AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/Grand Order (Mobile RPG) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=130011)

Void 2021-05-05 16:10

This event is really well made, but what I'm liking the most is the map. It's a fantastic portrayal of how far we've come as masters, all these memories and the singularity being a reenactment of the London singularity with some new additions, it fills me with many emotions.

AC-Phoenix 2021-05-07 06:56

Looks like I'll miss out on Astraea. No way I'll risk rolling for her together with emiya... When will she be up next time?
Zero Motivation for the raids btw... I'll probably sit them out and prepare for the KC event instead...

Void 2021-05-07 17:39

Luvia is not limited, she will pop out when you less expect. Better save all that sq for limited servants.

AC-Phoenix 2021-05-07 19:18

The only limited one I know of that I care for in the next few months is Jalter. Merlin won't come back before september.

E: Well I used 22 EUR for 41 Quartz (I didn't have enough for the only one that makes sense on my card) and again no Astraea. I.E. that's it trying to get her for a while for me.

E: I just realized... What's up with Gray? She is barely abusing Add :heh: .

Void 2021-05-09 13:13

An AI grieving for its creator, it never occurred me.

Cosmic Eagle 2021-05-09 20:05

Said AI was also one of the toughest non-CQ bosses around

belatkuro 2021-05-10 04:29

Camelot 2 movie campaign, aka dead week. 3 new strengthenings with Ozy, Sanzang and Bedi. Ozzy, Da Vinci and Sanzang gacha.

I managed to finish the 3 ladders just yesterday but overall I really didn't feel the collab even that much. I barely listened to the songs. New costumes is good and all but they only had small skill animation updates. No one got any NP or overall animation update which is kinda disappointing. We'll just have to wait until LB6 for something big and interesting. I'll hibernate until then while I do all the new strengthenings to pass the time. I didn't do the 4 new ones in the collab, plus the 3 new ones today.

GDB 2021-05-10 04:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by belatkuro (Post 6472675)
Camelot 2 movie campaign, aka dead week. 3 new strengthenings with Ozy, Sanzang and Bedi.

Super dead for me. Don't have, don't have, haven't leveled.

AC-Phoenix 2021-05-10 11:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDB (Post 6472676)
Super dead for me. Don't have, don't have, haven't leveled.

Huh? Did you only get roll him once?
I keep hearing that Bedi is one of the strongest ST Sabers.

Rizare 2021-05-10 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix (Post 6472701)
Huh? Did you only get roll him once?
I keep hearing that Bedi is one of the strongest ST Sabers.

Bedivere is story-locked to Camelot and he rarely gets a rate-up. So most people only have the copy awarded from completing that chapter.

Cosmic Eagle 2021-05-10 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by belatkuro (Post 6472675)
Camelot 2 movie campaign


About time....I kept checking the cinema's webpage for news when it'll start airing but nothing so far

Random14 2021-05-10 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix (Post 6472701)
Huh? Did you only get roll him once?
I keep hearing that Bedi is one of the strongest ST Sabers.

Bedivere hits above his weight class, but getting him to NP5 is not easy as he's not in the general pool.

Doesn't help that the fourth summer will have a quite good ST Saber welfare, and then even Caesar gets an insane NP buff. Bedivere is still good, but I can see why he wouldn't be leveled up.

belatkuro 2021-05-12 04:19

Grail Front round 3. Featuring the KOTR this time. A support unit will be available per stage that is outside the total cost. There are chests now on the stages that you can get. And an extra strong enemy will appear but not needed to be beaten to clear the stage.
Animation and NP updates for Lancer Artoria, Gawain, Saber Lancelot and Tristan. Lancer Artoria and Tristan got buffs. KOTR gacha.

Tenzen12 2021-05-13 14:31

Should I consider myself lucky or unlucky when my very last roll (out of many) gave me Reines, even though all I wanted was high class drills?

judasmartel 2021-05-13 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by belatkuro (Post 6472888)
Grail Front round 3. Featuring the KOTR this time. A support unit will be available per stage that is outside the total cost. There are chests now on the stages that you can get. And an extra strong enemy will appear but not needed to be beaten to clear the stage.
Animation and NP updates for Lancer Artoria, Gawain, Saber Lancelot and Tristan. Lancer Artoria and Tristan got buffs. KOTR gacha.

How strong is this support unit? Can they carry me solo through this entire season of Grail Front? I really haven't enjoyed Grail Front so far because I don't have a built roster in JP yet. Sure, it is possible to clear Grail Front with only level 1 Servants, but I am quite too "smol brain" to pull it off.

grecefar 2021-05-13 14:55

I've been very lucky, got my second reines with the weekly ticket.

Sheba 2021-05-13 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by judasmartel (Post 6473034)
How strong is this support unit? Can they carry me solo through this entire season of Grail Front? I really haven't enjoyed Grail Front so far because I don't have a built roster in JP yet. Sure, it is possible to clear Grail Front with only level 1 Servants, but I am quite too "smol brain" to pull it off.

Would suggest you to check out xNaya youtube channel, their strats works quite well with minimal fighting and adjustements to your roster.

Anh_Minh 2021-05-14 03:56

At long last I have Jalter.

judasmartel 2021-05-14 06:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheba (Post 6473072)
Would suggest you to check out xNaya youtube channel, their strats works quite well with minimal fighting and adjustements to your roster.

That whale channel which spams Space Ishtar and Double Castoria every single time?

Jokes aside, I tried copying their strats in the previous season of Grail Front but with little success as the AI was too smart to know I was avoiding fights so I just stopped playing it entirely.

AC-Phoenix 2021-05-14 06:29

Luckily she is the only one on rate up for a while...

As for the event itself: Remember, fellow first clearers:

DON'T TRUST MASH and her her NOTES!!!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:15.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.