AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/Grand Order (Mobile RPG) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=130011)

kuroishinigami 2015-09-24 09:55

Don't get your hope up! The desire sensor can sense it!!

Kakurin 2015-09-24 09:58

Do we have to turn the medals into the rewards until the event concludes, or is it also possible to do it afterwards?

R.LocK 2015-09-24 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakurin-san (Post 5656935)
Do we have to turn the medals into the rewards until the event concludes, or is it also possible to do it afterwards?

Look, there are timers on stuff that is limited. On Chaldea's quests, and on event shop's buttons as well. You have ~7 more days to exchange stuff.

Quote:

How are the drop rates compared to the Master daily? I need 7 more, eventually, for Nero.
Much better.

GDB 2015-09-24 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.LocK (Post 5656954)
Much better.

Guess I won't be grinding EXP today then. :heh:

Nachtwandler 2015-09-24 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.LocK (Post 5656954)
Look, there are timers on stuff that is limited. On Chaldea's quests, and on event shop's buttons as well. You have ~7 more days to exchange stuff.


Much better.

So the quest ends today but the shop will be available for 7 more days?

And than exactly new event starts (to bad I won't have time for Exp or mats farming for 1 more week)?

R.LocK 2015-09-24 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDB (Post 5656975)
Guess I won't be grinding EXP today then. :heh:

I tore myself off from the event only to farm some pieces/monuments :heh:

I'm literally 1 Archer piece off from being completely done with my Archers. (Jeanne's appetite included). And even got 1 Berseker monument, ahah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachtwandler (Post 5657005)
So the quest ends today but the shop will be available for 7 more days?

And than exactly new event starts (to bad I won't have time for Exp or mats farming for 1 more week)?

Ends at 2PM JST, starts at 6PM.

MartianMage 2015-09-24 11:32

Sooo... I just did the 40 AP event and welp I accidentally brought my bond party... so yeah I have lvl63 Gil, lvl50 Stheno, and lvl70 Arthuria support to rely on cause welp lvl11 phantom, lvl6 Darius, lvl1 Saint George is not gonna help... hooooly shiiiiet <_<

but I won anyway lol... I ended up using 2 seals... I could have won with just 1 I think but I used another 1 to make sure since I was already close to winning and I didn't want to risk losing...

The 2nd phase was pretty much this... Caster Cu went full retard and just buff all day... Carmilla got to drain twice but died after that to be replaced by Rider... used Excalibur at this point to instantly kill Proto Lancer and heavily damaging Caster Cu and Rider... Gil comes in and I charm him with Stheno... attacked him, drain Caster Cu's NP with Stheno, and charged up EA... EA to kill both Caster Cu and Rider bringing enemy Gil to red... Herc and Nero comes in... killed Gil brought Herc to red... used a seal to heal Gil and killed Herc... wail on Nero with Gil cards whenever available... Nero NP killing Stheno and Arthuria support and my nubs come in... used another seal to heal Gil and pretty much exchange blows til I get another EA to finish off Nero!

Been farming the 30 AP for 1 pc of dragon reverse scale and no luck for me. QQ

Nachtwandler 2015-09-24 11:39

Finished it too. Made two mistakes so have to use Command seals (Nero was left with 6k HP) but still

belatkuro 2015-09-24 11:50

18 gold medals to go before I get that 4th Nero CE. Still no drops of the last one. I wonder what will happen to the medals you weren't able to use. I have 8 bronze medals remaining and no silver medals. I don't feel like going for the 5AP to get it to a multiple of 10 and convert it to silver. That would mean going to either 10AP or 20AP to get more silvers to convert it to gold. Too much trouble and a waste of AP.

Levani 2015-09-24 12:33

What does the Nero CE do?

MartianMage 2015-09-24 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levani (Post 5657070)
What does the Nero CE do?

Battle Continuation.

NovelReader 2015-09-24 13:20

I hear free monuments are coming :heh: Hope I can finish up EMIYA

Zakoo 2015-09-24 13:38

Is there any point in having so much nero CE ? I mean you can litterally change those card before launching in battle, I think taking those mat items that take weeks to drop is better ...

Kopi 2015-09-24 13:56

When's free Saber monuments :(

Nachtwandler 2015-09-24 14:02

To bad, you can't exchange higher rank medals for lower rank.

Starlightz 2015-09-24 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zakoo (Post 5657108)
Is there any point in having so much nero CE ? I mean you can litterally change those card before launching in battle, I think taking those mat items that take weeks to drop is better ...

Other than getting 5 for CE Ascension, I don't think there is much difference between having 1 or 4 Nero CE. You can farm Ascension mats from Nero event quests, though, and so far it seems the drop rates are higher over there than from normal dailies, so...

larethian 2015-09-24 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zakoo (Post 5657108)
Is there any point in having so much nero CE ? I mean you can litterally change those card before launching in battle, I think taking those mat items that take weeks to drop is better ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starlightz (Post 5657187)
Other than getting 5 for CE Ascension, I don't think there is much difference between having 1 or 4 Nero CE. You can farm Ascension mats from Nero event quests, though, and so far it seems the drop rates are higher over there than from normal dailies, so...

Yes there is. Even if you can't max ascend it, if you plan to use it, you would be increasing its max level cap which allows you to get a higher HP-stat for the card.

I know I can't max-ascend this and already gave up.

Unknown Soldier 2015-09-24 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuroishinigami (Post 5656750)
It's kinda weird that they decide to release Gilgamesh and Orion faster than the advertised Arjuna, Scathath, or even Jekyll. I wonder what's Delightwork's aiming for....

Probably will be released with their associated Grand Orders? Iskander will probably be released with Okeanus. Arjuna and Scathach probably won't be until after that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by belatkuro (Post 5656793)
And the event this time has a story written by Nasu. Tsukihime remake never if he has time to write a scenario here.

Nasu actually said that he wanted Fate/Extra to be the last Fate scenario he ever wrote.

I guess the quest for more money is an infinite repeatable and Nasu just can't resist. :heh:

R.LocK 2015-09-24 21:44

Jewels, just stop dropping already so I can give up on youuuuuu.

El Rue 2015-09-24 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier (Post 5657323)
Nasu actually said that he wanted Fate/Extra to be the last Fate scenario he ever wrote.

I guess the quest for more money is an infinite repeatable and Nasu just can't resist. :heh:

Oh? But his worlds have so much expansion potential. So much stories & backgrounds to tell & explore.

Mm, the Nero event will probably be over when i get home later...shame that I can't farm those ascension items & the CE anymore. (only got a very small handful of those & only 1 CE drop).


Again, friendly reminder to those who don't know or forgot (really? is there? well, just making sure). the FREE 4-Star Servant event is almost over so get yours today! Or as soon as possible anyway.
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...ree_4_servant/

Though I mean, really, is there any FGO player around that is still undecided?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.