AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/Grand Order (Mobile RPG) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=130011)

Sheba 2016-12-11 04:54

I have played the turtling game against Ishtar, with Waver, Mashu and Merlin again. Bringing an Archer and a Lancer with a support character seemed too much of a gamble to me, especially with the class triangle in mind. I used a CS once, to fill up Waver's NP gauge and fire off his NP so I could get two more turns before Merlin can use his party-wide invincibility to protect my party against IshtaRin's NP. The one time IshtaRin fired her NP and caught my party with their pants down, the stacked defense buffs and Merlin's HoT meant that they were left with 2000ish HP, excepted Merlin who had 700hp left. However, I fired Merlin's NP and they were healed in a matter of turns. Took 31 turns to take down IshtaRin. A dozen more for the Gates.

Aytrial 2016-12-11 11:42

Just cleared Camelot so I did a celebratory 10 roll.

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
That final Lancer card was a Silver to Gold and I'll be honest, I was half hoping it to be Lancer Artoria. Curse you rate-up for actually working!

Ironically, I found the other Grail Servants to be harder than Artoria herself. Though that's mainly because my Mordred is NP4 and she absolutely annihilated Artoria's HP. belatkuro's Waver was also a huge help with his CE and skills.

Klard 2016-12-11 11:47

Lancer Artoria is in story gacha only i think (or maybe not)

But well at least you got 5*
Spoiler for Yokorobe:

Aytrial 2016-12-11 11:54

The current rate-up gacha is also the story gacha itself.

belatkuro 2016-12-11 22:17

Things really went south from chapter 15 and I totally love it. From underworld hijinks with a tsundere goddess, it went to a massive shift with all these killings and BETA monsters and the end of the world. The music and the CGs are perfect. The character developments and lore revelations are so good. I've been busy with other stuff during the weekends but I'm at chapter 21 right now. Gonna savor the final stretch of the story.

Along the way, I got Waver's bond CE which makes it my 3rd one. But I'm not yet removing him as he's really crucial in fights.

Cicili 2016-12-11 22:40

So i heard that Enkidu isn't affected by male or female specific buffs.

Is that true? Can someone test for me. Why is this the case? Enkidu's supposed to be the world's earliest Trap/Tranny/Transgender.

I think we need to buff his gender. People complain all the time about how Enkidu doesn't do anything better than other Lancers. So being a Trap that can be affected by both male and female buffs should be his niche.

Think of what Enkidu can do if he could fully benefit from both L.Tamamo's beach flower and L.Liz's sadistic Charisma in a triple Lancer lineup against Archers bosses.

DW dropped the ball again. Could have been FGO's first good Trap meme team right there. No Astolfo doesn't count because he's bad. So much squandered potential.

Klard 2016-12-11 22:42

Enkidu is genderless<<<<<<<<

quigonkenny 2016-12-11 23:28

He's effectively a divinely-made homunculus. Originally a literal clay doll, he took on a more feminine form upon encountering Shamhat, a sacred prostitute, and emulating her appearance. According to the original myth, he also...interacted...with her in a manner appropriate to her profession, so he's not entirely female, either. My guess is both by form, but neither by nature.

McW 2016-12-12 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klard (Post 5995480)

Soooo. D'eon is Gil and Enkidu grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand genderless child... So we now know where s/he got his/er blonde hair.

P.S. Can login now, but can't load Babylon map, *MiddleFinger* DW

quigonkenny 2016-12-12 01:01

Weekly missions:
  • 15 undead trait
  • 15 beast trait
  • 15 dragon trait
  • 3 archer or caster skill gems
  • 3 berserker or assassin skill gems
  • 3 lancer/saber/rider skill gems
  • Complete all other missions

Cicili 2016-12-12 02:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klard (Post 5995480)

That's very weird.

Quote:

Originally Posted by McW (Post 5995522)
Soooo. D'eon is Gil and Enkidu grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand genderless child... So we now know where s/he got his/er blonde hair.

P.S. Can login now, but can't load Babylon map, *MiddleFinger* DW

But how do genderless people have babies.

In my imagination, Enkidu is now a FUTA.

Aytrial 2016-12-12 03:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cicili (Post 5995575)
That's very weird.

Enkidu is a clay doll with no defined gender.

I'm not sure whether Enkidu had an original human they were based off or whether they identify as any particular gender.

Sheba 2016-12-12 03:39

The historical D'Eon always have been a male, as confirmed by people after his death. He was just so good at disguising as a woman and so caught in this "game", that people eventually badmouthed him as being mentally sick. Englishmen were particularly fierce about it. Then again, Brits being Brits, anything French is fair game to them. Just dont tell that to the trangender keyboard activists or they'll go e-Gestapo on you.

As for Enkidu, just dont think too hard about a clay doll designed first by the Gods.

Cosmic Eagle 2016-12-12 04:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cicili (Post 5995575)
That's very weird.

Enkidu's a lump of mud.....

Klard 2016-12-12 07:32

Some nice pic

Sheba 2016-12-12 07:35

So yeah, I have managed to draw Wicked Boddhisattva. I wanted it so bad, since it seems like a recipe for some hilarity.

belatkuro 2016-12-12 08:36

Finally finished Babylonia. Tiamat is just fucking OP that it took a lot of conditions, buffs and debuffs to level the playing field. And she's just one of the Beasts out there. That entrance of King Hassan was 10/10, would replay it again in the story page. And that tease for Ereshkigal. I need her so bad. The last part was a real cliffhanger. I expect the final battle to be on the 21st since the notice on the last chapter of Bablyon said the end will be on the 31st.

Did a 10-roll. Got Beowulf, NP2 Taiga, the Jinako CE and the Gatou CE. I'll just use the 5 tickets they'll give away and the weekly ticket to roll for the last time. Gonna save the quartz from the free quests and the 500 day bonus tomorrow for the next gacha. I still have a lot of golds I got from the last gacha plus Beowulf to level.

larethian 2016-12-12 08:36

Got back early and started farming furs, goddamn rare mat. I bet gallstones are going to be harder.

Klard 2016-12-12 08:47

Just finished Babylonia, without those buff and OP support i guess it would be harder than this a lot:heh:

Spoiler for man in black assemble:

Spoiler for 1 year waiting just for this:

Spoiler for Forgot:

larethian 2016-12-12 08:51

Shit, I forgot to level Mashu hahahahaha