AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/Grand Order (Mobile RPG) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=130011)

Kakurin 2016-12-31 12:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryoshi (Post 6005613)
Uh... 7 ten rolls?:eyebrow:

Odds of getting a five-star with 70 rolls is still only 51%, just to put that into perspective. Just look at how many rolls it took GDB to get Merlin. ;)

Klard 2016-12-31 12:43

Get Saber CE with 10 tickets, funny that it fit For Arturia herself

larethian 2016-12-31 12:43

You can't explain odds to people who are lucky 90% of the time. I mean, luck is pretty subjective at times.

McW 2016-12-31 12:51

I tried to upload image for a hour and failed, it's just Vlad bond CE, nothing new. Oh also got Emiya CE on a super success roll. Thanks for the 20 Million QP, I went from 12M to 34M and back to 9M again!!! :sad:

Rasen 2016-12-31 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson (Post 6005607)
Hah I knew someone would point that out but at least when I look at Regend I can believe he really is a Samurai. But with Miyamoto she just screams like a cosplayer pretending to be a Samurai, which is sad as Musashi Miyamoto is probably the most well known Samurai in history.

Don't complain about your luck dude. You got two Waver dammit!

You were expecting Regend, but not Okita Souji of the Shinsengumi, the OTHER genderbent, pink-haired, saber-faced Saber?

Sheba 2016-12-31 12:54

Gen Urobuchi did it.

EDIT: look like posting Gen's pull after 8 unlucky 10-rolls (where I have had only Lesbian Pirates NP5 for show) + those tickets gave me luck . I pulled Sushi. 90 quartz left for Sca. Thank you Gen.

EDIT2:

When I mean crap rolls, I meant those

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Rolls like those made me hate Darnic so much.

tiatiu 2016-12-31 13:05

i got miyamoto musasahi only with 60 gem and 12 gold card

Aytrial 2016-12-31 13:34

Finally got past the crystal roadblock for ascending Musashi. Time to spam EXP dailies to get her to 90.

...Unfortunately she also uses them for skills so my Musashi is going to be stuck at 4/4/4 for a while.

Tactics 2016-12-31 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson (Post 6005607)
Hah I knew someone would point that out but at least when I look at Regend I can believe he really is a Samurai. But with Miyamoto she just screams like a cosplayer pretending to be a Samurai, which is sad as Musashi Miyamoto is probably the most well known Samurai in history.

Yet, hardly any complains for Arthur who got gender-bent and do looks like a cosplayer pretending to be a knight far earlier.

:heh:

quigonkenny 2016-12-31 13:59

Waver-kun kitaaaaa!!!

Also got a second Cubro, so now I can overcharge Wikkaman. *twirls finger*

As for the limited gacha, I'm all out of Quartz, so I'll probably toss my ten new Tickets at Gil, Shishou, and Iskander, and maybe one or two at Rin to see if I can NP2 her.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of Apples to spend on getting EXP for Waver-kun and Fous.

GDB 2016-12-31 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakurin-san (Post 6005620)
Odds of getting a five-star with 70 rolls is still only 51%, just to put that into perspective. Just look at how many rolls it took GDB to get Merlin. ;)

I still hurt, both mentally and emotionally.

At least I'll have another humorously huge gap when sorting by "date obtained" like I did between last Valentine's Day and the Summer event. :heh:

NAJ P. Jackson 2016-12-31 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tactics (Post 6005647)
Yet, hardly any complains for Arthur who got gender-bent and do looks like a cosplayer pretending to be a knight far earlier.

:heh:

Arturia was typemoon's first genderbent Servant and they at least gave a reason why she's a girl in their version. It's not perfect but we came to love her and her quirks. If only she was an isolated event it would have been fine but as time goes on we see a lot of famous dudes becoming girls. Now all DW and Typemoon do these days is genderbent historical figures just to cater to the players who wants waifus because Waifus sells more than dudes.

GDB 2016-12-31 14:19

Musashi is from an alternate universe/reality, so they very much addressed this issue with her. She even comments about various genderbends and asks wtf is going on with them, since they aren't genderbent in her universe.

NAJ P. Jackson 2016-12-31 14:25

Figures they'll use the Alternate reality reason >_>

GDB 2016-12-31 14:28

The one that they've yet to use for anything other than separating Prototype and FSN? You can't complain about genderbending and it not being explained, and then complain that they explained it while also lampshading other genderbends.

NAJ P. Jackson 2016-12-31 14:35

I don't know but something about Miyamoto being genderbent just rubs me the wrong way. http://onemangaforums.com/public/sty...ault/shrug.gif With a name like that I can only envision a dude and not cute girl. It's the same for the infamous Attila the Hun being turned into a girl as well.

Rasen 2016-12-31 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson (Post 6005657)
Figures they'll use the Alternate reality reason >_>

To be fair, Alternate Realities was a central theme to Fate/Stay from the very beginning, starting with Archer.

MartianMage 2016-12-31 15:29

It's nice when it only takes 2-3 seconds to load Raikou's NP. I can finally appreciate her awesome NP sequence too. Seriously her NP is super choppy on my phone.

Sheba 2016-12-31 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson (Post 6005663)
I don't know but something about Miyamoto being genderbent just rubs me the wrong way. http://onemangaforums.com/public/sty...ault/shrug.gif With a name like that I can only envision a dude and not cute girl. It's the same for the infamous Attila the Hun being turned into a girl as well.

Miyamoto as a girl have been done before tho.

Kakurin 2016-12-31 16:50

70 rolls, not even a four-star servant. The odds of getting one in that many rolls is 94%. Respect. :heh: