AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Exia_00 2008-10-29 04:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 2020929)
I need some opinion about Gundam Saviour 1/100 model kit,from my first imperession the kit look good. I'm thinking of buying it but I need some opinion for it.:D

um i bought 1/100 savior some 2yrs back or rather but anyway,

um it is a good kit, nice detail

however the arms have pretty standard articulation, not bad but not near the best an NG has to offer, um the hip joint where u put the legs on doesnt have much mobility side ways, that is prolly the worst part of the kit but it still stands pretty well n every thing prolly better on a stand but yeh i just kno it has bad articulation there. i prefer the 1/144 Savior ><


6/10 id rate the articulation of the kit

8/10 for its detail

oh yeh kool gimmicks with the gun and the v-fin

Kelrys 2008-10-29 07:23

Can someone post review and thoughts about the HGUC Nu Gundam? Its almost the price of an MG, so I wonder is it worth it or not.

duotiga 2008-10-29 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 2020929)
I need some opinion about Gundam Saviour 1/100 model kit,from my first imperession the kit look good. I'm thinking of buying it but I need some opinion for it.:D

i have the kit, personnally i find is meant for MA mode as MS i feel is kinda look too weird with the proportion though the gimmicks are great

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelrys (Post 2021421)
Can someone post review and thoughts about the HGUC Nu Gundam? Its almost the price of an MG, so I wonder is it worth it or not.

Is a great kit for a HGUC. There's some internal frame for it & is a lot more movable than its MG counterpart

justsomeguy 2008-10-29 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 2020929)
I need some opinion about Gundam Saviour 1/100 model kit,from my first imperession the kit look good. I'm thinking of buying it but I need some opinion for it.:D

I have the kit, and I find the arms to be very disappointing. Due to the transformation, the shoulder lacks articulation, and the arms seem somewhat stubby.

RAVNEN 2008-10-29 09:37

Thanks for the opinion. Hmm....I guess i'm not buying the Saviour.It seem many transformable gundam model kit have many problem. Even the Kyrios have it to ,it leg is a little bit loose when transform to MA mode. Judging from my experience of course.

Sir Dearka 2008-10-29 10:04

I bought the 1/100 Savior for my friend's birthday ;) I think it's a decent kit. A must-have for those who buy the models not just for gimmicks ans poseability, but mainly for appearance as it looks pretty cool IMO. And if you are an Athrun fan, you just cannot miss it.

RAVNEN 2008-10-29 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 2021603)
I bought the 1/100 Savior for my friend's birthday ;) I think it's a decent kit. A must-have for those who buy the models not just for gimmicks ans poseability, but mainly for appearance as it looks pretty cool IMO. And if you are an Athrun fan, you just cannot miss it.

Your word has influence me,fortunely I'm Athrun fan.I only don't got Aegis & Justice.:( I just don't exactly know why I'm attracted to it, this feeling come when I saw Strike & Astraea long ago.Maybe I'm fond to red MS. Anyway I'm buying it after I seeing 00 full lineup & it will my next year project.:D

Just you wait Saviour, I'm going after you.:D

Derringer 2008-10-29 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by console65 (Post 2020196)
Like what? Store guns how? This doesn't make sense.

Beats me, that's what Lightning Zero's translation says.


Quote:

The Shield Bits can be used for defense, and store Beam Gun for offensive purposes as well.

duckroll 2008-10-29 16:04

The GN Shield Bits support Beam Guns being attached to them. We have no idea what these Beam Guns look like, or how they're installed. It's probably going to be a 1/100 feature. After all they're not going to give away all the gimmicks of the Gundams this early. Gotta sell more models! :D

Derringer 2008-10-29 22:18

hmmmah yeah, maybe the guns can be swapped on and off the Bits

Chiu_fan 2008-10-30 12:58

I finally finished building my Exia, and all I can say is that its a great model kit! I've found a few flaws but all in all it's still wort getting.
Since my local hobby shop just restocked some more gunpla, which should I buy first:
-1/100 Trans-AM Exia
-1/100 Avalanche Exia
-MG Gundam Ver. 2.0
possibly within 2 weeks I could buy any one of these. Strangely I have a sudden urge to collect all Exia kits except the FG.

subaruhess 2008-10-30 15:18

Got my master grade infinite justice, for the first time ever we get a infinite justice model with green parts on the runner :heh: . Dont know what the download code is for yet, maybe another MG phase video.

MeesesGlokmah 2008-10-30 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiu_fan (Post 2024078)
I finally finished building my Exia, and all I can say is that its a great model kit! I've found a few flaws but all in all it's still wort getting.
Since my local hobby shop just restocked some more gunpla, which should I buy first:
-1/100 Trans-AM Exia
-1/100 Avalanche Exia
-MG Gundam Ver. 2.0
possibly within 2 weeks I could buy any one of these. Strangely I have a sudden urge to collect all Exia kits except the FG.

What kind of Exia do you already have? Avalanche has the parts for both a normal 1/100 Exia, and the Avalanche Exia parts. Trans-AM Exia, I believe, is just a different colored Exia. My local hobby shop had both, but the Trans-AM Exia was $70!!!

If I was you, I would get Avalanche Exia. I have it and love it!

duotiga 2008-10-30 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiu_fan (Post 2024078)
I finally finished building my Exia, and all I can say is that its a great model kit! I've found a few flaws but all in all it's still wort getting.
Since my local hobby shop just restocked some more gunpla, which should I buy first:
-1/100 Trans-AM Exia
-1/100 Avalanche Exia
-MG Gundam Ver. 2.0
possibly within 2 weeks I could buy any one of these. Strangely I have a sudden urge to collect all Exia kits except the FG.

i have both exia which you mention & both are nice. MG Gundam v2 is a good investment on it though i myself have not fix yet.

RAVNEN 2008-10-30 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiu_fan (Post 2024078)
I finally finished building my Exia, and all I can say is that its a great model kit! I've found a few flaws but all in all it's still wort getting.
Since my local hobby shop just restocked some more gunpla, which should I buy first:
-1/100 Trans-AM Exia
-1/100 Avalanche Exia
-MG Gundam Ver. 2.0
possibly within 2 weeks I could buy any one of these. Strangely I have a sudden urge to collect all Exia kits except the FG.

Well I've got the Avalanche & Exia.The Trans-Am Exia is just a red metallic colored Exia,but it shoulder can move like in the anime. MG Gundam ver.2.0,man that is my dream kit.;)

Anyway I think buy those 3 if you are Gundam fanantics or buy Avalanche & MG Gundam.:D

LightningZERO 2008-10-30 20:42

http://bbs.cnmsl.net/viewthread.php?...extra=page%3D1

00 Gundam + Stargazer :D

beamknight87 2008-10-30 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2024795)

that looks kinda cool

MeesesGlokmah 2008-10-30 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2024795)

I'd buy it.

RAVNEN 2008-10-30 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2024795)

What the,it that 00? I can't believe it,a total expression of 00 fan.:D Anyway what up with that dinosour sticker.I wonder where that guy get it.:heh:

Chiu_fan 2008-10-30 23:26

Well, I'm kinda aiming to get every Exia kit because for one thing I like all of the different Exia appearances Trans-AM, Avalanche, the Standard Exia, and even the Original roll out colors. Anyway since I got a message from my local hobby shop, seems that the MG is cheaper than the Trans-AM Exia, so I'll just be buying the MG for now and get the Trans-AM and Avalanche Exia's during the Christmas sale or maybe by Jan-Apr.

duotiga 2008-10-31 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiu_fan (Post 2025044)
Well, I'm kinda aiming to get every Exia kit because for one thing I like all of the different Exia appearances Trans-AM, Avalanche, the Standard Exia, and even the Original roll out colors. Anyway since I got a message from my local hobby shop, seems that the MG is cheaper than the Trans-AM Exia, so I'll just be buying the MG for now and get the Trans-AM and Avalanche Exia's during the Christmas sale or maybe by Jan-Apr.

you got the same thinking as me except that now i dont have BB Exia & FG Exia. Gonna collect all ver of 00 gundam also :heh:

duotiga 2008-10-31 10:27

http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/56906_k.jpg
•JPN retail 2,800 JPY

•A 1/100 scale model of the "00 Gundam." GN Drives on both shoulders light up!
•GN Drives incorporate integrated light units that require no wiring work, and they light up at the flip of a switch.
•Features even easier to build construction that combines both style and posability.
•Upper thigh joint system uses a swing-action construction that, in combination with rotating thigh units and posable GN Drive units, allows the kit to take famous poses from the show.
•Weapons include two GN swords and two GN shields.


http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/56907_k.jpg
•JPN retail 1,600 JPY

•A Gundam with a face on its back! The "Seravee Gundam" from "Mobile Suit Gundam 00" joins the HG series!
•Back unit can open to replicate "full drive" mode to reveal a movable face.
•Included GN Bazooka II can be combined with GN Cannon to replicate Burst Mode.


http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/56657_k.jpg
•JPN retail 1,200 JPY

•The Ahead, cutting-edge Mobile Suit of the "Arrows," joins the HG Series!
•Distinctive chest pattern utilizes a two-layer construction of translucent parts covered by opaque parts.
•All joints and back thrusters are flexible allowing for a variety of dramatic poses.
•GN Rifle can be converted into a long-barrel type.
•Includes GN Rifle, GN Shield, GN Beam Saber, and two anti-personnel "automatons" with container unit.

duotiga 2008-10-31 10:29

http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/56655_k.jpg
JPN retail 4,500 JPY

•The "White Wolf" of the MSV series, "Shin Matsunaga's Zaku," gets a Ver. 2.0 overhaul.
•Utilizes the standard Zaku Ver. 2.0 body for superb proportions and full action posability.
•Leg units feature abundant mechanical detail that showcases the progression of the design of the Mobile Suit.
•Includes Zaku machine gun, Heat Hawk axe, and prototype bazooka with ammo cartridge.


http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/56947_k.jpg
•JPN retail 4,000 JPY

•A limited-edition version of the Ver.2.0 MG Gundam Mk-II that was packaged with the "Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam" Blu-Ray DVD set.
•Leg joints feature adjustable extension, allowing the kit to take dramatic action poses from the series.
•Chest unit and leg units are built around a movable frame, just like in the series.
•Includes a beam rifle with exchangeable magazine, Hyper Bazooka, retractable shield, two beam sabers, and Vulcan pod.


http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/56948_k.jpg
•JPN retail 4,000 JPY

•A limited-edition version of the black Ver.2.0 MG Gundam Mk-II that was packaged with the "Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam" Blu-Ray DVD set.
•Leg joints feature adjustable extension, allowing the kit to take dramatic action poses from the series.
•Chest unit and leg units are built around a movable frame, just like in the series.
•Includes a beam rifle with exchangeable magazine, Hyper Bazooka, retractable shield, two beam sabers, and Vulcan pod.

duotiga 2008-10-31 10:30

http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/56654_k.jpg
•JPN retail 1,800 JPY


•The mass-produced Geara Doga, descendant of the Zaku series of Mobile Suits as seen in "Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counterattack," joins the HGUC lineup!
•Utilizes new polycaps that allow for high posability while supporting the oversized frame.
•Includes beam machine gun, beam axe with two types of beam effect parts, pick, four "Sturm Faust" launchers, and shield.
•Includes both normal and commander type head parts.

Raven Revolution 2008-10-31 10:44

hmm...the 1/100 OO wont come with a pair of beam sabers ? :(

StratoSpear 2008-10-31 10:47

In what way are those MK-II Gundams "Limited Editions"? They look completely identical to their normal Ver 2.0 MG counterparts....

duotiga 2008-10-31 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven Revolution (Post 2025856)
hmm...the 1/100 OO wont come with a pair of beam sabers ? :(

i say with the 0 Raiser package......:rolleyes:

Scavenger 2008-10-31 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by StratoSpear (Post 2025862)
In what way are those MK-II Gundams "Limited Editions"? They look completely identical to their normal Ver 2.0 MG counterparts....

The kits have a gloss finish.

duotiga 2008-10-31 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scavenger (Post 2025868)
The kits have a gloss finish.

Plus a set of metallic decals....

RAVNEN 2008-10-31 11:37

I got a question, where is 00 GN Drive light switch?:confused:

RedWing 2008-10-31 12:31

How long does it usually take for a MG to come out for a series? I'm still waiting for a MG Exia.

beamknight87 2008-10-31 18:57

like a year or so

duotiga 2008-10-31 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 2025960)
I got a question, where is 00 GN Drive light switch?:confused:

see here


RAVNEN 2008-10-31 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2026687)

Oh,there it is. I hope somebody will buy Seravee to see if it had Nadleeh 2.0 hiding in it.:heh: Oh,can't wait for Mr.Bushido Custom Ahead kit,hopefully it will be release same month as 00 Gundam.:D

LightningZERO 2008-10-31 20:43

Pass for the 1/100 00 Gundam. I will wait for the 0 Raiser set

RAVNEN 2008-11-01 01:38

I've one question,if I buy 00 Gundam & then 0 Riser would it fit the back of 00 Gundam?:confused:

I want to buy them separately in case something happen.:D

LoweGear 2008-11-01 02:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 2027207)
I've one question,if I buy 00 Gundam & then 0 Riser would it fit the back of 00 Gundam?:confused:

I want to buy them separately in case something happen.:D

Of course it'll fit, no reason they believe they won't. The separate 1/100 0-Riser kit is the same 1/100 0-Riser they'll provide with the 00 Gundam + 0-Riser set, just sold separately.

RAVNEN 2008-11-01 06:35

I need some opinion,which one is better Strike I.W.S.P or Strike E I.W.S.P Lukas O'Donnell?:confused:

Today I saw it at some model kit website,I got this feeling again.;)
It is for my next year project,any info or suggestion is appreciate.:D

duotiga 2008-11-01 10:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 2027487)
I need some opinion,which one is better Strike I.W.S.P or Strike E I.W.S.P Lukas O'Donnell?:confused:

Today I saw it at some model kit website,I got this feeling again.;)
It is for my next year project,any info or suggestion is appreciate.:D

Strike E I.W.S.P Lukas O'Donnell got more weapons than Strike IWSP :heh:

Exia_00 2008-11-01 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 2026727)
Oh,there it is. I hope somebody will buy Seravee to see if it had Nadleeh 2.0 hiding in it.:heh:


even if seravee has a nadleeh hidden beneath it wouldnt be revealed on the 1/144 like Virtue and Nadleeh are separate kits then the 1/100 had both ><


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:29.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.