AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

suiton629 2012-07-13 09:05

I wish I had the time to actually start building my kits..especially the MG ones.

>_<

Too bad for my 12 hour work days that last every single day including holidays.. and then my addiction/hobby of buying GunPla and video games...

Znozzy 2012-07-13 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4252178)
I wish I had the time to actually start building my kits..especially the MG ones.

>_<

Too bad for my 12 hour work days that last every single day including holidays.. and then my addiction/hobby of buying GunPla and video games...

use this: http://xxnike629xx.blogspot.com/ to post your daily whining & MG wishlists, please.

Edit: holy crap it actually existed. lol

bio9205 2012-07-13 19:27

His comments have gone from annoying to amusing to annoying again.

Anyway - what happened to the HGUC Byarlant Custom announced a while back? Was that scrapped?

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-07-13 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4252875)
His comments have gone from annoying to amusing to annoying again.

Ignoring his useless comments is the best ;). Until he takes himself seriously, I won't bother.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4252875)
Anyway - what happened to the HGUC Byarlant Custom announced a while back? Was that scrapped?

Oh no. If that's true, then all that's left for us is the Robot Damashii version :(.

Sworra 2012-07-13 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4252912)
Ignoring his useless comments is the best ;). Until he takes himself seriously, I won't bother.


Oh no. If that's true, then all that's left for us is the Robot Damashii version :(.

I wouldn't Acknowledge him reguardless if it came to the point where he would take himself seriously. If i had a nickle for everytime he posted his garbage i'd be a rich person.

Butagami 2012-07-14 05:33

Two words: Ignore List

Granted, it doesn't work perfectly yet, because some people still quote him and reply to his posts. But if we work together...

Znozzy 2012-07-14 05:51

HG Zubat corefighter!

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2571/1342258147522.jpg

(sorry if its a repost!)

Appel 2012-07-14 06:14

that core flyer thingy looks creepy as all heck XD

casval cehack 2012-07-14 06:24

Would be nice if the HG Legilis can actually transform to that just by shedding parts.

duotiga 2012-07-14 06:27

if upgrade change to a total dragon mode would be cool

suiton629 2012-07-14 07:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4252518)
use this: http://xxnike629xx.blogspot.com/ to post your daily whining & MG wishlists, please.

Edit: holy crap it actually existed. lol

Too bad you linked to my old one that I stopped caring about. And I mean how much more obvious do I need to be considering I posted a link to my blog right in the sig?

suiton629 2012-07-14 07:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 4253488)
Two words: Ignore List

Granted, it doesn't work perfectly yet, because some people still quote him and reply to his posts. But if we work together...

:eyespin: :eyespin:

Too bad though. You fail to realize the extent of my presence online.

HasuMasu 2012-07-14 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4253524)
that core flyer thingy looks creepy as all heck XD

Indeed, that thing looks like it came out of hell's ass.

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-07-14 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4253602)
:eyespin: :eyespin:

Too bad though. You fail to realize the extent of my presence online.

If your online presence is that big, you should spend less time online and start building your stuff.

I'm quite happy they announced the Legilis^^ And that "Core Fighter"-thingy is definitely weird looking, but I like they idea^^

bio9205 2012-07-14 11:28

About time we got the HG Legilis. And now the wings make sense - I've always thought they were folded up. Wonder why it doesn't unfold them in MS mode.

suiton629 2012-07-14 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4253833)
About time we got the HG Legilis. And now the wings make sense - I've always thought they were folded up. Wonder why it doesn't unfold them in MS mode.

Probably some Trans-Am style power up with it opened?

Oh and we still need the MG Exia R2 and MG 00 Qan[T] ELS.

Znozzy 2012-07-14 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4253602)
:eyespin: :eyespin:

Too bad though. You fail to realize the extent of my presence online.

Sorry, i have to ask, what is the extent of your presence online?

Sorry if i'm going off-topic here.

Illsteir 2012-07-14 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4253502)
HG Zubat corefighter!



(sorry if its a repost!)

You know, this got me thinking. Since the Vegans built it by reverse engineering the AGE-3, what if the Legilis also has other wears? :eek:

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-07-14 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illsteir (Post 4254088)
You know, this got me thinking. Since the Vegans built it by reverse engineering the AGE-3, what if the Legilis also has other wears? :eek:

That would be glorious :D

Rising Dragon 2012-07-14 15:22

Entirely possible. I already noted in the spoiler thread that this is kind of like a Core Block System, since the AGE-3 featured that as well.

Znozzy 2012-07-14 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4254097)
That would be glorious :D

Indeed, nothing would be more hilarious than to see Ezelcant shout at the command ship to send out the Titus wear.

Then end up getting oneshotted by
Spoiler for THE BEST PILOT IN THE SHOW:

Znozzy 2012-07-14 15:30

http://blog.yahoo.com/cybergundam/articles/658638/index
October
4800 yen

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7959/aegisb.jpg

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-07-14 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4254151)
Indeed, nothing would be more hilarious than to see Ezelcant shout at the command ship to send out the Titus wear.

Then end up getting oneshotted by
Spoiler for THE BEST PILOT IN THE SHOW:

It would definitely make for a interesting final battle, if the Legilis would go through some different wears. And I doubt it will have a Titus-like wear XD

Znozzy 2012-07-14 15:39

True, True, then again, if a X-rounder gets a red wear, it gets trashed instantly and never looked upon again.

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-07-14 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4254173)
True, True, then again, if a X-rounder gets a red wear, it gets trashed instantly and never looked upon again.

I would like to say that the Double Bullet-Wear wasn't trashed, but as we all know Asemu isn't an X-Rounder :heh: But if the Legilis will have alternate wears, what would those be?

I also wonder why the High Grade of the Legilis will be released so late, shortly before the series ends? Are there any announcements for August for the HG AGE-Line-up?

And that Aegis... :love:

suiton629 2012-07-14 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illsteir (Post 4254088)
You know, this got me thinking. Since the Vegans built it by reverse engineering the AGE-3, what if the Legilis also has other wears? :eek:

I suspect that the Legilis will have at least 1 other wear. I mean they need to fill up the 50 episodes and they're not even at 40 and Legillis and Age-FX are out. So I would say the final battle will have the new Legillis wear and the Age-FX will get an ultimate version...

Makes sense if they want to do more HG and MG releases...and AG and SD...

maknaedik 2012-07-14 17:55

MG Aegis will come out THIS YEAR and not effing January like what they did with Heavyarms. I'm HAPPY :)

helois 2012-07-14 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4254163)

GOSH!

thank you very much! :)

now i know what model i'll buy for Xmass! :D

bio9205 2012-07-14 20:05

Sweet! I really hope Bandai includes the clear yellow effect parts for Aegis' beam sabers, though.

casval cehack 2012-07-14 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4254163)

Yeah, just a month after Buster. Are they preparing something bigger in scale for the holidays?

The increased armor details looks pretty nice. I'm really curious about its inner frame.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-07-14 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4254163)

I really hope the kit won't be flimsy due to the transformation.

And if Bandai doesn't include four yellow beam effects and the ability to use the beams on each of Aegis' four limbs, I'm gonna be pissed :mad:.

duotiga 2012-07-14 22:38

It does look a lot slimmer compare to 1/100. Hopefully not flimsy too

bio9205 2012-07-14 23:25

...Crap. I just noticed we're probably getting stickers for the white on the Legilis' beam rifle.

LoweGear 2012-07-15 01:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4254866)
...Crap. I just noticed we're probably getting stickers for the white on the Legilis' beam rifle.

Note that the entire model looks like like a prototype build, and the rifle looks slightly translucent. I wouldn't use this pic as an indicator of the actual kit itself until they do release at least a grey prototype and the actual color-molded build.

suiton629 2012-07-15 07:39

Just saw Age episode 40 and based on the opening, it seems like the Age-1 Flat is going to get an armored version.

So~ It looks like we're gonna get an MG Age-1 Flat (w/ pack) and then another with Age-1 Flat with the armor.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wE45rZu6l4...JY/s640/25.jpg

So~

Age-1
- Normal
- Titus
- Sparrow
- Flat (w/ pack), Flat (w/ armor)

Age-2
- Normal
- Double Bullet
- Special Ops
- Darkhound


Age-3
- Normal
- Fortress
- Orbital
- FX

OH? LOL I see what you did there Bandai..rofl.. 4 versions per arc. =P

* Red = waiting for news on MG

suiton629 2012-07-15 08:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4254866)
...Crap. I just noticed we're probably getting stickers for the white on the Legilis' beam rifle.

LOL Yea..

HG kits kind of fail like that sometimes. :rolleyes:

RX93-2 2012-07-15 10:11

Aside from your usual rambling based on wishes and thoughts you are also incorrect. the Age-FX is a new MS.

suiton629 2012-07-15 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by RX93-2 (Post 4255728)
Aside from your usual rambling based on wishes and thoughts you are also incorrect. the Age-FX is a new MS.

As in like lead suits in the arcs...

So the Age-1 arc, Age-2 arc, and Age-3 arc... So I'm still correct. :D

Rising Dragon 2012-07-15 10:28

No you're not. AGE-FX Gundam AGE-FX is a completely new machine in a new arc.

suiton629 2012-07-15 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 4255755)
No you're not. AGE-FX Gundam AGE-FX is a completely new machine in a new arc.

New arc?
Nope. Who's the lead? Kio.. hence still the third arc.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:36.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.