AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/Grand Order (Mobile RPG) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=130011)

cyberdemon 2020-10-19 21:21

Both Sitonai and np5 ibaraki in a 10 roll. Always nice. Would’ve been good if I got more than just 2 copies of the 5* ce total but I am happy with this banner.

Void 2020-10-20 11:07

No Illya for me, but Chiyome is NP4 now.

Rasen 2020-10-20 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartianMage (Post 6443658)
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Made a mistake about the position of my Nightingale and support Merlin and ended up not using Nightingale's CE. Still ended in 3T anyway so whatever.

I muscled through the CQ without understanding anything more than "Use Moon Cancer because Avenger," but even with buffs from Double Castoria, Nobu took surprisingly little damage.

How were people supposed to handle the fight, if they didn't have the Cadillac of Buffers? Leave Nobutada alive?

AC-Phoenix 2020-10-20 14:35

Not sure which one was funnier... The four Lancer Valkyries thinking they could beat Siegfried, or Sieg mistaking Jalter for Jeanne and Jalter actually going on the ride with him regardless.

cyberdemon 2020-10-20 18:26

Did a few single rolls hoping to get another 5* ce... I got a 5* but not 1 event ce Lol

Cosmic Eagle 2020-10-20 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasen (Post 6444062)
I muscled through the CQ without understanding anything more than "Use Moon Cancer because Avenger," but even with buffs from Double Castoria, Nobu took surprisingly little damage.

How were people supposed to handle the fight, if they didn't have the Cadillac of Buffers? Leave Nobutada alive?

Took 7t. Double Casturia + SR BB. Lvl 80 BB.

BB does easily enough damage to significantly reduce Nobu's bars even with her Def up active. And she can easily NP every turn. Once the def buff is gone it's 710K dmg per NP

Alternatively you can 3t with Chen Gong.

Chen Gong, double Casturia, Tama, Waver and Holmes. Dmg CE on Chen Gong, Kalesko or Imaginary numbers on the rest.

First turn fire Casturias' / Holmes NPs first before Chen Gong's. The rest just follow through. Holmes for getting through the Def Up on Nobu. Swap Tama out for Holmes before firing Chen Gong's attack.

If no Casturia, I saw lineups with Summer Paisen and SR BB. Paisen takes out Katsu and BB does the rest. Dmg CEs on both ofc

belatkuro 2020-10-21 04:34

https://news.fate-go.jp/2020/re_christmas2019/

Nightingale Xmas rerun first before Samba rerun. Also, Xmas rerun before SW2 rerun or even a new Halloween event. Guess this means the end of year will be some story chapters. Getting this rerun out of the way paves way to more content(I hope).

Cosmic Eagle 2020-10-21 06:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by belatkuro (Post 6444138)
https://news.fate-go.jp/2020/re_christmas2019/

Nightingale Xmas rerun first before Samba rerun. Also, Xmas rerun before SW2 rerun or even a new Halloween event. Guess this means the end of year will be some story chapters. Getting this rerun out of the way paves way to more content(I hope).

Better yet. Halloween cancelled coz everyone too annoyed with Elizabeth. I know I am.

Speaking of which, was Oniland a Halloween event?

GDB 2020-10-21 06:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle (Post 6444142)
Better yet. Halloween cancelled coz everyone too annoyed with Elizabeth. I know I am.

You're a year late on that.

Quote:

Speaking of which, was Oniland a Halloween event?
Yes.

Sheba 2020-10-21 08:55

Genshin Impact impacted my farming motivation.

Cosmic Eagle 2020-10-21 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDB (Post 6444143)
You're a year late on that.

Nah, I mean I hope this trend keeps up. Because the less Eli, the better

MartianMage 2020-10-21 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasen (Post 6444062)

AFAIK this CQ is harder if you kill Nobukatsu last. I haven't tried it myself but that's what people say. Anyway the reason why she takes so little damage is because her def buff for this CQ is a whopping 70%. Need some heavy buffs/def ignore for that that's why always roll for the opie op buffers :D

Anyway:
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
No damage CE 3T.

cyberdemon 2020-10-21 19:56

Strange. I haven’t put effort into sitonais skill yet, however I already have a skill at lvl 5... maybe I just spaced out lmao

Dextro 2020-10-22 04:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheba (Post 6444148)
Genshin Impact impacted my farming motivation.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one :heh:

Sheba 2020-10-22 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dextro (Post 6444258)
Glad to know I wasn't the only one :heh:

Jean is literally Full Female D'Eon wwww

I like that we have a lot of va who were in FGO

Void 2020-10-23 06:23

Sometimes one has to be reminded that these events precede the Lostbelt, so seeing the Valkyrie sisters (from proper human history) won't catch you offguard.

AC-Phoenix 2020-10-23 10:17

So basically Euryale is the MVP of the Oniland event?
Most enemies seem to be Male, Berserkers or Sabers, and the CE's make her even more of a killer, and, she gets bonus points too...

Anh_Minh 2020-10-24 13:04

So... Halloween is still an Elisabeth event, isn't it?

AC-Phoenix 2020-10-24 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anh_Minh (Post 6444631)
So... Halloween is still an Elisabeth event, isn't it?

Probably, and Siegfried can't wait to use his new command codes to shut her screeching :D.

Void 2020-10-24 15:42

As soon as the Great Oni talked about singing I was put on high alert.

And then I saw "his" real name, and found out that Euryale's anti-male np didn't deal bonus damage, and no matter how many times I tried, charm also didn't work.

And I know from the Amazoness CEO event that the Great Oni true class is lancer.

Talk about being sneaky, the damn lizard.