AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/Grand Order (Mobile RPG) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=130011)

belatkuro 2017-02-12 22:10

3 more tickets and another 10-roll. 2 more Illyas. I expected as much. Tamamo doesn't want me so I'll stop. One more until I LB the Illya which I can when I roll in Wednesday for Medb.

Farming Sabers is much faster for me when I can use Ishtar's NP to lower the HP of that Spriggan and then get it to full again for the last wave. About 7-8 turns to finish a run. Though the coin drops doesn't seem to be better at all. Which is better for coins, the lv80 or lv90 node?

Cicili 2017-02-12 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by McW (Post 6031916)
http://i.imgur.com/IgfqXmW.png

This guy :mad: I'm not even mad because all my SRR except Waver on alt acc are on the lower end of the list because it's justified most of the case, I'm mad because he put Okita and Jack 7.5 and 8.5, they're clearly better than that. I always thought this list is bullsh*t but this time crossed the line.

Side note, how Scathach is tied with Gilgamesh? She kicks the crap out of him a lot every monday. LOL

Congratulations!!!! Don't click the link above.

Yes yes. List is total bullshit now.

However as other people has said. Better to stop caring about it now. (because its clear its total bullshit)

Don't quit Larethian, i don't have many whale friends. And we're gonna miss ya.....kinda

And Kakurin-san really likes Scathach. Wish they'd do a good figure for FGO though. The ones now i don't like too much. If only Alter could make one i'd buy it in a heartbeat.

quigonkenny 2017-02-12 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by belatkuro (Post 6032604)
3 more tickets and another 10-roll. 2 more Illyas. I expected as much. Tamamo doesn't want me so I'll stop. One more until I LB the Illya which I can when I roll in Wednesday for Medb.

Farming Sabers is much faster for me when I can use Ishtar's NP to lower the HP of that Spriggan and then get it to full again for the last wave. About 7-8 turns to finish a run. Though the coin drops doesn't seem to be better at all. Which is better for coins, the lv80 or lv90 node?

Saber is fastest for me. I've gotten it as low as 5 rounds, but I had to get really lucky to do that. First round I had Waver raise NP of Emiya (Sweet Crystal) to 80 and support Ishtar (Sakura) to 20 (70 after own skills), and swapped him out for my own Ishtar (LB Fondant) who raised her own NP to 88. One Arts Chain later (luck #1) they were all at 100%. Popped both Ishtar Charismas, my Ishtar's delayed buff, and Emiya's buffs and Emiya cleared the first battle. My Ishtar drew two Busters the next round (luck #2) and after support Ishtar's delayed buff, a NPBB chain killed the Spriggan. Popped the plugsuit buff to start the third battle and support Ishtar NP plus combo wiped out the chocolate Servants and took Mordred below 10k. Next round finished it.

I could probably do it in four rounds with the same strokes of luck, considering there's an NP3 Gil (Sakura) on my support who can end the final battle (on follow-up attacks) in one round, but I've only gotten the same Arts Chain again once since (with Gil, so I know it's possible), and haven't been able to clear the Spriggan in one round since, as it requires that NPBB chain from Ishtar.

Klard 2017-02-13 00:39

Still trying my luck for MHX alter

MartianMage 2017-02-13 04:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by belatkuro (Post 6032604)

Lvl80 and 90 drops are pretty much the same. I only do lvl90 when I use caster molds for hearts. Pretty much everything else I do lvl80 for gears and pages.

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spi...77299_full.png
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spi...77297_full.png

Those drops <3

quigonkenny 2017-02-13 04:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartianMage (Post 6032743)
Lvl80 and 90 drops are pretty much the same. I only do lvl90 when I use caster molds for hearts. Pretty much everything else I do lvl80 for gears and pages.

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spi...77299_full.png
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spi...77297_full.png

Those drops <3

Pretty much the same? I don't know about that... 11:4 focus:All ratio versus 16:5 is a pretty decent difference. Especially when you've got a +26 focus modifier... That's another 130 coins per match.

+26... Jeez... Two LB shop CEs and four 5* gacha CEs, presumably. Are both the LB shop CEs yours, or are all the gacha CEs yours?

MartianMage 2017-02-13 05:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by quigonkenny (Post 6032756)
Pretty much the same? I don't know about that... 11:4 focus:All ratio versus 16:5 is a pretty decent difference. Especially when you've got a +26 focus modifier... That's another 130 coins per match.

+26... Jeez... Two LB shop CEs and four 5* gacha CEs, presumably. Are both the LB shop CEs yours, or are all the gacha CEs yours?

The number of instances is pretty RNG. The lvl80 can also drop as much instances as the lvl90 and conversely the lvl90 can also drop with fewer instances. What I'm showing is that lvl90 is mostly 2-3 base which isn't really much a difference from lvl80's 2 base drops. I'll gladly take those gears and pages over those few chocos.

2 LB'd shop CEs, 2 5* gacha CEs, 1 LB'd 4* gacha CE, and an LB'd 5* gacha CE.

Nemesis 2017-02-13 11:08

I thank Fate for giving me a path to the Future. 22 tickets used.I may not know how to use them,but at least Orion still counts as a 5* Archer.

http://imgur.com/KVaFRw5
http://imgur.com/XCeEihX

Nachtwandler 2017-02-13 11:33

Damn. I had to use two CS for the Lore quest. I could have made up a better team but it was to much pain.

Mystic_Vegetto 2017-02-13 13:56

Did my pulls today after starting last week. Saved at least 120 Quartz and had 12 Tickets. Used 12 tickets on the Mordred banner and got my waifu Nero after 10 tickets. Then went on the Jack Banner and I didn't get her or X Alter, but I did get Medusa Lancer, Medusa Rider, and Nursery Rhyme. Got a lot of Craft Essences too but I'm in the process of looking up what they do lol. Overall I was happy with what I got.

NAJ P. Jackson 2017-02-13 14:11

So what's the letter for that's included in today's daily items in our giftbox?

Rasen 2017-02-13 14:21

Did the challenge battle. Ouch. Took all 3 CS.

If you can leave Nightingale alive long enough to reach Tamamo, and keep them both alive, the fight becomes much easier with the enemy having 2 support NPs, and 1 offensive NP.

MartianMage 2017-02-13 15:06

No one really got to NP since I was mowing them down with Raikou/Waver/Merlin :heh:

Rasen 2017-02-13 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartianMage (Post 6033048)
No one really got to NP since I was mowing them down with Raikou/Waver/Merlin :heh:

You must have built yours better than I did. (Which is not a surprise, until everyone is Final Ascended, I will stop at Lv 80.

quigonkenny 2017-02-13 16:33

Holding off on the challenge quest since I have stuff to do today and don't want to put too much effort in the game, so I'm doing Leonidas' Strengthening Quest to get the last Quartz I need for a ten-roll for Jack. First chance I've gotten to really break out my new twin 2030s in a normal, no real strategy needed battle, and damn if critting on nearly every attack isn't the funnest thing ever... Lancedad Brave Chain one-shotting Archer enemies is my moment of Zen...

Rizare 2017-02-13 17:40

I haven't play much because I felt bored of the game. At someone else's suggestion, I decided to wait for Jack+MHXA gacha. So if I get Jack, then I win cause I get one of the best assassin and if I get MHXA, then I also win cause I get my own Alter.

At 6th ticket, Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
It sucks that she's considered the worst 5* ever but she's only the 2nd 5* I ever pulled since august and I expected a 4*. So yay.

MartianMage 2017-02-13 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rizare (Post 6033113)
I haven't play much because I felt bored of the game. At someone else's suggestion, I decided to wait for Jack+MHXA gacha. So if I get Jack, then I win cause I get one of the best assassin and if I get MHXA, then I also win cause I get my own Alter.

At 6th ticket, Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
It sucks that she's considered the worst 5* ever but she's only the 2nd 5* I ever pulled since august and I expected a 4*. So yay.

Grats! Well people might call her the worst 5* but all things considered she's still a berserker who ignores class triangles.

El Rue 2017-02-13 19:29

Congrats, Rizare~

DIdn't know she had such a bad rep....still want her though (still not having such luck).
Quote:

Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson (Post 6033028)
So what's the letter for that's included in today's daily items in our giftbox?

It's from our sweet kouhai & its to unlock her quest & her choco.

Rizare 2017-02-13 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Rue (Post 6033157)
Congrats, Rizare~

DIdn't know she had such a bad rep....still want her though (still not having such luck).

It's from our sweet kouhai & its to unlock her quest & her choco.

The tier list from 2 pages ago ranked her as the worst 5*. I can understand that she doesn't have a buster NP and thus can't combo with broken Merlin, her 2nd Instinct skill isn't great and she has poor stat distribution considering she's a berserker. Therefore, she's pretty bad if you have all 5* available. However, she's the 2nd best servant I have considering she's the 2nd 5* I have and no broken Merlin of my own+she's an Alter so I'll take her.

Just got d'Éon from my 9th ticket. I think the game really wants me to use MHXA by telling me to use d'Éon as a tank.

Rasen 2017-02-13 20:32

Does anyone remember what the item Mashu's letter does? Was it tied to an bonus stage or CE or something?