AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Haruhi Suzumiya (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll [2006 TV ep. 14] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=33680)

C.A. 2006-07-02 13:01

But damn! There's so many people to one seed, the torrent isn't moving at all lol!

EDIT: Oh no, it just started!

The Sphinx 2006-07-02 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.A.
But damn! There's so many people to one seed, the torrent isn't moving at all lol!

EDIT: Oh no, it just started!

Wow, availability just exploded in the last two minutes.

Starks 2006-07-02 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.A.
HOLY the raws are OUT! This early!!!

Why wouldn't it be?

Also, the availability sucked for the last few minutes due to an issue on my end.

C.A. 2006-07-02 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starks
Why wouldn't it be?

Also, the availability sucked for the last few minutes due to an issue on my end.

You deserve much cookies lol

stormy001_M1A2 2006-07-02 13:34

That depends if sponsors willing to throw money to make the sequel. Like it or not, the top players are still shows like Detective Conan (Case Closed) and Naruto. Haruhi is still a fringe anime and it is rather difficult to see how it can have a sequel.

Make no mistake, I do like the show but there is so much material you can pull with the characters presented in the show. The 2nd season will wear off the novelty very fast.

Starks 2006-07-02 13:44

Hidden folder FTW!

Omniscient 2006-07-02 13:45

Final Episode Screencaps and Summary

Spoiler:

Deathkillz 2006-07-02 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2
That depends if sponsors willing to throw money to make the sequel. Like it or not, the top players are still shows like Detective Conan (Case Closed) and Naruto. Haruhi is still a fringe anime and it is rather difficult to see how it can have a sequel.

Make no mistake, I do like the show but there is so much material you can pull with the characters presented in the show. The 2nd season will wear off the novelty very fast.

i agree seen as suzumiya haruhii is such a unique anime its kinda hard for some (younger viewers) to appreciate or understand...and the fact that the story is already wierd (in a good kind way :D) a sequel would be hard to follow in the first's footstep...if done badly it would be better if we dnt see it as it would affect the first season's greatness...

IchiKyo 2006-07-02 13:54

Good Watch for the Final for All :)

Now time to get the RAW and Finish

Thanks for everything Starks, Even if you begin on RAW4

Major Kerina 2006-07-02 14:09

The file seems sorta small (they've been 233 megs up till now)...I hope it's the right one...

arias 2006-07-02 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Major Kerina
The file seems sorta small (they've been 233 megs up till now)...I hope it's the right one...

It is; I've finished watching it.

Solid finale, and as mentioned by one of the posters in his blog; the ending didn't have the overwhelming feeling that other recent series did, including FSN. But I think that's only because there wasn't a real loss in SuzuHaru, it's not a tragedy. In fact, it ends off promising a new start..

Kyon's sister was really adorable this episode : B And Haruhi with ponytail.. : BB. Well, that's that for the series I guess.

Prodigious 2006-07-02 14:18

My head just exploded.

Jacalee 2006-07-02 14:19

I got the RAW!
KyotoAni does make a pecfect ending for this series.

~eagerly waiting for subs~

Spoiler for One scene moved me is:

Water 2006-07-02 14:20

Let's all demonstrate in front of Kyoani studio if they decide not to make a sequel. :D

This series is too good to be dropped off.

Major Kerina 2006-07-02 14:27

Rather writing to Nagaru Tanigawa might be more effective since he was the most creatively involved and so far as that, he's very agreeable to the notion. My hope is they get the same team involved. But encouragement to KyoAni from fans worldwide and constant pestering that we love it should help with them putting it next after their Kanon remake, I'd think.

http://matthew.animeblogger.net/arch...es_june_28.php

rain... 2006-07-02 14:35

Just finished watching... and WOW!!! I loved this episode's surreal experience. Unreal yet true. Back to watching it again.

Major Kerina 2006-07-02 14:38

@_@ *stares at the clock and anticipates the sub*...@_@;;;; *debates a speed course in Japanese* This is just nerve-wracking especially with AX news floating in and not knowing -_-;;;

The Sphinx 2006-07-02 14:45

I like the storybook quality of the scenes when Kyon is lying to Taniguchi about Yuki.

Kaioshin Sama 2006-07-02 14:51

Well I guess I was right about interpreting the novel as having Haruhi not want to live in a world without the other people in the brigade. Either that or the kiss made her realize how the other world isn't so bad after all and that there are people there that care about her. It took Kyon this long (a month) to stop being such a jerk and be nice to her though instead of sarcastic, what a guy.

stormy001_M1A2 2006-07-02 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Major Kerina
Rather writing to Nagaru Tanigawa might be more effective since he was the most creatively involved and so far as that, he's very agreeable to the notion. My hope is they get the same team involved. But encouragement to KyoAni from fans worldwide and constant pestering that we love it should help with them putting it next after their Kanon remake, I'd think.

http://matthew.animeblogger.net/arch...es_june_28.php

The problem is the author or Kyoto Animation is not really have much say if there is going to be sequel. But sponsors are going to be one. And like it or not, foreign fanbase did not really register much on their radar for some strange reason despite the growth of anime viewing outside Japan.

Though globalization hopefully get into their head? Maybe. Or not.