AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-06-07 07:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4712192)
Personally, I never found the 1/100 No Grade kits to be that good. They're just HG kits with bigger parts. I would probably opt to get MG's and HG's if I were you.

You should pay attention to Skye’s post. He’s looking for cheap kits in 1/100 scale to practice painting. MGs ain’t cheaper than their NG counterparts. Just compare the price of NG Exia with MG Exia. By suggesting to buy MGs, you clearly missing the whole point of his post :eyebrow:.

suiton629 2013-06-07 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4712228)
You should pay attention to Skye’s post. He’s looking for cheap kits in 1/100 scale to practice painting. MGs ain’t cheaper than their NG counterparts. Just compare the price of NG Exia with MG Exia. By suggesting to buy MGs, you clearly missing the whole point of his post :eyebrow:.

He could try it on like MG's from G Gundam?

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-06-07 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4712231)
He could try it on like MG's from G Gundam?

He likes NGs from 00 & EW though.

firefox 2013-06-07 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4712233)
He likes NGs from 00 & EW though.

Just give it up, it's like talking to a wall.

suiton629 2013-06-07 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4712233)
He likes NGs from 00 & EW though.

Then I would say to just get anything from Gundam 00. Generally speaking, across all grades and scales, the 00 kits have been excellent.

Minor complaints here and there but a lot of issues can be resolved with either painting and or using an Action Base. :p

http://gginfinite.com/1-100-GN-003-Gundam-Kyrios.html
http://gginfinite.com/Gundam_00-_1-1...Model_Kit.html
http://gginfinite.com/Gundam_00-__1-...Model_Kit.html
http://gginfinite.com/Gundam_00-_1-1...Model_Kit.html
http://gginfinite.com/1-100-Cherudim...olor-Ver..html

Any one of those guys are pretty good and I think what he's looking for.

Skye629 2013-06-07 15:04

I dont mind the OLD MG's, as long as they're the cheaper ones and not bad quality, EG. Zeta plus units

I would prefer NG's though, as less parts to work on and I wont feel as bad if I screw up bigtime

Checked some Teiren reviews. Holy crap that things articulation, details, and options are insane for a NG 1/100

suiton629 2013-06-07 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4712806)
I dont mind the OLD MG's, as long as they're the cheaper ones and not bad quality, EG. Zeta plus units

I would prefer NG's though, as less parts to work on and I wont feel as bad if I screw up bigtime

Checked some Teiren reviews. Holy crap that things articulation, details, and options are insane for a NG 1/100

Well then go with the MG Shining and MG God. They're MG's and they're cheap.

Skye629 2013-06-07 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4712832)
Well then go with the MG Shining and MG God. They're MG's and they're cheap.

Not a huge G-gundam fan :P

Im a UC, 00, and Wing (out of nostalgia) guy

duotiga 2013-06-07 20:52

Perhaps you can try GMs/Zaku to do paintings?

Skye629 2013-06-07 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4713227)
Perhaps you can try GMs/Zaku to do paintings?

You mean like the old 1.0 MGs?

Hmmm maybe, I DO like me some Zakus (I dont like GMs)

AndyRod 2013-06-08 09:25

SD Gundam
 
Hi i have a very old SD Gundam. Where can I find info on who it is?? it is numbered on front from 1993. # 0041. looks like a battle chariot platform for an SD gundam

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-06-08 10:47

Are you talking about SD Gundam model kit? If you are, then this site might help you identify it. Search it in the SD Gundam category.

suiton629 2013-06-08 19:13

Why hasn't Bandai done a MG Dendrobium?

Bonta Kun 2013-06-08 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4714454)
Why hasn't Bandai done a MG Dendrobium?

Hahaha you really can't be serious with this question cause the answer is pretty obvious.

But to answer your question, simple, it would be bloody massive.

Anywho I'm tempted to get Jesta and Buster but not sure if I want to hold out for the summer sales to see whats on offer or just get them two now.
I don't actually have the time atm to build anything but the need and want to get these kits is simply just there>_<

However I may pick up a couple of other injection kits while I'm at it as well.
The Shinden II and some of them Supersylph Yukikaze planes, they are pretty cool.

suiton629 2013-06-08 20:16

Keep checking HLJ, GG Infinite, etc. I'm sure they're gonna sales soon. HLJ is good since the Yen value is pretty low now.

GG is good since I buy most of the GUNPLA stuff from there and I've never had any issues even though people have complained about them.

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-06-09 02:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4714520)
Keep checking HLJ, GG Infinite, etc. I'm sure they're gonna sales soon. HLJ is good since the Yen value is pretty low now.

GG is good since I buy most of the GUNPLA stuff from there and I've never had any issues even though people have complained about them.

Didn't you have some issues with GG a few months ago? You're were pretty upset, IIRC:eyebrow:

Skye629 2013-06-09 04:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4714454)
Why hasn't Bandai done a MG Dendrobium?

Are you really asking this question? XD

OK ATM Kshatriya is impossible due to its size

Now take a BATTLESHIP (Im talking Salamis etc. not the later larger Fed ships) sized MA with a ton of weapons

My estimate: $500 bucks at LEAST, not to mention it probably comes with a giant base, and probably cant do much aside from move the weapons/exchange them etc. And of course dock the GP-03

And where would one find a place to store this? A 1/100 model of it would be the size of a singe person bed

Alot of people would love this regardless though lol, but in all ways its quite unpractical to make for many reasons

duotiga 2013-06-09 04:50

Lucky he never mention mega size dendodrium ....
Done a few kits already just have not got the time to post it

suiton629 2013-06-09 06:12



I think Bandai needs to do MG's for these 2.

RX93-2 2013-06-09 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4714454)
Why hasn't Bandai done a MG Dendrobium?

You can't be serious but in case you are.

Here is a scratchbuild 1/100 Dendrobium; note the TV for scale.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:20.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.