AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

duotiga 2013-08-23 11:11

Speaking of MG Aile Strike ver rm...am halfway thru for perfect strike mode
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...3E99E45429.jpg

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-08-23 11:30

Duo, is there any change regarding the Sword’s handle to make it easier to hold, or Bandai just relying on the new hands we get when we bought Aile Strike RM to hold the Sword? I just want to confirm it for the last time.

suiton629 2013-08-23 12:19

With the MG Wing Proto Zero EW coming out, I'm actually thinking about getting the other Wing MGs...

Wing (TV)
Wing (EW)
Wing Zero (EW)

Should I get all 4 or should I wait to see if Bandai does a new EW version for the Wing and Wing Zero?

n0m@n 2013-08-23 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4803821)
With the MG Wing Proto Zero EW coming out, I'm actually thinking about getting the other Wing MGs...

Wing (TV)
Wing (EW)
Wing Zero (EW)

Should I get all 4 or should I wait to see if Bandai does a new EW version for the Wing and Wing Zero?

So you are planning to collect a model from a certain series?
Hmm, in regards to MG Wing Gundam kits, you should get the EW ones for now. So far the only TW version of Gundam W is Wing Gundam. You should wait to buy the TV version until other ones are annouced.
Yeah, buy Wng and Wing Zero for MG EW version. Though you should buy MG Wing Gundam Zero Custom until afterwards. I own that, but Im sure Bandai may remake it, similarly how they remade Wing Gundam Ver.Ka.

suiton629 2013-08-23 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0m@n (Post 4804167)
So you are planning to collect a model from a certain series?
Hmm, in regards to MG Wing Gundam kits, you should get the EW ones for now. So far the only TW version of Gundam W is Wing Gundam. You should wait to buy the TV version until other ones are annouced.
Yeah, buy Wng and Wing Zero for MG EW version. Though you should buy MG Wing Gundam Zero Custom until afterwards. I own that, but Im sure Bandai may remake it, similarly how they remade Wing Gundam Ver.Ka.

That's actually my problem I guess.

Right now, from Gundam Wing, I already have:

MG Shenlong EW
MG Heavyarms EW
MG Sandrock EW
MG Deathscythe EW
MG Deathscythe Hell EW
MG Epyon EW
MG Tallgeese EW
MG Tallgeese II --> online exclusive

I know that the MG Wing (TV) came out a few years ago, and MG Wing Proto Zero EW is coming very soon.

But what I really wish for Bandai to remake the MG Wing EW and MG Wing Zero EW (i.e. the Custom version) along with releasing Nataku, Heavyarms Custom, Sandrock Custom, and Tallgeese III.

I'm wondering if I should just get:

Wing (TV)
Wing Proto Zero EW

...or if I should get them all or just wait and hope that Bandai remakes the Wing EW and Wing Zero EW since those 2 still use the older frame and design from the Ver. Ka Wing kit, and they really need a new release.

I know that the Wing Gundam EW version came out and it is "new", but it isn't actually new since it's just a repackage, recolor, and like an Action Base connector kit.

I am looking for like what Bandai did for the Aile Strike recently by doing a RM Ver.

duotiga 2013-08-23 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4803783)
Duo, is there any change regarding the Sword’s handle to make it easier to hold, or Bandai just relying on the new hands we get when we bought Aile Strike RM to hold the Sword? I just want to confirm it for the last time.

Hope this ans your qn
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...DEEB5C028B.jpg

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-08-24 02:29

^ So, the handle doesn’t change and only relying on the new hands. I knew it. Ok, thanks :).

That said, I’ll just buy the old MG Launcher & Sword Strike Gundam. They can be really cheap today (in some cases, even cheaper than the Exclusive Sword + Launcher pack) and I’ll get one extra Strike instead of extra decals.

duotiga 2013-08-24 02:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4804545)
^ So, the handle doesn’t change and only relying on the new hands. I knew it. Ok, thanks :).

That said, I’ll just buy the old MG Launcher & Sword Strike Gundam. They can be really cheap today (in some cases, even cheaper than the Exclusive Sword + Launcher pack) and I’ll get one extra Strike instead of extra decals.

thats what i did to buy the old MG Launcher/Sword Strike. plus factor is included a stand

just bought robot damshii perfect strike also
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...341F1714B1.jpg

im a strike fan but upon doing the RM ver starts to give me crazy ideas already:eyespin:

HG Perfect Strike trying to do that pose
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...34318B245F.jpg

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-08-24 02:40

^ Are you trying to do Justice's dual-wield pose with your Perfect Strike? :D

duotiga 2013-08-24 02:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4804556)
^ Are you trying to do Justice's dual-wield pose with your Perfect Strike? :D

is this 1 :heh:


Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-08-24 03:05

^ Damn! How can I forgot that one >_<.

n0m@n 2013-08-24 21:27

Oh yeah. The G Gundam manga has an upgrade for Rose Gundam, Bolt Gundam, Dragon Gundam, and Gundam Maxter. It doesnt have a impressive design, but I woul still like to see more G Gundam getting more gunpla.

Having MG God Gundam Ver2.0 will be awesome:D
And its about time we need a new PG.

suiton629 2013-08-24 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0m@n (Post 4805452)
Oh yeah. The G Gundam manga has an upgrade for Rose Gundam, Bolt Gundam, Dragon Gundam, and Gundam Maxter. It doesnt have a impressive design, but I woul still like to see more G Gundam getting more gunpla.

Having MG God Gundam Ver2.0 will be awesome:D
And its about time we need a new PG.

True. But I'd rather see Bandai do some maybe Gundam X guys in MG.

Providenceangle 2013-08-25 08:25

Bandai is really pushing for holiday 2013. Can't believe how many kits are being pushed. Awesome hgs, amazing mgs.... Man why do I have to be so poor right now lol.

suiton629 2013-08-25 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Providenceangle (Post 4805951)
Bandai is really pushing for holiday 2013. Can't believe how many kits are being pushed. Awesome hgs, amazing mgs.... Man why do I have to be so poor right now lol.

GunPla is an expensive hobby.
I'm currently waiting for an order to arrive containing:
- MG Strike Rouge Phoenix
- MG Age-1 Normal Unit 2 (Online Exclusive)
- MG Age-2 Normal Special Forces (Online Exclusive)

So aside from that, the only kit from 2013 that I'm waiting for is MG XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Proto Zero EW.

I'm contemplating on whether or not I should get the MG XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Proto Zero EW as well as the MG XXXG-01W Wing Gundam since I'm wondering if Bandai is going to just remaster (not a re-release or re-color) the MG Wing EW and MG Wing Zero EW so that it looks more uniform with my other Wing MGs that I currently own which are:
- MG Deathscythe EW
- MG Deathscythe Hell EW
- MG Shenlong EW
- MG Heavyarms EW
- MG Sandrock EW
- MG Tallgeese EW
- MG Tallgeese II --> online exclusive
- MG Epyon EW

Skye629 2013-08-25 15:42

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eCKzrbFSjw...xemwuznwzw.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-I74iCkGmkI...wo/s1600/0.jpg

LED's?

Appel 2013-08-25 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4806003)
GunPla is an expensive hobby.

Try digital photography, then we can talk again ;D

I am not surprised by Bandai's latest announcements.
The RG Destiny got the wings feature as an online exclusive so it was quite obvious that Strike Freedom would get them as well.

Illsteir 2013-08-25 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4806409)
-snip-
LED's?

Nah. It looks like it's computer generated. But it would be impressive if they can fit one in that small chest.
I was hoping that the feet can transform the same way TV Wing Zero does but I guess it's difficult to pull off.

suiton629 2013-08-26 07:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4806423)
I am not surprised by Bandai's latest announcements.
The RG Destiny got the wings feature as an online exclusive so it was quite obvious that Strike Freedom would get them as well.

:) Same here.

Now I'm waiting for Bandai to continue their trend of RG --> new MG with:

MG Freedom RM Ver.
MG Justice
MG Destiny RM Ver.
MG Strike Freedom RM Ver.

* The ones that have an RG but no new MG yet.

Akyra 2013-08-26 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4806423)
Try digital photography, then we can talk again ;D

Lol...

I like Gunpla, Digital Photography AND car racing. Gunpla and Digital Photography is now on the back burner... :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:05.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.