AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/Grand Order (Mobile RPG) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=130011)

Tactics 2016-10-03 13:53

Lancers have Chu, Sabers have... UMU!

quigonkenny 2016-10-03 14:05

For those who haven't done the Gil exhibition yet, be forewarned that he cheats. His attacks aren't always chained, so he can attack a Servant and kill them, activating their Guts from the CE, then attack them again immediately after. Other times the Guts won't activate until the second straight attack (after the overkill), like normal. That's not even counting the chance (fairly good) for him to attack (Guts), buff himself, then attack the same Servant again.

So, how long do you think before someone puts up a video of Gil versus Snow Castled Herc plus Illya? Bonus points if they sample in audio from UBW.

GDB 2016-10-03 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by quigonkenny (Post 5957547)
For those who haven't done the Gil exhibition yet, be forewarned that he cheats. His attacks aren't always chained, so he can attack a Servant and kill them, activating their Guts from the CE, then attack them again immediately after.

Pretty sure the only time an enemy cannot do this is if the targeted unit used Taunt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by quigonkenny (Post 5957547)
Other times the Guts won't activate until the second straight attack (after the overkill), like normal.

Sounds like a glitch, which I've had work against me the other way (my Servant kills an enemy, and even goes into Overkill mode, then switch attacks to another Servant, but they continue attacking that same enemy, even when it didn't have guts).

quigonkenny 2016-10-03 15:55

Just picked up my third JR drop. Have 6 now, with one still in the shop. One more drop, and I'll go ahead and LB it, since i find it highly unlikely I'll want to use more than 4 in the final Petal farm node (used 3 + 2 KScope at both current and previous locations).

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDB (Post 5957552)
Pretty sure the only time an enemy cannot do this is if the targeted unit used Taunt.

Sounds like a glitch, which I've had work against me the other way (my Servant kills an enemy, and even goes into Overkill mode, then switch attacks to another Servant, but they continue attacking that same enemy, even when it didn't have guts).

I've always seen Guts work the same for player and for AI. If you attack an opponent twice in a row (unless one attack is an NP or there are multiple attackers), then Guts doesn't activate until after the second attack. Neither the player nor the AI should be able to have one attacker attack, trigger Guts, then attack the same target again, unless one of the attacks is an NP.

Not to mention I had already had Gil do just that (attack [kill], attack [Guts], buff) either previously in the fight or in the previous fight.

Sheba 2016-10-03 16:16

Defeated that bag of dicks. I burned 3 CS on Sca for her NP. And I still needed one more Gae Bolg from Doge + a Buster Boosted Kiyohime Buster + Art chain to defeat him.

quigonkenny 2016-10-03 18:31

Wow, I guess I did get lucky with Gil.

Anyway, 4th Joint Recital CE dropped, so I went ahead and LBed it since i had 7 total and only use 3 to farm. Put it on my support Euryale and shuffled some other CEs around (frankly should have had Bride CE on NR already, after Hassanfest).

Beat Hassans on second attempt. Usual suspects. NR (for DPS), Mash (for protection), Andersen (freshly leveled up for the occasion), Medea (to clear buffs), and Edison (because I needed a fifth). Borrowed support Iri (level those skills, McW). All were integral. NR did the vast bulk of the damage, as expected, Andersen spammed buffs and was surprisingly durable, Iri healed and supplied Guts when necessary, Kouhai was Kouhai, Edison was there (and actually blocked a series of NPs at an opportune time), and Medea had to be moved to the back early on after an unfortunate bout of targetosis, but came back in just in time to clear Cursed Hand's party autokill buff (after he no-selled her first Rule Breaker early on) and literally "clear" the way to victory. Final lineup was NR (from wire to wire) and Andersen (who initially came in for Medea). No CS used (and with a party full of QAAAB, I should never have to). Didn't pay attention to exactly how many rounds it was, but it was a lot. Glad I don't have to do that again. LBed Saber Lion with the ticket.

McW 2016-10-03 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by quigonkenny (Post 5957653)
Wow, I guess I did get lucky with Gil.

Anyway, 4th Joint Recital CE dropped, so I went ahead and LBed it since i had 7 total and only use 3 to farm. Put it on my support Euryale and shuffled some other CEs around (frankly should have had Bride CE on NR already, after Hassanfest).

Beat Hassans on second attempt. Usual suspects. NR (for DPS), Mash (for protection), Andersen (freshly leveled up for the occasion), Medea (to clear buffs), and Edison (because I needed a fifth). Borrowed support Iri (level those skills, McW). All were integral. NR did the vast bulk of the damage, as expected, Andersen spammed buffs and was surprisingly durable, Iri healed and supplied Guts when necessary, Kouhai was Kouhai, Edison was there (and actually blocked a series of NPs at an opportune time), and Medea had to be moved to the back early on after an unfortunate bout of targetosis, but came back in just in time to clear Cursed Hand's party autokill buff (after he no-selled her first Rule Breaker early on) and literally "clear" the way to victory. Final lineup was NR (from wire to wire) and Andersen (who initially came in for Medea). No CS used (and with a party full of QAAAB, I should never have to). Didn't pay attention to exactly how many rounds it was, but it was a lot. Glad I don't have to do that again. LBed Saber Lion with the ticket.

You should say it before I would put another caster with better skills and damage ce, plus leveling skills is out of my reach right now. I just max mashu skills so I have only 6M qp and 2 sabers, 3 riders, 2 archers, 1 ruler, 1 zeker waiting... leveling skills is not an option right now:heh:

Rizare 2016-10-03 20:29

Defeated Medb. I didn't expect my frontline to survive everything so that meant everything got stomped by the casters until Martha arrived and since she sucks at offense, everything got cleared until only her and Martian Shiki with LB Bride came.

So now only challenges haven't done are Sca and Cu, Heracles, Gilgamesh and the incoming final challenge quest. I doubt Sca and Cu are doable without a gold saber and only Caesar is lvled while Bedivere is 60 and both Gilles and Fergus are underlvled. Heracles, I don't know if I can survive the zerker dmg and Gilgamesh, up to whether Tamamo and Kiyohime are enough and if fielding them all at once won't crash my phone.

MartianMage 2016-10-03 20:30

I don't know what to do with bride's skills. At their base they have high numbers and they scale bad but if I don't level them their cooldowns are really long.

@Rizare

For Sca and Cu your best bet is on a np2 or higher beam saber with LB'd CE and I can't help you with that since my best beam saber is lily... for Herc your best choice is JAlter(which I also don't have though other crit hitters like Karna and Gil would work too) with LB'd CE you just have to provide stars for her. You should be able to do Gil with your Tamamo once you get an LB CE yourself.

Cicili 2016-10-03 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartianMage (Post 5957700)
I don't know what to do with bride's skills. At their base they have high numbers and they scale bad but if I don't level them their cooldowns are really long.

I would level them if i have the mats lying around. You're right that they scale pretty badly. And in a way her first and 2nd skill probably has a long enough cooldown that even at lvl 10 it's likely that you wil only be able to use them once anyway. If you ask me, i might just take the second skill to 10 and leave the others at 6.

Passed Gilgamesh quest with Scathach. Had to limit break my Nero bride CE and get a few more lvls on Scathach's god slayer. I really can't live without Scathach, what are we all going to do about those Archers without Sensei?

Now my void dust count is back to 0 again.

Orion, Scathach and Waver all need about 40 void dusts, 6 hearts and 20 phoenix plumes for each of their skills.

Half of my FGO life was probably spent hunting for red bird feathers.

Thess 2016-10-03 21:48

I had to burn a command spell to beat Gilgamesh because of my own idiocy. I had pressed Cu's battle continuation while the one of the CE was there, so I couldn't use it to make him survive his NP and finish his irritating 1,500 hp left, so I had to use a command spell for a NP because I wasn't going to redo the quest again.

My team was Mashu, support Scathach, Proto Cu, Waver, Ruler Martha and FSN Cu.

Klard 2016-10-03 21:56

Drake fan-art is hard to find
https://twitter.com/gn_yaky/status/782179936027103232

Now i wonder which boss waiting us in next 1AP?

GDB 2016-10-03 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klard (Post 5957721)

Boss rush. Hard mode.

5596050 2016-10-03 22:06

Beat GIl and it was a close fight OTL. it came to the surviving Benkei and Mashu to stall for 2 turns for Scathach to finish him off with a brave chain.

Edit: @Sheba Grats on the rolls~.

MartianMage 2016-10-03 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cicili (Post 5957714)
I would level them if i have the mats lying around. You're right that they scale pretty badly. And in a way her first and 2nd skill probably has a long enough cooldown that even at lvl 10 it's likely that you wil only be able to use them once anyway. If you ask me, i might just take the second skill to 10 and leave the others at 6.

Yeah I'll probably do 6/10/6 on bride once I have the QPs. DW please more QP giveaways or increase QP gain...

quigonkenny 2016-10-03 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5596050 (Post 5957724)
Beat GIl and it was a close fight OTL. it came to the surviving Benkei and Mashu to stall for 2 turns for Scathach to finish him off with a brave chain.

Edit: @Sheba Grats on the rolls~.

Haven't seen any Casters yet, so I'm going to guess all of the opponents we've faced so far (watered down in number and/or power for reasonability), plus a lvl100 Hans with the Camelot Mordred buff who is invincible until he's the last one standing.

Ryoshi 2016-10-03 22:27

My god I just realized how much time it took to level my battle codex...
I've just managed to get the plug suit up to 10 and thought I'd switch out to something else... and realized that apart from that and the OG codex, I haven't even used any of the other ones even once... :heh:

larethian 2016-10-03 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klard (Post 5957721)
Drake fan-art is hard to find
https://twitter.com/gn_yaky/status/782179936027103232

We are getting all the bosses.

quigonkenny 2016-10-03 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rizare (Post 5957699)
Defeated Medb. I didn't expect my frontline to survive everything so that meant everything got stomped by the casters until Martha arrived and since she sucks at offense, everything got cleared until only her and Martian Shiki with LB Bride came.

So now only challenges haven't done are Sca and Cu, Heracles, Gilgamesh and the incoming final challenge quest. I doubt Sca and Cu are doable without a gold saber and only Caesar is lvled while Bedivere is 60 and both Gilles and Fergus are underlvled. Heracles, I don't know if I can survive the zerker dmg and Gilgamesh, up to whether Tamamo and Kiyohime are enough and if fielding them all at once won't crash my phone.

You do realize that you can pick up support gold Sabers, right? Just find a high-NP AoE Saber support with an LB Bride CE (Saber Alter, Mordred, etc.) and stick them in the back. Whittle down Cu and Sensei to about 100-200k each, bring in your ringer, clear all but one of Cu's dodges, and do a xNPx chain. That will be my plan once my CS refresh (tomorrow), in case I need one.

Rizare 2016-10-03 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by quigonkenny (Post 5957738)
You do realize that you can pick up support gold Sabers, right? Just find a high-NP AoE Saber support with an LB Bride CE (Saber Alter, Mordred, etc.) and stick them in the back. Whittle down Cu and Sensei to about 100-200k each, bring in your ringer, clear all but one of Cu's dodges, and do a xNPx chain. That will be my plan once my CS refresh (tomorrow), in case I need one.

Yeah, I realize I can do that but I rely on them too much and if something goes bad and the support dies, then I can't do anything by myself. At least with say Gilgamesh when I'll try him, if the support dies, I still have Tamamo and Kiyohime to cover me.

Speaking of which, piercing is the only reliable way to hit Cu? Because otherwise, only other ways I can think of to just hit him are maxed f/z and swimsuit mystic codes but they only last for 1 turn and from what I've heard, Cu AI always spam poa. For now, only ideas I can think of is building Caesar and Bedivere NP up in first 2 waves and then blow them on Cu to lower his HP as much as possible before focusing on Sca.