize what you said in case I'm misunderstanding...

No Chance At All
Freedom RM Ver
Strike Freedom RM Ver
Force Impulse RM Ver.
Sword Impulse RM Ver.
Infinite Justice RM Ver.
Destiny RM Ver.

Likely
Blast Impulse
Justice
Savior

Online Exclusive
Strike Rouge RM Ver.
Strike IWSP RM Ver.

Time For?\
GSX-401FW Stargazer Gundam
ZGMF-X88S Gaia Gundam
ZGMF-X24S Chaos Gundam
ZGMF-X31S Abyss Gundam

Here's the way I see it in a bit more detail.

MG Freedom Gundam RM Ver.
- a very popular design by many
- so likely to get a RM version
- probably going to be dual released with a MG Justice Gundam to finish up Seed

Strike Rouge RM Ver. & Strike IWSP RM Ver. I think could be online exclusive. I agree on that scenario, and I think it'd come out some time between the Freedom RM Ver. and Justice.

Strike Freedom RM Ver
Force Impulse RM Ver.
Sword Impulse RM Ver.
Infinite Justice RM Ver.
Destiny RM Ver.

^ Those are likely too IMO considering if Bandai does a ZGMF frame for even 1 of them, then they could easily reuse and mold out parts for the others and released as "RM" Ver.

Then Bandai could sell the Wings of Light and Super Dragoon Wing effect pieces as online exclusive...

So release like this:

1. Force Impulse RM Ver.
- release online exclusive Blast and Sword packs

2. Infinite Justice RM Ver. along with Savior...Abyss, Gaia, Chaos.

3. Strike Freedom RM & Destiny RM released at the same time. People will buy both. And then release the effect pieces as an online exclusive.

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-04-24 18:18

Why should they sell Effect Parts as Online Exclusives, when there are already versions of Destiny and Strike Freedomthat come with those parts, namely the Extreme Blast Mode and the Full Burst Version? That makes no sense at all

suiton629 2013-04-24 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4651789)
Why should they sell Effect Parts as Online Exclusives, when there are already versions of Destiny and Strike Freedomthat come with those parts, namely the Extreme Blast Mode and the Full Burst Version? That makes no sense at all

Makes no sense, except that seems likely given Bandai's recent history of doing tons and tons of online exclusive everything.

The Real Grade Destiny is getting those wing pieces as an online exclusive.
The Launcher/Sword packs for the RM Aile Strike is online exclusive.

Just watch it happen.

And because it's Seed/Seed Destiny, the fans of the animes or just the designs will have to get it.

That's why I suggested that a Force Impulse RM will be done, and then the Blast and Sword packs will be online exclusive like the Aile Strike RM. People (including me) will get it.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-04-24 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4651128)
Speaking of WoL: I got some for my MG Strike Freedom in the mail today, thanks to Obelisk Ze Tormentor :D

http://abload.de/img/2013-04-2414.33.08b7y62.jpg

Looks very nice. Pair it with Destiny EBM and you're all set :D.

Skye629 2013-04-24 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4651794)
Makes no sense, except that seems likely given Bandai's recent history of doing tons and tons of online exclusive everything.

The Real Grade Destiny is getting those wing pieces as an online exclusive.
The Launcher/Sword packs for the RM Aile Strike is online exclusive.

Just watch it happen.

And because it's Seed/Seed Destiny, the fans of the animes or just the designs will have to get it.

That's why I suggested that a Force Impulse RM will be done, and then the Blast and Sword packs will be online exclusive like the Aile Strike RM. People (including me) will get it.

Blast and Sword pack exclusives will never work

Reason?: All the Impulses are different colored

And by the way for your earlier post: Never say never, there is always a chance of something happening, the question is how small/large that chance is. For all we know Bandai could do a PG Anf and troll the whole gunpla community

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-04-24 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4651806)
Looks very nice. Pair it with Destiny EBM and you're all set :D.

I want to, but space is rare at the moment :( I only have 3 MG's on display at the moment, because of space issues.

suiton629 2013-04-24 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4651816)
Blast and Sword pack exclusives will never work

Reason?: All the Impulses are different colored

And by the way for your earlier post: Never say never, there is always a chance of something happening, the question is how small/large that chance is. For all we know Bandai could do a PG Anf and troll the whole gunpla community

I know that they are all differently colored, but that won't stop Bandai from doing a Blast & Sword online exclusive with the other parts needed for the changes..

But then I guess, if they do a Force Impulse RM Ver. then they can do what they did with the Age line of MG's and just rinse-repeat style release them within the same month or 2 for the Blast and Sword RM Ver.

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-04-24 20:30

Nonsene. Absolut nonsene. You can't really believe that Bandai would sell the Impulse-Packs toghether with the outer armor parts for the body. That would be a dumb decision. A REALLY dumb decision, and I doubt Bamdai would be THAT stupid. Besides: The MG Impulse is stilll up to date as a a kit. There will be no remastered version of it. A Blast Impulse maybe, but not an entire new mold for that, just a recolor with the Beam Trident and the Blast-Pack, thats it.

maknaedik 2013-04-24 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4651128)
Speaking of WoL: I got some for my MG Strike Freedom in the mail today, thanks to Obelisk Ze Tormentor :D

http://abload.de/img/2013-04-2414.33.08b7y62.jpg

WOW! A very good MG that doesn't need any new version. After a million years maybe.

I think we will be getting

July:
Geara Doga

August:
Blue Geara Doga

September:
Jagd Doga (Quess Paraya)

October:
Jagd Doga (Giunei)

November:
Geara Zulu

December:
Sazabi ver Ka

MG AGe-3 Normal and FX will be cancelled. An online exclusive MG Geara Doga sleeves version somewhere in between. mwahahaha!

suiton629 2013-04-24 21:09

Well, my purchase that I've paid off and need to wait for them to be delivered...

April 2013 --> from Tatsu Hobby
MG Aegis Gundam
Action Base 1 Black

July 2013 --> from GG Infinite
MG Aile Strike RM Ver. (x4)
MG Launcher/Sword pack RM Ver (x1)
MG Age-2 Double Bullet (x1)
Action Base 1 Black (x1)

May 2013 I'm most likely just gonna save money and maybe get some games or maybe a new PS3.

June 2013. Nothing I really want, but it's my birthday month so maybe this year I'll get lucky and get some gifts; although I doubt it since I haven't gotten gifts of any sort from others since I was like 8 years old... >_<

I've always been saving up money as a kid and got things myself, and these days I work (duh) and buy things for myself.

In terms of release/announced/confirmed MG's I want:

Sandrock EW
Deathscythe EW
Deathscythe Hell EW
Shenlong
Age-3 Normal
Age-FX

In terms of MG's that I want Bandai to do:

.... You already know that one. =P

duotiga 2013-04-24 21:30

One would wonder.....MG Destiny Impulse as P Online exclusive ?

suiton629 2013-04-24 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4652008)
One would wonder.....MG Destiny Impulse as P Online exclusive ?

Nah.

I think if we got:

Freedom RM Ver
Strike Freedom RM Ver
Force Impulse RM Ver.
Sword Impulse RM Ver.
Blast Impulse
Justice
Savior
Infinite Justice RM Ver.
Destiny RM Ver.
Strike Rouge RM Ver.
Strike IWSP RM Ver.

Bandai would jizz themselves from all the money they make, and fans would jizz themselves at GunPla miracles.

maknaedik 2013-04-24 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4652008)
One would wonder.....MG Destiny Impulse as P Online exclusive ?

They featured it so I guess it's plausible.

duotiga 2013-04-24 23:34

What I can assure definitely is RG Destiny Heine would be P online exclusive ...as to would it bundled together with Wings of Light + clear action base 2 ....that would be another matter

firefox 2013-04-25 01:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4652023)
They featured it so I guess it's plausible.

If it has that nice bordeau red i will be forced to buy an exclusive :(

I love impulse :)

I looked at the extra exclusive option parts for strike 2.0 to make it a perfect strike, to me you can just buy a strike 1.0 sword/launcher as they are the same parts imo, might be even cheaper and jou get an extra strike model to custom or repaint :)

maknaedik 2013-04-25 02:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4652280)
If it has that nice bordeau red i will be forced to buy an exclusive :(

I love impulse :)

I looked at the extra exclusive option parts for strike 2.0 to make it a perfect strike, to me you can just buy a strike 1.0 sword/launcher as they are the same parts imo, might be even cheaper and jou get an extra strike model to custom or repaint :)

Well, I ordered it because I think it will be compatible with the new type of manipulator that the MG HD has. In our country, it is cheaper than MG Strike Launcher/Sword 1.0.

Impulse like this? http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...3ROxq199OsrBFw

EDIT: MG Strike RM/HD Boxart

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...49778530_n.jpg

EDIT Part 2: http://translate.google.com.ph/trans...izuoka_hs.html

MG Sazabi ver Ka? :)))))))))))))))

suiton629 2013-04-25 08:17

http://inb4suiton.blogspot.com/2013/...strike-rm.html

YES!!

Zeydra 2013-04-25 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4652336)
EDIT: MG Strike RM/HD Boxart


Well that's me sold, that box art is amazing! My only concern is how hobbylinkjapan say it's a June release when it's supposed to be May, I assume it's a glitch or something.

Oh, and I love that Strike Freedom you've built StrikeFreedomV2, if I wasn't sold on the wings of light attachment before I sure am now.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:50.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.